Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Advice Needed By A Cheater! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed By A Cheater! (1029 Views)

Tips On How To Catch A Cheater / Mynd Is A Cheater! / Signs Of Betrayal/how To Spot A Cheater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Egbeman: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hello House!

Pls I'm in big shi.t. Okay to cut it short, am a hoe, I love women too much, I want to nyansch anything under the skate and the main problem is that my girlfriend ist pregnant and am expecting my first kid in my life, I want to be a responsible father who want his child to grow under his roof which am also asking my girlfriend but my girlfriend parent don't want that the girl relocate with me but she is over 18 but unfortunately she is listening to the parent and don't want to move in with me, and if I don't have my girlfriend at home,am so afriad that I may not be able to stop the cheating which I have being trying to stop now for some months thought it still haven't work. How can I stay with one woman? I really will apprreciate if there is way i can do this. Pls abeg make una help me? I'm entitle to any curse from you guys but pls just give a good ideal. I don't want to cheat on my girl anymore and my family atleast for the sake of the little baby.

My girl is german but black girl and her parent are from togo and they have say so many shit about 9ja already and the girl don't give a shi.t, she want to be with me but she can't somehow because they try to force her to do their will.

Your advice will helps me a lots...
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by americangirl26: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2012
You need to evaluate why you can't stop. Do you have an addiction to it? It's important that you understand that you are allowing p*ssy to be in control of your life. You have to regain control. As a father, you have the main responsibility of showing your child what a good man is. Pray that God help you change your ways. Seek a counselor to see what the real problem is. Don't go to places that you know will tempt you. Night clubs, bars, and places to hook up should be avoided.
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by 190: 1:08am On Jun 15, 2012
[size=14pt]why good people of nairaland where una dey shocked shocked[/size]
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Mynd44: 2:38am On Jun 15, 2012
Just cut the member off. It will make your life easier.
On a serious note, you should see a shrink
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by sweetroyalty(f): 3:34am On Jun 15, 2012
Damn! I guess p0ssy really is a helluva drug. undecided
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Egbeman: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2012
Thank you all for your advice, but do you guys think doing counseling will help me here?

why can't the moderator for God sake help me take this to the front page, am in need of help here and most silly topic get to the front page but when something serious like this happen, it taken by moderator not serious. pls Mod I beg u with Mary.

@190 ain't you good one of the people here? I should be expecting a well good advice from you.... Men womanliness is a shit business and now am use to popping everything I see and the worst is, this summer in my city, the girls are almost going naked. Do I have to wear glasses all the time so I don't look?

Even if am with my girl, I still cheat by looking nyansch but she can't notice it. Pls Nairalander are there anyone who have the same problem but have solved it?
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by daduke2k(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2012
wel, first off u re right to cal urself a hoe, its nt dat u re to blame bt hey if ù want my advice, visit dr 90210 and get dat thing removed
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Godmother(f): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2012
You have already taken the first step by admitting you have an addiction to cheating. The next thing you have to do is take it to God in prayer and also be determined to stop.

Its not enough to want to stop. You have to put in STRONG physical efforts to do so.
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Chimezie198(m): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2012
Ok I'll brb. Lemme see someone
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2012
Egbeman, were you not the one we helped manage 3 girlfriends during valentine period? When did you leave Nigeria?
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by bknight: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2012
Responsibly ask her to marry you and raise a family.
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by dealordea(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2012
Kidnap her better way to have her!
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Lisa1: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]look good undecided
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Egbeman: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2012
daduke2k: wel, first off u re right to cal urself a hoe, its nt dat u re to blame bt hey if ù want my advice, visit dr 90210 and get dat thing removed

Huh? who is Dr 90210 and what do you mean and get that thing removed? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Egbeman: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2012
Godmother: You have already taken the first step by admitting you have an addiction to cheating. The next thing you have to do is take it to God in prayer and also be determined to stop.

Its not enough to want to stop. You have to put in STRONG physical efforts to do so.

Thank you so much for your advice but I do pray thought but I get often tempted and then I have no choice but ummmmm...u know what I mean. But I really want to change.
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Egbeman: 11:36am On Jun 15, 2012
sexkillz: Egbeman, were you not the one we helped manage 3 girlfriends during valentine period? When did you leave Nigeria?

