Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,723 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (293954 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 5:09am On Jun 12, 2013
bosswayne: last batch coming out soon in few weeks.. Next recruitment is 2015

Please, can you be more explicit? Is it the last batch for interview or medicals. Which one, this will be helpful as there are lot of us waiting for the interview too? But few weeks might be a little bit cumbersome oh.......lol. You know even till 2014 it is still a matter of weeks. The waiting is long anyway but I believe it will be for good in sha Allah.
Re: CBN Test. by bosswayne: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2013
welgate: Please cahn you be more specific. I mean is the batch for training or interview? Thanks.
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2013
bosswayne: medicals
What of interview? Is the interview over now?
Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
This is to inform the members of this forum that from a reliable source the CBN has started calling for medicals. Members of the forum should confirm the info.
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
welgate: This is to inform the members of this forum that from a reliable source the CBN has started calling for medicals. Members of the forum should confirm the info.
Have you seen anybody that got this call? So far I have not seen anybody. Have tried to contact some people but not contact something of this nature. Pls confirm and feed the house back.
Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
yinkus2019:
Have you seen anybody that got this call? So far I have not seen anybody. Have tried to contact some people but not contact something of this nature. Pls confirm and feed the house back.
Well the person that called me to inform me abt the person that was called for medicals asked me whether i have been called and i told him no. I have contacted my friends that attended the march 2013 interview and they told me they have not been called.
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
welgate: Well the person that called me to inform me abt the person that was called for medicals asked me whether i have been called and i told him no. I have contacted my friends that attended the march 2013 interview and they told me they have not been called.
Okay. Let us see what would happen in the coming week. Can u mail me on yinkus2019@yahoo.com so dat we can talk better. I sent u some msgs no response
Re: CBN Test. by skykid86: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2013
#Hopeful week
Re: CBN Test. by elgans: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2013
Insha Allah. Ameen

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by bnjone: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
The week of hope has come, I was told that, few weeks ago, some cbn staffs were promoted, now there are more space to be filled by those awaiting medicals (then training) lets have faith in God. Sooner than than later, invitation 4 medicals shall come our way

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by alagadin(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2013
God shall see us through

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by longbush: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2013
Guys, lets intensify our prayers,the recruitment exercise has been politicized. Guys are doing interview in abj.(They are call special candidates). Trust God, He can do it for you.
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
longbush: Guys, lets intensify our prayers,the recruitment exercise has been politicized. Guys are doing interview in abj.(They are call special candidates). Trust God, He can do it for you.
Guy, how sure are you? I am not ruling it out based on the suspense but God dey sha. I sent u a mail already.
Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
@Yinkus, Interviews are still on @Abuja, just keep on praying. Like I said earlier, I know someone that was called for medicals last week.
yinkus2019:
Guy, how sure are you? I am not ruling it out based on the suspense but God dey sha. I sent u a mail already.
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
welgate: @Yinkus, Interviews are still on @Abuja, just keep on praying. Like I said earlier, I know someone that was called for medicals last week.
@Welgate. I'm not ruling out your points at all. Nobody could be trusted in the present day Nigeria. I understand better. But the fact is that if truelly it is for us nobody can take it from us. I have that conviction. Lets keep praying as you have rightly said.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by longbush: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
@wellgate:That issue of medicals is doubtful, cos the recruitment has to be approved by FCC, and they cannot be sending names in piece meal.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
longbush: @wellgate:That issue of medicals is doubtful, cos the recruitment has to be approved by FCC, and they cannot be sending names in piece meal.
Well @longbush. You can not actually rule Welgate out on this. Nah naija we dey. Forget about FCC. It is just a formality. They are rubber stamp. Once CBN is ready to take you you are in. Don't you know thy appoint only one person at times to CBN without any advert? We just be praying but that they can not send only one name I don't really agree.
Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
yinkus2019:
Well @longbush. You can not actually rule Welgate out on this. Nah naija we dey. Forget about FCC. It is just a formality. They are rubber stamp. Once CBN is ready to take you you are in. Don't you know thy appoint only one person at times to CBN without any advert? We just be praying but that they can not send only one name I don't really agree.
Shai diz forum don dey die small small oooooooo, hun no latest info anymor. God help uz o.
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 4:02am On Jun 26, 2013
CrownOla: Shai diz forum don dey die small small oooooooo, hun no latest info anymor. God help uz o.
@CrownOla. You are very right. It is like my people are resigning to faith now. Are you waiting for medicals or interview? It calls for concern anyway.
Re: CBN Test. by asiben: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
Think so too. Anyway, let us keep our fingers crossed. He'll surely do it, he that made heaven and earth.if you know you are not sure of the physical then take it to the lord in the spiritual and you'll surely get a result in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
This month gone. My people are just keeping mute. I wish you guys well. He that laughs last, laughs best!!! July is hopeful by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by spencer143(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Amen.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by skykid86: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2013
something tells me this is that week we've been waiting for..
Re: CBN Test. by sleeqee: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2013
Keep the faith peeps. Just a quick question to those "in the know". Does Cbn employ pregnant women? Am asking cos I am wondering if there are laws protecting pregnant women in d Nigerian employment system. Eg u pass the interview, get called for medical (it's discovered u are 4-5 months pregnant ). At that stage of pregnancy, I wonder if she can cope in the training school. Ok let's say she copes, then in less than 4months after employment it's time for maternity leave. Do u think she will b granted full maternity leave?
My thoughts really, anyone with useful info about this should shed more light on it.
Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2013
Re: CBN Test. by sleeqee: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2013
Thanks @wizzy.
Re: CBN Test. by longbush: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Guys which department is the best in CBN? I want to know so that i can include in my prayers.
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
longbush: Guys which department is the best in CBN? I want to know so that i can include in my prayers.

Gateman. cos you tend to get much peeps from visitors and staffs. or you can pray to be posted to cleaning department. I learnt they give them free soap monthly. All the best

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Longbush. Didn't you pick department during your application? I believe everybody picked a department and role so why prayers for the best department now? Anyway, I hope the first thing is to be employed first.
Re: CBN Test. by asiben: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
1odogwu:

Gateman. cos you tend to get much peeps from visitors and staffs. or you can pray to be posted to cleaning department. I learnt they give them free soap monthly. All the best

laugh 1 kill me die ooooooooooooooooooooo.it is weeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll.
Re: CBN Test. by asiben: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
1odogwu:

it is well.laughs.
Re: CBN Test. by longbush: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
yinkus2019: @Longbush. Didn't you pick department during your application? I believe everybody picked a department and role so why prayers for the best department now? Anyway, I hope the first thing is to be employed first.
@Yinkus:You know those guys doenst consider what you applied for during placement.I applied for Financial policy and regulation. That is area of my interest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.