Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,716 members, 7,865,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? (934 Views)

Investment In Relationships - Reasonable Or Just Downright Stupid? / Is This Fashion Or Demonstration Of Wish! / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? by gbimbola(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2007
Hi, it will be interesting to hear how far people go to be romantic. what are those crazy thing you have done for love? Spent your all? borrowed pop's car? Took a bullet for her? maybe bullet is too far, what about a slap? or was it a fight because some bum was dissing your love? Please tell me tell me, am really itching to know.
Re: Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? by ifyalways(f): 12:33am On Nov 26, 2007
gbimbola:

Hi, it will be interesting to hear how far people go to be romantic. what are those crazy thing you have done for love? Spent your all? borrowed pop's car? Took a bullet for her? maybe bullet is too far, what about a slap? or was it a fight because some bum was dissing your love? Please tell me tell me, AM REALLY ITCHING TO KNOW
grin grin grin grin guy before you know whats hit you,you wud get craw craw **one dose and scabies ****two doses and ofkus ringworm too. grin grin grin grin

what a post undecided
Re: Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? by gbimbola(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2007
Ifyalways nice one!
tell me what crazy things you have done for romance or love. I guess you were really really into it. Girl come out with it.
Re: Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? by gbimbola(m): 12:50am On Nov 26, 2007
Ifyalways nice one!
tell me what crazy things you have done for romance or love. I guess you were really really into it. Girl come out with it.
Re: Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? by zignor(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2007
rolls eyes shocked
Re: Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? by iice(f): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2007
Not my zone
Re: Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? by jkpretty(f): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ Poster
I understand this ur demonstration of love thingy o.

I traveled past seven states, to see my 'ex. Nah! that was stupidity.
Re: Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? by ifyalways(f): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2007
replying to this thread cos ma love wants me to  grin   grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? by gbimbola(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2007
IFYALWAYS,

GIRL COME OUT WITH IT!

JKPRETTY,

I FEEL YOU. I KNOW A GUY WHO DID SOME CRAZY STUFF THAN THAT BUT REALLY THEIR AIN'T NOTHING WRONG IN WHAT YOU DID. ARE YOU AND THE GUY TOGETHER NOW?
Re: Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? by CrazyMan(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2007
Hi, it will be interesting to hear how far people go to be romantic. what are those crazy thing you have done for love? Spent your all? borrowed pop's car? Took a bullet for her? maybe bullet is too far, what about a slap? or was it a fight because some bum was dissing your love? Please tell me tell me, am really itching to know.
I won’t do any crazy thing for love because am not crazy; alright my name is crazy but that won’t make me cross my boundary just for love.
Re: Is It Romance? Demonstration Of Your Love? Or Just Downright Stupid? by gbimbola(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2007
Crazykid, nice to know you won't do anything crazy for love. At least you are becoming sane, mind you there is a difference btw being crazy and doing something crazy for love. Crazy here connotes something extraordinary. Thanks all the same for your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

If Love Is A Crime / 10 Ways To Know You Are About To Be Dumped! / Mama Na Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.