Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here (46871 Views)

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria / Can Engineers Become Chartered Accountants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by houseoftuition: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
You can Become Chartered Easily At www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by WHOSEMAN(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2014
hayoakins:

Initial registration £79
Subscription £81

ACCA QUALIFICATION FEES
Knowledge: F1, F2 and F3 £69

Skills: F4, F5, F6, F7, F8 and F9 £87

Professional:
P1, P2 and P3 (and any two
from P4, P5, P6 and P7) £100

Surf http://icanig.org/ican/article.php?id=21 for ICAN's fees
So I am to sit 4 F1, F2 and F3

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2014
WHOSEMAN:
So I am to sit 4 F1, F2 and F3

Confirm using the database link below

https://portal.accaglobal.com/accrweb/faces/page/public/accreditations/enquiry/main/EnqInstitutionsTable.jspx
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by WHOSEMAN(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by jaklad(m): 5:51am On Aug 14, 2014
Testimonies haven't stopped flowing in from those who used our almighty IFRS pack in preparing 4 d may 2014 diet. Cos they came out in very flying colours. This is because d questions on consolidation and a host of plenty IFRS based questions dat were tested in d PE1 FA and PE2 FRE were again lifted/taken verbatim from d IFRS material supplied by JaKLad Inc and this had been the trend since Nov 2012 diet wen d institute started testin IFRS without prior notice....it'll amaze u to knw dat our reviewed/up-to-date IFRS( updated 4 financial reporting and corporate reporting) pack will still go a very long way in puttin smile on faces in d comin Nov 2014 diet. Accord ursef dis opportunity of joinin those who will smile afta d release of d Nov 2014 result and get our IFRS material now and start reading it ahed for ur financial reporting. Meanwhile, we also hav a very special material on CORPORATE REPORTING (for those who will be writing corporate repoting) that u can read along side wit The IFRS pack.... All supplied by JaKLad Inc, for more info, call 08057308564, 07066391995 and place ur order. Success. We also hav the latest materials 4 performance Mgt; PSA, MGE ; and others.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Oye123(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Check Punch newspaper (pages 23) for info on ICAN seminar on new syllabus.

>The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) through the
>Students Education and Training (SE&T) directorate is about to organise a
>seminar on the new syllabus.
>
>It is an opportunity for all stakeholders to get detailed insight on the
>new syllabus as well as having the privilege of obtaining responses to
>imminent questions.
>
>The seminar has been scheduled to hold as follows:
>
>Date: Saturday 16 August 2014
>Time: 10am
>Venue: Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos
>
>Admission is free!!!
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Audinowing(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Oye123: Check Punch newspaper (pages 23) for info on ICAN seminar on new syllabus.

>The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) through the
>Students Education and Training (SE&T) directorate is about to organise a
>seminar on the new syllabus.
>
>It is an opportunity for all stakeholders to get detailed insight on the
>new syllabus as well as having the privilege of obtaining responses to
>imminent questions.
>
>The seminar has been scheduled to hold as follows:
>
>Date: Saturday 16 August 2014
>Time: 10am
>Venue: Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos
>
>Admission is free!!!
Kindly assist to post the outcome of the seminar here for us to be updated as some of us are far away from Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Oye123(m): 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Audinowing: Kindly assist to post the outcome of the seminar here for us to be updated as some of us are far away from Lagos.

no problem
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
You can become a Chartered Accountant easily now. This is a requirement for anyone in the field of Finance and Accounts and who wishes to be taken seriously and advance rapidly. Now qualifying as an Accountant is made much much easier by letting you take your Lectures at home instead of being crammed in a hot place like lecture centers do.
Simply log on to IcanLectures.com.ng and start downloading your Ican Lectures.
Regards,
From The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2014
My fellow professional colleagues,i hail..indeed its being a while, Hayokins,opeyemmy etc hope una cool, any news on the study packs yet or we banking fully on ACCA materials?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Maximus17: My fellow professional colleagues,i hail..indeed its being a while, Hayokins,opeyemmy etc hope una cool, any news on the study packs yet or we banking fully on ACCA materials?

Welcome back bro,

Nothing yet oh, anyways; I am banking on ACCA materials except for PSAF
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by eljidy(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2014
we need these packs as soon as possible... I hope they know that.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by cfun01: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
floralle: helllooo.... pls i ll be going for ma service dis november n i wanna strt ma ican classes den. pls does anyone know if dere re ican centres in akwaibom. i need answers please
Helo eyen eka..a centre is atModern training institute,aka road,close to plaza
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by houseoftuition: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by eljidy(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
@,houseoftuition...how can I get the login details? how much is it for application level?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls how much is pe1 and pe2 and do I need to pay exemption fee I am a graduate of accountin nd dis is my first time. Someone pls help me with details tnx
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
HELLO HOUSE

I noticed ICAN have not posted on their website, Past INSIGHT for MARCH 2014 Exams..

Please, I need past questions in for March 2014 ATSWA PART III only, I just need to know the topics that came out in Last ATSWA March 2014 Questions, Please House I need HELP!! and its urgent!!

PLS
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by pioneer: 3:38am On Sep 10, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA/CIMA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by boofydon: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
hayoakins:

Initial registration £79
Subscription £81

ACCA QUALIFICATION FEES
Knowledge: F1, F2 and F3 £69

Skills: F4, F5, F6, F7, F8 and F9 £87

Professional:
P1, P2 and P3 (and any two
from P4, P5, P6 and P7) £100

Surf http://icanig.org/ican/article.php?id=21 for ICAN's fees
I really need to contact you embarassed
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by missnigeria: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Has ICAN started giving out study packs for november diet because exam registration have started already
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by boofydon: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2014
missnigeria: Has ICAN started giving out study packs for november diet because exam registration have started already
i really dont understand what they are trying to achieve. Its less 70days to the exam and the site is still filled with outdated manuals. We will excel no matter what they try grin
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by missnigeria: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2014
But i taught they should be giving out packs at ebute meta office upon payment of exam fees.has anyone in the house paid the exam fees or gone to the ebute meta office
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2014
Hello house, I've got a quick question to ask..... What waiver will a graduate of economics get.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by boofydon: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
PocketEconomist: Hello house, I've got a quick question to ask..... What waiver will a graduate of economics get.
download the syllabus from ican site. What study pack are you using?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by boofydon: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Anybody using wyse tutor's study pack? undecided
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Mathicks(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
What will the November diet application students use?? Which materials are the most recommended for all four courses?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by boofydon: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mathicks: What will the November diet application students use?? Which materials are the most recommended for all four courses?
who are the application student?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
missnigeria: But i taught they should be giving out packs at ebute meta office upon payment of exam fees.has anyone in the house paid the exam fees or gone to the ebute meta office
ICAN is yet to release pack, so we're sticking to ACCA pack now except for PSAF,Taxation and other courses peculiar to Nigerian law
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mathicks: What will the November diet application students use?? Which materials are the most recommended for all four courses?
read up
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
bababububa: Pls how much is pe1 and pe2 and do I need to pay exemption fee I am a graduate of accountin nd dis is my first time. Someone pls help me with details tnx
Its no longer called PE ,its now knowledge, skills and application level, you can check ICAN website for the price breakdown
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by boofydon: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pls apart from atswa pack, which other textbook can I use for business law
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 5:27am On Sep 19, 2014
boofydon: Pls apart from atswa pack, which other textbook can I use for business law
i used wyse study kit and its very comprehensive

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering / Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy / 101 Ways To Be Self-employed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.