No Sexkillz, I'm not that guy but I think am one of your hater because you snitch a lots on nairaland but then I made a new Id so that no one get my real image u know what I mean. But all the same, I do appreciate for checking my thread up and throwing in your first question but all the same we can drop all the misunderstanding and be friend from here but don't snitch cos will do same back...One love and thank you once more. grin

So back to question, can you help a Bro. here with some advice? I really need to get this right and be a one woman man.
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Egbeman: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2012
bknight: Responsibly ask her to marry you and raise a family.

It's not that easy like you just wrote there, in this part of the world, things are different and one is always expected in making one step at a time. The step I wanted is me and her moving in together since she is pregnant for me but her family are really being hard on me cos am a Nigerian cry cry, men 9ja don suffer well well even togo people won show theirselve kia. God punish devil
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by koozy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
bknight: Responsibly ask her to marry you and raise a family.
Rubbish advice...FOH!
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Egbeman: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
^^Easy the guy is just trying to give what he has.
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2012
Egbeman:

No Sexkillz, I'm not that guy but I think am one of your hater because you snitch a lots on nairaland but then I made a new Id so that no one get my real image u know what I mean. But all the same, I do appreciate for checking my thread up and throwing in your first question but all the same we can drop all the misunderstanding and be friend from here but don't snitch cos will do same back...One love and thank you once more. grin

So back to question, can you help a Bro. here with some advice? I really need to get this right and be a one woman man.
You have to wage a psychological warfare with yourself. How to stop cheating is not a skill you learn in a day. Especially with the current situation with your girlfriend. Just be determined and make up your mind to stop cheating, keep remembering the negative impact cheating would have on you and your relationship, and then, probably, your mind can come to terms with the fact that you want to change that lifestyle. . . Mind you, you'll have a relapse, once in a while, but that should make you more determined to stop cheating. . . Identify what caused the relapse, and try to avoid it. you may also like to cut back on movies, books and discussions that incline your thoughts towards sex. . .

All the best!
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
sexkillz:
You have to wage a psychological warfare with yourself. How to stop cheating is not a skill you learn in a day. Especially with the current situation with your girlfriend. Just be determined and make up your mind to stop cheating, keep remembering the negative impact cheating would have on you and your relationship, and then, probably, your mind can come to terms with the fact that you want to change that lifestyle. . . Mind you, you'll have a relapse, once in a while, but that should make you more determined to stop cheating. . . Identify what caused the relapse, and try to avoid it. you may also like to cut back on movies, books and discussions that incline your thoughts towards sex. . .

All the best!

u jst said it rite!!
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by bknight: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
Egbeman: Hello House!

Pls I'm in big shi.t. Okay to cut it short, am a hoe, I love women too much, I want to nyansch anything under the skate and the main problem is that my girlfriend ist pregnant and am expecting my first kid in my life, I want to be a responsible father who want his child to grow under his roof which am also asking my girlfriend but my girlfriend parent don't want that the girl relocate with me but she is over 18 but unfortunately she is listening to the parent and don't want to move in with me, and if I don't have my girlfriend at home,am so afriad that I may not be able to stop the cheating which I have being trying to stop now for some months thought it still haven't work. How can I stay with one woman? I really will apprreciate if there is way i can do this. Pls abeg make una help me? I'm entitle to any curse from you guys but pls just give a good ideal. I don't want to cheat on my girl anymore and my family atleast for the sake of the little baby.

My girl is german but black girl and her parent are from togo and they have say so many shit about 9ja already and the girl don't give a shi.t, she want to be with me but she can't somehow because they try to force her to do their will.

Your advice will helps me a lots...

Well, consider when u talk marriage, what u desire will sound more valid and her folks may peddle soft and let her take her decision. But that you want ur pregnant gf to move in with you without any commitment? Goodluck sir!
Re: Advice Needed By A Cheater! by Egbeman: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
Thank you guys for your advice.

Yesterday I was with one oyibo girl and she wanted to kiss me and I refused and later she was asking me if I needed a serious relationship or just playing with her, I couldn't say yes or no obwohl am already into someone who is pregnant for me. Yes I love my girl but feeling stupid why she won't move in with me and we can't still marry right now. So this is another problem, I think I shouldn't have meet up with this girl and now she is expecting we date. This is the kind of temptation am telling you guys am going through, if you see this girl very fresh and na even virgin to make matter worst. shocked shocked shocked

Here are thought that come in my head,

1.just nyansch one time and run
2.or just keep doing it secretly
3.or just cut it now off.

House this is killing me, all because toto, I think all this nonsense started in nigeria, I was also not faithful when I was back home and now the virus is in me and can't get it out even thought I would love to.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Time To Think / Operation Come Out Of The Friendzone! / How To End The "Silent Treatment".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.