Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship (18007 Views)

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by SentrySage(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
Thank You very much doralyne and nkoyo08,

Seems the venue is confirmed to be RSUST and we have been scheduled to write the test at different times.
those that havent gotten any text or email should check their spam mail or contact nddc immediately.

Any information on the test is highly welcome here.
Lets help Ourselves.

SentrySage
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by wesley442: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
i have not recieved any text or email. pls what should i do?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by eludan(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
I wrote the CBT on tuesday. Crazy but we hope in God. Does anyone have an idea as to when the next stage will likely be held
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by Papichyme(m): 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
Plz any idea on d cut off mark?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by wiseguy4re: 12:53am On Jul 12, 2012
Hey guys am probably the Newest person to this forum but I bring you good tidings so much more that you guys will respect me for life lol just kidding. I have been able to gather unofficially the names of those in each state who have made it to the final Selection list of the NDDC for the 2012 foreign scholarship.

The decision by NDDC was based on a cut off Mark of 26 and all those above 26 were selected. From 3100 candidates 1089 in total made it to the final list. The few chosen will be contacted soon once a date has been decided for their interview. To confirm this please navigate to this link:

http://www.nddc.gov.ng/shortlisted3/

In the interest of not getting NDDC to shut down this link I advice we all keep the identity of this link on the low until it has been officially published by them. Please don't ask me how I got to know about that link, ask my web crawler lol who can scavenge from any site. Just make sure your site is not a target lol.

Once again congratulations to you all that made it to the final list, and I hope to see you guys at the top soon. Please keep an eye out for the date when the interview will be held and communicate any further updates from NDDC to the forum as soon as you become aware of one.

If you appreciate my ingenious help then drop a word of thank you to consolidate the effort.

Warm Regards,

wiseguy4reel (0814230916)

2 Likes

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by faerota: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2012
@wiseguy4reel: thanks so much for the info
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by maximum007(m): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2012
wiseguy4re:
Hey guys am probably the Newest person to this forum but I bring you good tidings so much more that you guys will respect me for life lol just kidding. I have been able to gather unofficially the names of those in each state who have made it to the final Selection list of the NDDC for the 2012 foreign scholarship.

The decision by NDDC was based on a cut off Mark of 26 and all those above 26 were selected. From 3100 candidates 1089 in total made it to the final list. The few chosen will be contacted soon once a date has been decided for their interview. To confirm this please navigate to this link:

http://www.nddc.gov.ng/shortlisted3/

In the interest of not getting NDDC to shut down this link I advice we all keep the identity of this link on the low until it has been officially published by them. Please don't ask me how I got to know about that link, ask my web crawler lol who can scavenge from any site. Just make sure your site is not a target lol.

Once again congratulations to you all that made it to the final list, and I hope to see you guys at the top soon. Please keep an eye out for the date when the interview will be held and communicate any further updates from NDDC to the forum as soon as you become aware of one.

If you appreciate my ingenious help then drop a word of thank you to consolidate the effort.

Warm Regards,

wiseguy4reel (0814230916)
This might not be the final list because I have been monitoring this list and have noticed some additions to it. e.g. Rivers has increased from 201 candidates to 202
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by ideamaster(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2012
Plz, who has done d interview? Wat questions were u asked? How did it look lik generally?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by maximum007(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
ideamaster: Plz, who has done d interview? Wat questions were u asked? How did it look lik generally?
Just general questions about your course. Why do u want to study the course?
How will the course affect the Niger Delta?
What is the course all about?
Finish, nothing else. but who knows whether they'll change from tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by truz(f): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2012
maximum007:

Thanks for replying. You are right. They may change the questions.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by nwechi: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
guys, i copied this from another forum.
certificates asked for are O'level certificate,Degree certificate,Nysc discharge,i.d either international passport or drivers licence,admission letter,guarantor letter,local govt identification.they will take the photocopy and attach your 2 passports to it.with a form you will be given to fill your registration number.well if u cant remember it dont worry they have it there with them just ask when your time for accreditation reaches.
As for the conditional offer they are just curious if u have d admission or not u know some u.k schools ask you to pay 3k pounds etc and some schools like mine says you have to send two referees which must be lecturers(doctors) in your department,passport number etc before they give you a unconditional offer letter and issue you your TAS number for visa application.so relax all you have to do is to be able to convince them that you have it simple.
i hope i have been able to assist someone troubled here.Trusting God to join the September NDDC scholars at the airport.
best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by cytre: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
maximum007:
pls wats the time of the interview? I didnt receive any mail or text. Tnks
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by truz(f): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
cytre: pls wats the time of the interview? I didnt receive any mail or text. Tnks

The time of the interview is 8am.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by nwechi: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
people, where una dey?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by benninwa(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
Here
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by hiltino: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
Everyone is jst quiet, waiting for the news to break. It is well with all you hopefulls. The moment will come. Let God's will be done.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by eludan(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2012
Amen o. But the wait is killing. Anyone with an idea of how much student visa to the UK costs?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by hiltino: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2012
Please NNDC should say something naa, so we know where we stand. I'm tired, really tired, i need some motivation abeg, please let them say something so i know where i stand.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by eludan(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hi N-landers, a friend of mine called me today saying some persons have been notified by NDDC via text messages that they should come get their awards. Doubted him but he insisted its true. So, has anyone heard of such pls? My head dey spin out of suspense for here
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by nwechi: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
@eludan,itz true sum peeps hv started receiving SMS.but a friend of mine called a staff frm Nddc who said dt d phd applicants are d ones gettin d SMS.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by nwechi: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2012
hello people, sum states have started contacting their applicants.example delta state.the state rep is the one to call to give u the news. lets kip the hope alive. itz well.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by eludan(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
nwechi: hello people, sum states have started contacting their applicants.example delta state.the state rep is the one to call to give u the news. lets kip the hope alive. itz well.

Someone called me to mention that as well. Its well indeed
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by faerota: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
Really pray to hear d gud news soon
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by nwechi: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2012
on the nddc page, the 2012 list for interview has bin removed.i guess the list of successful candidates will be put up anytime now.Godz grace peeps.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by faerota: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
Has any one frm edo state been contacted and au many slots were given for Msc. Edo state? Pls anybody wit useful info should reply. Also heard a protest was carroied out today @ d NDDC gate and will be continued tomorrow. NDDC seems to be playing a fast one........
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by kingjoe(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
PLEASE AM INTRESTED IN THE PROTEST .ARE WE CONTINING TOMOROW.PLEASE LETS GO OUT THEIR TO SAY NO TO INJUSTICE BEING PERPETRATED IN NDDC SCHOLARSHIP
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by KennethAnunuso: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
Wats hapenin?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by truz(f): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
For those of you interested, NDDC 2013 Post-Graduate Scheme is out. More details at NDDC's website (http://www.nddc.gov.ng/scholarship/index2.html). The deadline is 31st Dec., 2012.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by wesley442: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
I heard that nddc is having a new appt test. how true is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal / UNIBEN To Refund Money Paid By Post-UTME 2016 Candidates / OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.