Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,135 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (336430 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2012
Tlizzyly: I did ma test and interview in abuja and i've also done ma medical, has any abuja candidate been contacted for training?
when did you have your medicals? Had mine in lagos on the 26th of last month but was told to wait for the next available training class.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Tlizzyly: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2012
Whizkidy, i did mine 28th of last month in abuja
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2012
Tlizzyly: Whizkidy, i did mine 28th of last month in abuja
ok then. But as far as lagos training school is concerned, their wont be vacancy until the end of the month. You can make enquiries as regards the abuja training school as well. Learnt there are 2 training classes there.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by benninwa(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
Tlizzyly: I did ma test and interview in abuja and i've also done ma medical, has any abuja candidate been contacted for training?
No dear
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by hoomogh(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
Pls, is deir anybody here with .mr caleb's contact phone or email ..??my email Ȋ̊s hoomogh@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by shenkron: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
zeusosha: @ lockheed55,
Caleb not around the guy in-charge is new so ya assignment failed to complete sorry bro

HELLO @LOCKHEED55, my name is jennifer, and i was also at the essay/documentation stage on the 11th of october 2012 for 12noon at their head quarters. but the thing is, i am still a corper and would be through with service in february 2013. my essay was good and every other documents were available except for my discharge certificate, but i wrote a letter on that same day and i attached it to the documents explaining to them that i am still a corp member and that i dont knowif they can be lenient enuf to allow me continue wt the recruitment stages cry cry.
1)house please do u think there is any hope for me? sad sad
2) is it possible to come back next year to the head quarter with my dicharge certificate to continue wt the batch that they would be recruiting then?
3)will my test result still be valid by next year?
4)will they contact me to let me know my faith given the fact that i wrote a formal letter concerning the issue?
honestly i hope someone has had a similar case though. help needed asap!!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by greatlifeis89: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
i am in your exact situation, i did gtbank test and documentation last year october, i was about starting my nysc then (nov 2011). i will be through with my nysc next week thursday (oct18), i intend going there on friday. pls house i need advice on what to do............seriously am scared and confuse but i hope and trust in God. "SENIORS" in the house please advice.
shenkron:

HELLO @LOCKHEED55, my name is jennifer, and i was also at the essay/documentation stage on the 11th of october 2012 for 12noon at their head quarters. but the thing is, i am still a corper and would be through with service in february 2013. my essay was good and every other documents were available except for my discharge certificate, but i wrote a letter on that same day and i attached it to the documents explaining to them that i am still a corp member and that i dont knowif they can be lenient enuf to allow me continue wt the recruitment stages cry cry.
2) is it possible to come back next year to the head quarter with my dicharge certificate to continue wt the batch that they would be recruiting then?
4)will they contact me to let me know my faith given the fact that i wrote a formal letter concerning the issue?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by shenkron: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
@greatislife, i think its a Ǧø̲̣̣ø̲̣̣d̶̲̥̅̊ idea if U̶̲̥̅̊ go to their office so as to know your fate, @ least U̶̲̥̅̊ have done the documentation and essay, try and see if it is still valid i mean d test you wrote(altho its over a year)...i intend goin there after my nysc in feb 2013. @ least by den it will only be 5months after i did documentation..hopefully they are considerate..if U̶̲̥̅̊ are on bbm pls send ur pin to spicyjenny4real@yahoo.com so dat i will get update on how ur journey there went. Goodluck
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by hoomogh(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
whizkidy: you could have done better by removing this encryption of yours on your BB. Well based on what i know, you have two options. Option number one is to go to the hq, ask for caleb though i learnt he is away on leave now. Am sure he will reschedule you for the next test. Am talking from experience, all the guys at the HR are nice dudes and very considerate. Option no two is for you to go to the training school when next they have a test and talk to caleb. In fact this rep. The most viable option for you as the security guys at the hq may not allow you to enter. I saw someone who had a similar problem as yours when i wrote my test and he was allowed to write that day. And above all pray for favour before you go. Gracias
I learnt that Mr caleb is on leave , ℓ̊ have gone to deir training school but was referred to deir head office and get sum1 in HR to authoritatively minute on my invitation letter before ℓ̊ can be allowed to rewrite d test... Now my plm is whom do i contact for assistance at deir Head office ..?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by cytre: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2012
i'm loving training school cant wait for week 2...d class is the bomb so many great peeps... Loladeking,tracy....
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
cytre: i'm loving training school cant wait for week 2...d class is the bomb so many great peeps... Loladeking,tracy....

Ride on Cytre,
Ride on Tracy,
Ride on Lolade,
Get set Whizkidy,
Get set Elbow.
Keep faith Everyone.

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kennyone: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
elbow:

Ride on Cytre,
Ride on Tracy,
Ride on Lolade,
Get set Whizkidy,
Get set Elbow.
Keep faith Everyone.
@ elbow, have you done your second interview?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
kennyone: @ elbow, have you done your second interview?

yeah, kenny1. Did second level interview and final interview on wednesday. Got success message on friday. I guess its november things.

