Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . (1531 Views)

Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by jeffizy(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2012
OMG! Today is Thursday and my cousin is in high-spirit. That's because her wedding is on Saturday.
But the day is being threatened. Yes!
Imagine myself and my cuz( the bride's younger Sis) just found out that some wicked soul has smeared the wedding gown with oil. It showed the five fingers .
How do we get the gown to the dry-cleaner? I'm Ŋφτ̲̅ sure if it won't affect the size or shape of the gown.
We are doing damage control at the moment. That is ..keeping the bride's mind of the gown.
We may get the palm oil stain off but the real question is....'who could be so mischievous' to do that?
The whole house is swarming with her friends and family.
Kindly give me a clue to what I should do. I think I won't rest easy during the church service. Is this a hand writing on the wall.?
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by Dyt(f): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2012
in pure n deep yoruba sense, it myt mean a thing
i think ILEKE-IDI shld v smth 2 say abt it
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by Mynd44: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2012
Put your hand in oil and soil it all who know it might turn out to be the new fashion tread in weddings
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by Sijo01(f): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2012
U guys sud 4get abut dat gown n go 4anoda sharp sharp!

1 Like

Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 14, 2012
what is her excuse for displaying such level of carelessness?
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by pendo89(f): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2012
[quote author=jeffizy]OMG! Today is Thursday and my cousin is in high-spirit. That's because her wedding is on Saturday.

How do we get the gown to the dry-cleaner?
Well just put it in some bag or paper and walk/drive to the nearest and good drycleaner!
I'm Ŋφτ̲̅ sure if it won't affect the size or shape of the gown.
If it's a reputable cleaner they know how to handle different garments esp wedding gowns. Why panic? If they mess up they pay! BUT have something on standby just in case. It doesnt have to cost much.Or better still if its messed up? get a good tailor to modify it so that the stained area is either covered or cut off with design. Have you ever created something great out of a messed up thing? esp clothes?
We are doing damage control at the moment. That is ..keeping the bride's mind of the gown.
And how are you helping her now? Get moving and take the damn gown to the cleaners.Tell her something spilled on it.If she chooses to cancel the wedding cz of a gown then she's too immature! That gown will be won for less than 24 hours and she will never put it on again.
We may get the palm oil stain off but the real question is....'who could be so mischievous' to do that?
So after knowing who what are you going to do? can you let it be and focus on the most important thing? Just be on the lookout cz the person is intent on messing up this wedding
The whole house is swarming with her friends and family.
And?
Kindly give me a clue to what I should do. I think I won't rest easy during the church service. Is this a hand writing on the wall.?[/quote]

What handwriting now? I know of one and it happened even before Jesus was born stop becoming superstitious and go clean that gown.

1 Like

Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by jeffizy(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2012
Been thinking and reading aLl the posts. Thankss.
I'm deciding Ŋφτ̲̅ to tell her so as Ŋφτ̲̅ to cause her panic and depression.
About the dry-cleaning, , it has lace all over the satin. Afraid it might get torn.
And about friends and family?...I'm trying to get my mind on the culprit. There's no kid around.
And about the hand-writing on the wall thing? ... I meant it supposed to be a light warning of what's to come on Saturday.
N.B ...I wiLl take the advice on sneaking the gown to the dry-cleaning man.
Its the reason behind it that sends shivers down my spine.
Its supposed to be a happpy moment.
Thank you aLl. Other contributions still awaited.
Peace!
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by jeffizy(m): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Put your hand in oil and soil it all who know it might turn out to be the new fashion tread in weddings
It could be a fashion tread . But we won't want it to start from us bro. Thankss for dropping a line.
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by jeffizy(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2012
Sijo01: U guys sud 4get abut dat gown n go 4anoda sharp sharp!
Sijo, ah! A gown the 'to-be-couple' spent 3 month arguing and window-shopping before getting?
But that's also a good advice.
But since I'm keeping it from the bride to be, it would be hard.
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by jeffizy(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2012
sexkillz: what is her excuse for displaying such level of carelessness?
it was in the wardrobe and hung with cellophane over it.
The person made a huge effort to get to the gown.
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2012
jeffizy:
it was in the wardrobe and hung with cellophane over it.
The person made a huge effort to get to the gown.
I'm really sorry about that, i know what that feels like. It's up to you to get it dry cleaned for her. Make sure no one tells her about it, else, her superstitious self will kick start. . . Get a very good dry cleaner, and pay for an express service. You could just save the day.
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by tellwisdom: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2012
Bro, cut that place off, make e no dull u angry angry
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by jeffizy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
Finally found a hi-tech dry-cleaner. Ŋφτ̲̅ those that wash Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я clothes with key soap behind ur back.lolz.
You can't imagine how relieved I am right now.
Do you guys think we should be vigilant in case the 'bad-belle' decides to do another mischief?
Or am I catching the wedding fever?
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
How are we even sure the OP is not the culprit? Just kidding.
Have it dry-cleaned and if there is any problem, have a tailor ready to fix it.
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by Goldieluks: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mynd_44: How are we even sure the OP is not the culprit? Just kidding.
Have it dry-cleaned and if there is any problem, have a tailor ready to fix it.
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by Exponental(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
if u think it is spiritually inclined which i doubt, go 4 anoda
but if u dont mind, wash dat place off(omo+hypo will do d magic), it might be an error from someone who feels too bad to report herself.
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by jeffizy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
[quote author=Goldieluks][/quote]
Bride to be is my cuz.
And that will be mean of me even if she was my ex.lolz
I had it dry cleaned and its perfect now.
She(bride to be) did nt notice a thing.
But the room is locked now.
My worry now is what the fool that did it could still Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ up his/her evil mind.
I've tried asking my cuz if she had to snatch her boo from any of her girlfriends to which she answered NO!
Guys, I wl keep you posted on the development.
I'm in 411 at the moment. Let the veins cool down*wink*.
Thankks y'all.
@exponential......its too close to get another.
But I won't rule out Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я point dude.
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by freecocoa(f): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
Una never hear of jik?

Jik it up gal.cheesy
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by RoyalRoy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
How did the wedding go
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by jeffizy(m): 5:16am On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . by greedie1(f): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
mr!!!! we need an update.

(1) (Reply)

How Could I Get Her Back? (picture) / How You Met Your Spouse, Gf/bf. / Why People Marry The Wrong Person : All Unmarried Must Read This Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.