Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (293419 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by chinexex(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2012
kiu_usm: Hello Guys,
the info I got is that out of 33000 applied only 1000 has been invited for aptitude test
and it has been hadle by consultant that is NEXTZON

there is going to be 2nd batch but dont know when.
hope that helps to calm down those that haven't been invited including myself.
keep hoping and expecting to receive the invitation.

best of luck to those that are going for the aptitude test on the 3oth of this month.
if the 1st batch comprise only 1000. How many more batches will there be to cover up for the remaining 32,000 candidates? I'm yet to get the invite too but i applied via the email address provided by nexton during the job advert.
Re: CBN Test. by codeworks(m): 6:14am On Jun 30, 2012
June 21, 2012

Port Harcourt

Rivers State

Dear ******************

RE: INVITE FOR CBN APTITUDE AND IT SKILLS TEST 2012

With reference to your application for employment, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to take the CBN Aptitude and IT Skills Test with details below;

Date: June 30th, 2012

Time: 12.00PM

Venue/ Test Centre: 89 Stadium Road, Beside Fedex Building, Port Harcourt

Candidate Exam Code: *****************

Please note that on the test date, you are required to come along with the items listed below to your test centre;

· A copy of this invite.

· Valid means of picture identification such as Drivers License or International passport.

· Originals and photocopies of all credentials including NYSC certificate and university certificate with a minimum of second class lower degree (2:2).

· 2 recent passport photographs.

You will be required to provide your passport photograph as well as biometrics (thumbprint) information before taking the test.

Kindly note that you will be personally responsible for your transportation, accommodation and all personal cost incurred.

Yours sincerely,

Nextzon Business Services Limited
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
We in port harcout were unable to write the test because of server issues. We've been resheduled till july. Please can someone update me on how the questions looked like. Thank you
Re: CBN Test. by makennee: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
pls we need help? how was the test, we in port harcourt didnt write
Re: CBN Test. by yomz1e(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2012
hi Guys,
I attended the New Horizon Test Centre @ Ikeja and i can say it was packed to the point that seats were been fought for, i was the guy in Pink shirt incase you wondering. Yeah alos thanks to the idiot who claimed he came before me and stole my seat, at the end the guy directing the crowd brought me and another guy to the front of the queue whilst the A'ole stayed right at the back, goes to show that patience is virtue. So back to the test, i can really say much but to say that my test was different from others as i took the experienced test, and i think majority of the candidates there were graduates. The test was simple and straightforward enough but the orgnization of the whole process was woeful, I met people who had the 12pm appt and mine was 3pm. Also it was environmental day which culminates to the delay. But all in all, it was ok, i just hope i get called for a formal interview because at some questions it was " try your luck ooo" Seriously it will be nice to have CBN on my CV and i eagerly await the appointment letter IJN.

The Format was
IT related Questions
MAths ( Ratios and %)
English ( GMAT format)
GEneral Knowledge on CBN

Thanks

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by makennee: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2012
IT related wat area pls be open nd specific. Tanks
Re: CBN Test. by Jeezy: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2012
There was a lot of XML, HTML questions, A few questions on Microsoft OS IT support etc. The Maths had some percentages questions, kinda like GMAT standard. English was the usual boring GMAT type passages after which you are to answer one or two questions based on the passage. Read up on the history of CBN, how many governors they have had, etc.Not feeling good about this one. sad

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by frikuenci(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
Jeezy: There was a lot of XML, HTML questions, A few questions on Microsoft OS IT support etc. The Maths had some percentages questions, kinda like GMAT standard. English was the usual boring GMAT type passages after which you are to answer one or two questions based on the passage. Read up on the history of CBN, how many governors they have had, etc.Not feeling good about this one. sad

You left out networking/protocols. And for the maths, its not like the profit and loss algebra. The test isn't numbered. you only see the time counts downwards till its over. All da best sha.just be urself. Never think the test will be postponed for heavy rain. Na lie.it surely will hold. I got there sucked and unfortunately sat close to one kind hamattan Air con. I was dam freezing as I clicked through. No wahala. God dey.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by codeworks(m): 4:47am On Jul 07, 2012
i need more inofmation abeg. i received another text message about this cbn/nxtzone recuirtment again
Re: CBN Test. by yomz1e(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2012
has anyone heard any response back from the test, na everyday i dey check my email or text and its like waiting for nepa to bring light.......or do we have to wait another 3 months before result?
Re: CBN Test. by oremiti: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2012
if you have good vision you do not need to look for job again , there is a big company now in town that is bigger like Google that want to help everybody ,you may not spend dime and you can become bread winner in your family , i am making hell of money , i want all the 200m nigerians to join so we can send poverty to another country ,i am not going to send any link or e-mail but looook well you will see , look well well
Re: CBN Test. by Ess: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
yomz1e: has anyone heard any response back from the test, na everyday i dey check my email or text and its like waiting for nepa to bring light.......or do we have to wait another 3 months before result?