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
elbow:

yeah, kenny1. Did second level interview and final interview on wednesday. Got success message on friday. I guess its november things.
congrats on the successful completion of your assessment. Guess your medicals should be this week. Those guys really prolong your assessment. Not to worry cos everything works together for good.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by shenkron: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2012
Please someone should answer my previous question now...help a sister..thnks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
shenkron:

based on what I've heard, your assessment stops there. You won't be progressed until you are able to supply the discharge certificate. Your test will still be valid till next year february but my fear is that would they still be recruiting by then? If yes then you don't have any reason to fear.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by lockheed55(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
@shenkron, whizkidy says it best. wish u the best..
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by shenkron: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
whizkidy: based on what I've heard, your assessment stops there. You won't be progressed until you are able to supply the discharge certificate. Your test will still be valid till next year february but my fear is that would they still be recruiting by then? If yes then you don't have any reason to fear.

ok dear. thanks for the little hope.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by shenkron: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
is there anybody in the house who is going to their head quarters anytime soon?? if so, please do me this favour
1) help me ask the human resources personnel how long a test result is valid pending when one's discharge certificate is ready.
2) if the recruitment process is recurrent
you can send me a mail spicyjenny4real@yahoo.com or add me on bbm with 217d96b8... i will be grateful if i can get any useful update on this. one love!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by cytre: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
@shenkron, i'd mail you a number now...its an HR personel by name Akin.. You can mail funmilayo.olubodun@gtbank.com or caleb.odum@gtbank.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by hoomogh(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
cytre: @shenkron, i'd mail you a number now...its an HR personel by name Akin.. You can mail funmilayo.olubodun@gtbank.com or caleb.odum@gtbank.com
Thanks bro, ℓ̊ will be glad I̶̲̥̅̊Ƒ Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ can forward me D̶̲̥̅̊ contact number also.. I need to talk to sum1 in deir HR ... Hoomogh@yahoo.com. Waiting bro.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 4:55am On Oct 16, 2012
Cytre, Lolade, Elbow, Whizkidy and Tracy. Pls I need any of you guys' number. My mail is adeoyeoyekan@yahoo.com. I shall be expecting. Thanks...one luv...one house!!!

elbow:

Ride on Cytre,
Ride on Tracy,
Ride on Lolade,
Get set Whizkidy,
Get set Elbow.
Keep faith Everyone.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2012
ednutoyekan: Cytre, Lolade, Elbow, Whizkidy and Tracy. Pls I need any of you guys' number. My mail is adeoyeoyekan@yahoo.com. I shall be expecting. Thanks...one luv...one house!!!

Elbow and whizkidy are good to go by november, the likes of omasmiley and lockheed55 from sept 14 documentation have done their panel interview which means they have some set waiting to be in the training school by 1st week in november. Now, we October 11 documentation team need you guys to tell us hw many of you from september 14 documentation did interview on october 11 and hw many of such people like elbow will join you. So that we know our fate as​ regards the possibility of resuming at training school with you by november as​ we all know 30 people or thereabout resume every month. Your information will be appreciated. I can't wait. I just pray God helps me, my colleagues and every other person through the interview stages.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2012
Elbow and Whizkidy, Goodluck to you guys. Training school is sure in november. Goodluck.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2012
Elbow and whizkidy are good to go by november, the likes of omasmiley and lockheed55 from sept 14 documentation have done their panel interview which means they have some set waiting to be in the training school by 1st week in november. Now, we October 11 documentation team need you guys to tell us hw many of you from september 14 documentation did interview on october 11 and hw many of such people like elbow will join you. So that we know our fate as​ regards the possibility of resuming at training school with you by november as​ we all know 30 people or thereabout resume every month. Your information will be appreciated. I can't wait. I just pray God helps me, my colleagues and every other person through the interview stages.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by shenkron: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2012
@hoomogh,kindly send ur bb pin to spicyjenny4real@yahoo.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2012
okesammie: Elbow and whizkidy are good to go by november, the likes of omasmiley and lockheed55 from sept 14 documentation have done their panel interview which means they have some set waiting to be in the training school by 1st week in november. Now, we October 11 documentation team need you guys to tell us hw many of you from september 14 documentation did interview on october 11 and hw many of such people like elbow will join you. So that we know our fate as​ regards the possibility of resuming at training school with you by november as​ we all know 30 people or thereabout resume every month. Your information will be appreciated. I can't wait. I just pray God helps me, my colleagues and every other person through the interview stages.
Don't be anxious bro. Though I understand how you feel. You can't really predict how long your recruitment process would take. Someone like elbow wrote his test in july yet he is yet to resume TS. I wrote my test august 17 and that's not to say some of my batch mates aren't in the TS already.Don't be surprised that some peeps in your batch would need to wait till next year before they resume TS .Peace
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
The truth is, as long as you got through the assessment stage, no matter how long it takes, they'll surely get back to you. When mine was kind of delayed, i sent a mail to the hr, who replied me immediately that i shouldn't worry that they'll get to me definately. I got called for final interview the same day, got success message two days after. Believe me, all things work together for good for all of us. KEEP FAITH PEOPLE.

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
elbow: The truth is, as long as you got through the assessment stage, no matter how long it takes, they'll surely get back to you. When mine was kind of delayed, i sent a mail to the hr, who replied me immediately that i shouldn't worry that they'll get to me definately. I got called for final interview the same day, got success message two days after. Believe me, all things work together for good for all of us. KEEP FAITH PEOPLE.
Alright.Thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by cytre: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
what a unique forum... Were one for everyone...everyone for all. Nice 1 guys. To all the expectant members of this forum...keep smiling no shaking...
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 2:58am On Oct 17, 2012
whizkidy: Don't be anxious bro. Though I understand how you feel. You can't really predict how long your recruitment process would take. Someone like elbow wrote his test in july yet he is yet to resume TS. I wrote my test august 17 and that's not to say some of my batch mates aren't in the TS already.Don't be surprised that some peeps in your batch would need to wait till next year before they resume TS .Peace
Thanks whizkidy
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2012
This suspense is driving me crazy, pls dose that did teir essay and pre- documentation on oct 11, has anyone heard from them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (161) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.