Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen (12095 Views)

Modern Kitchen / Made in Nigeria Ultra modern Kitchen Furnitures / In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen by trisurface: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
@Busybody-I missed U Girl!

Open Plan kitchens are conditional on the architecture of ur house.
Just did one on Dejonwo in Maryland, but the client had her own backyard so it was easier to achieve.
Truthfully, it was more of a kitchen extension, giving more space & bringing in more light.
Put up Pics when I can.
Have an architect friend in Lekki with Glass walls surrounding his kitchen. No Concrete.No Blockwork. Dazzling.
When I grow up, I wanna be like the guy!
Re: Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen by luckyme9(f): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
This is my kitchen in Naija, and yes it could be a pain in the butt, because it has to stay clean around the clock for its full effect.
Take a look at the before and after here. But the dirty part is usually late at night when the house help and my kids are already asleep while faaji is still rolling, and with 3 teenage girls in the house, I don't clean anymore, lol
I'm not so worried because it will be back to normal before I wake up the next morning

Tgirl4real: I visited a friend's house recently with a couple of friends. They just moved into their own house.

I got attracted to the style of her kitchen.lol

The kitchen is directly linked to the living room and its designed in an open. Way. Of course, there is heat extractor and other things in place.

Though I love it and wouldn't mind such. But can a typical Nigerian cope with such?
Ok. What happened is that we all ransacked her kitchen teasing her that she lives in a modern house.lol cheesy

Well, her hubby loves it that way too.

Building your house, can u design your kitchen dat way? considering the 'open door' culture we have here.

2. Means the kitchen has to be tidy 24/7

3. Means u have to have enough grubs for ppl like me when we come visiting. grin
Re: Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen by luckyme9(f): 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
My pictures won't load
Re: Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen by Tgirl4real(f): 4:12am On Jun 25, 2012
Awww. . .
Re: Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen by shilling(f): 6:17am On Jun 26, 2012
luckyme9: My pictures won't load

I really wanted to see pics..
Re: Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen by duno: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
subscribing
Re: Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 27, 2012
Tgirl4real: Ileke-idi, whatz dat scary thing in d middle of ur kitchen? tongue grin

BB, I'm coning to get you. grin

LOL cheesy Na Iya oshoronga.
Re: Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 27, 2012
luckyme9: This is my kitchen in Naija, and yes it could be a pain in the butt, because it has to stay clean around the clock for its full effect.
Take a look at the before and after here. But the dirty part is usually late at night when the house help and my kids are already asleep while faaji is still rolling, and with 3 teenage girls in the house, I don't clean anymore, lol
I'm not so worried because it will be back to normal before I wake up the next morning

Try decreasing the photo scale or size. Then repost. 'd like to see how some other Naija kitchen looks.
Re: Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen by luckyme9(f): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
Sure
Re: Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen by skimanski(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Looking for an Architect? You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop. This is the right place to be.

Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes / Steps In Building A House / How To Protect Yourself When Buying A House In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.