They contacted me twice via email:One to apologize for the mishap and two for the new date and venue which is 14th July at Abuja.
You need to act quick and contact them cause time is against you.
Re: CBN Test. by yomz1e(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2012
Ess:

They contacted me twice via email:One to apologize for the mishap and two for the new date and venue which is 14th July at Abuja.
You need to act quick and contact them cause time is against you.

i dont understand , i sat for the test in lagos so i am still awaiting the result?
Re: CBN Test. by yomz1e(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
oremiti: if you have good vision you do not need to look for job again , there is a big company now in town that is bigger like Google that want to help everybody ,you may not spend dime and you can become bread winner in your family , i am making hell of money , i want all the 200m nigerians to join so we can send poverty to another country ,i am not going to send any link or e-mail but looook well you will see , look well well

ANOTHER NETWORK BULLSHIT PYRAMID CRAP

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hello guys, any news concerning the cbn skill test we wrote?.
Re: CBN Test. by yomz1e(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
I called Nextzon the other week, only to be told we should still wait for the CBN test result
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
Keeping our fingers crossed. It took them 4 months to call for the test. Let's be patient.
Re: CBN Test. by adaku123(f): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
yomz1e: I called Nextzon the other week, only to be told we should still for the CBN test result

Hi, could i get nextzons number... Heard that the results are almost compiled and less than 500 passed.... [
Re: CBN Test. by yomz1e(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
Adakul, check their website, their number is there, also how did you come by this info. Nextzon 01-4616765

adaku123:

Hi, could i get nextzons number... Heard that the results are almost compiled and less than 500 passed.... [
Re: CBN Test. by fyneB6: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2012
Hey guys got a maiL for cbn aptitude test dis Saturday any idea of how it's like ,I mean de Q&A kiss
Re: CBN Test. by yomz1e(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
fyneB6: Hey guys got a maiL for cbn aptitude test dis Saturday any idea of how it's like ,I mean de Q&A kiss

know your GMAT
know about CBN History
Know the field you apply for

if you applied for a professional post, you should have basic knowledge. I dont know about the graduatte level post. I did the test back in June, still awaiting a response
Re: CBN Test. by coonett87: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
Please any info on the CBN IT Skill test 2012 exam result which was held last 2 months?
Re: CBN Test. by Harribatia2s: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
when wil they cal d 2nd batch for aptitude test 4 God sake. Its getin 2 long. Am beginin 2 doubt dat 2nd batch of a tin. Pls any1 wit info shud share
Re: CBN Test. by ash4real: 5:58am On Sep 18, 2012
Harribatia2s: when wil they cal d 2nd batch for aptitude test 4 God sake. Its getin 2 long. Am beginin 2 doubt dat 2nd batch of a tin. Pls any1 wit info shud share

second batch test was written since, and there was another one after the second batch on the 25th of August. According to an insider, there might be another test by the end of this month.
Re: CBN Test. by femimicheals: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
does any one in the house has a format for the test
Re: CBN Test. by ash4real: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
femimicheals: does any one in the house has a format for the test
were you invited for the test?
Re: CBN Test. by wisemikky(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
Good day guys,

I actually just got a text from CBNHR stating that I am to come for an interview in Abuja on the 4th of October, 2012. Venue: one hotel like that
They also followed it up with a phone call minutes later.

Can anyone confirm the authenticity of this info?

regards
Re: CBN Test. by godsboy4eva: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
wisemikky: Good day guys,

I actually just got a text from CBNHR stating that I am to come for an interview in Abuja on the 4th of October, 2012. Venue: one hotel like that
They also followed it up with a phone call minutes later.

Can anyone confirm the authenticity of this info?

regards

Yes, got the same invite but mine is on the 8th of October, experienced hire.
Which position are u gunning for?
Re: CBN Test. by Tedaymos: 3:39am On Sep 29, 2012
@ wisemikky and godsboy4eva:
I sat 4 d nextzon test on d 14th july and it ws ok but have lost d phone number I applied wit. Pls can u inbox me d number 2 verify my sucess? Tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.