Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Could She?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Could She?! (1859 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Could She?! by Riodiao(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
Tinkybabe: Haba now!take it easy on tinky ..it's not my story ..it's someone's...but a pathetic one I must say and I think we could analyse this together..which leads me to these questions

-Do you support long periods of ‘fronting’ or as some term it, due diligence/waiting on God’s approval? How long is too long for a girl to keep a guy hanging?

-Also, the issue is raised on the appropriateness or not of a guy coming on strong and speaking of marriage early on thereby making a girl overly careful and scared to say yes.

-I also see the matter of getting your friend close to your man or potential man. How close is too close? Was the writer silly in giving them that opportunity to start something or would it have happened anyway?

-There is also the issue of being a good nice girl who would not accept anything (gifts etc.) from a guy as you want to build things together and do not want to appear to be using him and then along comes ‘Sisi Nene’ who takes whatever she is offered, sometimes even demanding, and dude keeps loving her deeper and deeper.
f.U.Ck u. So u just write rubbish fiction here 4 us. Ur mad,infact ur S.Tupid
Re: How Could She?! by Mynd44: 2:50am On Jun 15, 2012
Riodiao: f.U.Ck u. So u just write rubbish fiction here 4 us. Ur mad,infact ur S.Tupid
So you quoted the whole damn thing just for this crap and you even did it twice. What is your problem young man?
Re: How Could She?! by Tinkybabe(f): 3:35am On Jun 15, 2012
Riodiao: f.U.Ck u. So u just write rubbish fiction here 4 us. Ur mad,infact ur S.Tupid

It would be immature of me to exchange words with you but all the same I'll still bare my mind to you.
I don't remember calling YOU to come and read my post and if I'm not mistaken you didn't even give any meaningful reply to the post.

Also if your eyesight were functional, you would've seen that I said its someone's story (not a fiction)..Infact do I owe you all these explanations?Now do yourself a favour and get the hell outta my thread.
Re: How Could She?! by twinkle1(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2012

why are u taking it hard on her.. So u think u are been sensible with ur very lame reply. Even if its a fiction au does it affect u!

Very immature of u! Read with sense b4 u bump on threads mtschewww.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dis Life Is So Funny / Nairaland is good / Gone Are The Days When......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.