Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (336377 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by captalex(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
joboy834:

The pay is 50k. U re to resume 7.30am and close by 5pm from monday to friday. There's also a class group with some little finance contributions. Infact ur first 4 months will be hectic n jst pray dt after d skool, u aint thrown to marketting unit.

Here i was thinking I would be able to choose what department i would be able to best fit in.

Guys in GTB IT Department,
what does your daily work routine look like?,
and how did you "get there".Convince HR or interviewers that you would be essential to that post?
And is the pay better than our marketing peeps?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
okesammie: Not yet. Will be here to keep you posted once i.... Goodluck

i hope you read this soon enough. I met a friend when we were at the HQ to collect TS invite letter, he got a sorry message after 2nd level interview, according to him,some weeks later,he got invite for medicals and later the success message (i believed him).
Okesamie, can you put up a little faith and pray a little more? You've come so far to be dumped. Little faith bro.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
whizkidy: @ all expecting training school invite, a batch had their medicals between monday and yesterday. The TS invite should be sent before the end of today and that's if a class would be resuming next week else expect the invite next week.

are you with Nov.12 batch?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 3:27am On Nov 11, 2012
@ednutoyekan..bro do U̶̲̥̅̊ hv any clue wen we r likely  resume trainin skul? Nd try  ask dat ur guy dat we saw in marina hw ure fixed in2 different department. Also remember  cum early on monday 4d xray
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2012
elbow:

i hope you read this soon enough. I met a friend when we were at the HQ to collect TS invite letter, he got a sorry message after 2nd level interview, according to him,some weeks later,he got invite for medicals and later the success message (i believed him).
Okesamie, can you put up a little faith and pray a little more? You've come so far to be dumped. Little faith bro.
Thanks my brother i have faith, If God wants me there i will be there and if he wants me elsewhere there is nothing i can do, he is the one who decides whatever happens to a man, i know he will make perfect decisions regarding my life. I have read situations where people say their interview sessions were hell in this forum and they got success mail. I said my interview was perfect but contrariwise i got an imperfect result. Once again, Thanks ELBOW.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
wizkid nd elbow pls help us 2 confirm wen the next batch 4 T.S is likely 2 resume
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
elbow:

are you with Nov.12 batch?
No bro. My batch would resume later this month or possibly next month. I know you won't understand but by the time you resume tomorrow they will tell you guys more.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
kayjay717: wizkid nd elbow pls help us 2 confirm wen the next batch 4 T.S is likely 2 resume
baring any unforeseen circumstances you guys will resume either first week or second week of december. Just relax and occupy your mind with something else.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
tank bro, so u guys r resumin 2mao...pls kip us updated
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by cytre: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2012
By the grace of Fod they should resume this week... A class has been enpty for the past 2/3 weeks...
ednutoyekan: @Loladeking,Tracy, Whizkidy...pls when is the next resuming? Kindly reply colleagues.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by qhemie: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ogundre: @chichi pls I beg u in the name of God, send the questions to me asap on ogundre@yahoo.com. I ve the test next 2mao and I ve failed it once dis mite be my last chance. U can send ur fone no too so I can call u. Thank u

@ogundre pls ow long did u wait b4 re-applying and ow did u re-apply....ansa plsss
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mcstan18(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
How time flies!!! Months after contributing in the premier pages of this thread... Seems just like yesterday. Wish you guys at GTB a fulfilling career ahead.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2012
This thread is officially quiet, y'all that wrote the Test lately, hav u guys gotten mails from gtb? Come and tellus your success stories na.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2012
Ebade: This thread is officially quiet, y'all that wrote the Test lately, hav u guys gotten mails from gtb? Come and tellus your success stories na.
any news from ya end
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by onasharon(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
Identity Card Authorized Partner in Nigeria
We have a wide range of brand new identity card printers for low volume and high volume encoding and high secure card printers in stock product brand Zebra,Pointman and consumables for sales enquiry call bayo on 08135586674.email.idprintersales@gmail.com

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
zeusosha:
any news from ya end
My dear, no news oh. Still hoping and praying. What about u? Hav u heard frm dem?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ebade:
My dear, no news oh. Still hoping and praying. What about u? Hav u heard frm dem?
Omo I just received my panel interview invite o check ya mail o
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by captalex(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
I just received mine too, thank God o! and thank you zeusosha for reminding me to check my mail.
Now how to be best prepared for the next stage is what is left.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
People help o my panel interview is by 5pm at HQ like how long will it take at that kind late hour
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
captalex: I just received mine too, thank God o! and thank you zeusosha for reminding me to check my mail.
Now how to be best prepared for the next stage is what is left.
What time is it. Cos mine na 5pm n I'm worried because of that
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
Didn't get nothing!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
@zeusosha, congrats on your invite...just prepare very well. Maximum is 25mins, same questions as on this thread. I wish you all the best.
@ebade, just hang on dear. Everybody will definitely be contacted. I guess it's batch by batch. We just finished our medicals, but everybody will probably resume together
@captalex, congrats too. Is it interview you were invited for or documentation? I guess you just wrote ur test last Saturday.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
ednutoyekan: @zeusosha, congrats on your invite...just prepare very well. Maximum is 25mins, same questions as on this thread. I wish you all the best.
@ebade, just hang on dear. Everybody will definitely be contacted. I guess it's batch by batch. We just finished our medicals, but everybody will probably resume together
@captalex, congrats too. Is it interview you were invited for or documentation? I guess you just wrote ur test last Saturday.
Thanks man, i had lost faith in the stuff before thank god o. But why 5pm for evening now
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ebade: Didn't get nothing!
Just chill urs will soon come cos now I believe the stuff is in batches.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
zeusosha:
Just chill urs will soon come cos now I believe the stuff is in batches.
Thanks dear. I pray it comes asap!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by captalex(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
zeusosha:
What time is it. Cos mine na 5pm n I'm worried because of that
mine had no time on it. They said they would communicate the time correspondingly
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by captalex(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
ednutoyekan: @zeusosha, congrats on your invite...just prepare very well. Maximum is 25mins, same questions as on this thread. I wish you all the best.

Yes ednut, GTB said i have been invited for the essay,pre-interview and documentation stage.
and would send me a time accordingly.

I'm very Excited peeps. God knows how to surprise us sha.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
mcstan_18: How time flies!!! Months after contributing in the premier pages of this thread... Seems just like yesterday. Wish you guys at GTB a fulfilling career ahead.

kpmg @ macstan. We ar standing here. The most sensible trend so far. I watch how d one love move tru dis trend and i smile.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
@zeusosha..congrats bro,wen is ur interview? @captalex..congrat bro..get all ur documents ready and be prepared  write an essay
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
kayjay717: @zeusosha..congrats bro,wen is ur interview? @captalex..congrat bro..get all ur documents ready and be prepared  write an essay
@kaykay717, thanks the interview is on Thursday by 5pm (why that kind time ). God is my strength
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by blackfm: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2012
I wrote the test on friday and got the mail below yesterday. Its only a matter of waiting for a follow-up mail detailing a schedule for the next stage. I hope that comes in soon. God help us all

Dear Candidate,

Good News! We are delighted to share with you that you were successful the assessment which took place on the 9th of November, 2012.

You've clearly got something so we'd like to invite you to the next step of our application process which is the essay and pre-interview documentation stage.

You will be soon contacted via email to schedule the date of the next step, so please keep an eye on your inbox.

We look forward to meeting you.

Best Wishes,

GTBank Recruitment Team.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by cytre: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2012
any new entry into training school today...saw some cool 'otondos' today...

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (161) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.