Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (336513 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
damie k: @okesammie tnks.My subscriptn has xpired nd I jst loaded ma modem. So I will b outta bbm 4 a while.tnks blooda
. Alright bro, talk to you when you are back.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by hoomogh(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
yinkkistic: same here o..i tried calling their human resources department..yet to get response
pls give me deir human resources department's fone numba.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by hoomogh(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ebade:
Just ignore it dear.. I hav got series of mails like that, when I called their HR, they said I should ignore. So don't break ur head over it.
pls, wats der fone numba? Av bin waitin 2 be recalled afta i missed writing der september 6th test.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 5:26am On Nov 22, 2012
I cn we r growin in numbers here..dat shows dis platform is workin, pls 4 dos dat hv passed d test jst relax nd prepare well 4 ur essay. Den 2 all oct 11 documentatn peeps dat r yet 2b cald 4d interview stages pls dnt eva tink of givin up cus winners neva quit. We r all solidly behind U̶̲̥̅̊ and prayn 4u
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2012
Just receive mail for the second interview @ ikoyi on Tuesday by 5PM and my contact person is Paul Abiagam. Guys pls I need hints o, help a brother o. cry
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
zeusosha: Just receive mail for the second interview @ ikoyi on Tuesday by 5PM and my contact person is Paul Abiagam. Guys pls I need hints o, help a brother o. cry
Congrats bro, am so happy for you. You just need some level of confidence mixed with courtesy cos this time you are meeting a key senior official. You need to speak convincingly and he may want to ask about GTB and its recent financials. However, I believe God that has brought you this far won't leave you. Welcome to the Orange Family!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
ednutoyekan:
Congrats bro, am so happy for you. You just need some level of confidence mixed with courtesy cos this time you are meeting a key senior official. You need to speak convincingly and he may want to ask about GTB and its recent financials. However, I believe God that has brought you this far won't leave you. Welcome to the Orange Family!
Thanks bro, pls what do u mean by the financials.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
Phew! Just finished my documentation and essay nw. Baba God am counting on u
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
zeusosha:
Thanks bro, pls what do u mean by the financials.
I mean their Financial Statistics (Report):
Total Assets: 1.8trn
Gross Earnings: 154bn
Profit Before Tax: 75bn
Profit After Tax: 63bn
Shareholders' Fund: 270bn
Market Cap Value: 600bn
Share Price: 20.54k
All are in Naira and are for 3rd Quarter ending September 30th.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
ednutoyekan:
I mean their Financial Statistics (Report):
Total Assets: 1.8trn
Gross Earnings: 154bn
Profit Before Tax: 75bn
Profit After Tax: 63bn
Shareholders' Fund: 270bn
Market Cap Value: 600bn
Share Price: 20.54k
All are in Naira and are for 3rd Quarter ending September 30th.
Ok thanks. I'm very grateful
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
zeusosha: Just receive mail for the second interview @ ikoyi on Tuesday by 5PM and my contact person is Paul Abiagam. Guys pls I need hints o, help a brother o. cry
this paul guy is not an easy guy from d old posts i read. just brace urself ok. God has brought you this far, He wont leave u half way.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ebade:
this paul guy is not an easy guy from d old posts i read. just brace urself ok. God has brought you this far, He wont leave u half way.
Thanks. How ur side now.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
Kayjay717, don't worry bro. We may probably resume together with those guys. I guess they want everyone in our batch to be thru before they sent the mail. Someone like Zeusosha is yet to do his Final interview. I believe we are the next set for TS. It is well bro!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
Zeusosha, me I just dey oh. Wish u success in ur final interview. @kayjay, so u want to resume TS without me, na wa oh! U guys better just chill oh cus me Neva start panel interview talkless of TS.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
zeusosha:
Thanks. How ur side now.
Hello zeusosha i am glad you have made it to this stage and i wish you success. Paul was d guy that dropped jaystringz. His complaints were on dressing and d fact that he read engineering. Now, you must ensure you ain't in a black tie and stripe shirt that day. Good luck.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
@ zeuosha..congrats bro, pls try 2b more covincin 2d interviewer on way ure suited 4d job, be more relaxd,and friendly. @ednuoyekan..mehn, Ωa̶̲̥̅̊ God hand evry d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ oo, I knw he must see us tru..@ebade. My dear hw can I do such Ωa̶̲̥̅̊.lol infact am even waitn 4u ooo
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by damiek: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
most importantly i thank GOD 4 passing the 2nd stage. i had it today n got d success mail 2day. tnk u all 2u
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
damie k: most importantly i thank GOD 4 passing the 2nd stage. i had it today n got d success mail 2day. tnk u all 2u
. Glory be to God bro. Goodluck in your career. Please pray for me too.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2012
damie k: most importantly i thank GOD 4 passing the 2nd stage. i had it today n got d success mail 2day. tnk u all 2u
. Which second stage? D documentation or 2nd interview? Where did u do it
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
Congrats, told you it would be a walk over. You shud have your Medicals either Monday or Tuesday. We are chilling for you guys so we can resume together.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2012
okesammie: Hello zeusosha i am glad you have made it to this stage and i wish you success. Paul was d guy that dropped jaystringz. His complaints were on dressing and d fact that he read engineering. Now, you must ensure you ain't in a black tie and stripe shirt that day. Good luck.
thanks for the info,
Na God hand I dey o cos I be computer engineer. What color of tie will u recommended for black suit
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2012
Guys pls this is my pin 204DCEE0 and I will appreciate any other info u can give me. Will orange tie work?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2012
zeusosha: Guys pls this is my pin 204DCEE0 and I will appreciate any other info u can give me. Will orange tie work?
Sorry I don't use a BB. You don't need to fret bro. I will only advise you to wear a plain sky blue/white shirt with a red/wine tie. Those are finance/bank colours. Orange tie/shirt may not be advisable. It has affected some people before. Some companies will not want people that just follow their styles without bringing changes/innovation.
As per your course of study, GT values its IT engineers a lot. Just identify areas you can function well and how you can be useful to them. Remember, banking transactions are now computer/IT based. Do not forget to relate your course to banking (highly important). With God's favour, people are not usually dropped at Final Interview...you have come a long way. Best Wishes.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2012
ednutoyekan:
Sorry I don't use a BB. You don't need to fret bro. I will only advise you to wear a plain sky blue/white shirt with a red/wine tie. Those are finance/bank colours. Orange tie/shirt may not be advisable. It has affected some people before. Some companies will not want people that just follow their styles without bringing changes/innovation.
As per your course of study, GT values its IT engineers a lot. Just identify areas you can function well and how you can be useful to them. Remember, banking transactions are now computer/IT based. Do not forget to relate your course to banking (highly important). With God's favour, people are not usually dropped at Final Interview...you have come a long way. Best Wishes.
Thanks a lot
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by LaBush1: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2012
igetsbizy:

Yes I have. I got that this afternoon. Its scheduled for thursday morning. What about you?

I was dere on thurs too. I was putting on a blue shirt wit no tie. Am stl in ph waitin for any positivity
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by igetsbizy(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2012
Please anybody in the house that just went through documentation stage in PH or has done 1st interview?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by igetsbizy(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2012
La Bush:

I was dere on thurs too. I was putting on a blue shirt wit no tie. Am stl in ph waitin for any positivity

Same here still in PH oh. Waiting for my email. You on BB let's interact in real time.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
igetsbizy:

Same here still in PH oh. Waiting for my email. You on BB let's interact in real time.
same too. still waiting for their mail. but i think we should relax cos the same HR lady will be handling the people for documentation today
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by igetsbizy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
Francuiz: same too. still waiting for their mail. but i think we should relax cos the same HR lady will be handling the people for documentation today

That makes sense. Maybe after the documentation today, Ijeoma will start sending out success emails
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
igetsbizy:

That makes sense. Maybe after the documentation today, Ijeoma will start sending out success emails
I guess u guys ar 4 ph right??
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by igetsbizy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ebade:
I guess u guys ar 4 ph right??

Yes. Just went through the documentation stage. You?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by yinkkistic: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Apart from the first class graduates that wrote in Lag on the 9th of this month, has anyone been called for documentation? its taking too long which is unlike the GT I heard of>>just becoming pensive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (161) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.