Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Greatest Songs Played In Movies - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Greatest Songs Played In Movies (8305 Views)

Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies / What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? / Your Favourite Love Scenes In Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Songs Played In Movies by Lisa1: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2012
Nice work!
Re: Greatest Songs Played In Movies by croxx86: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2012
kunle fox: @croxx86....while I agree One tree hill got great soundtracks...I believe Grey's anatomy has the music thing going for it...even The.OC did when it was on and I think they both have better songs than smallville...btw I watched smallville too tho not as a fan...
Yeah! How did i skip Greys Anatomy......but i can agree OTH beats Smallvile though not on a large scale. But definitely not Greys Anatomy, i love GA dan Smallville but in terms of song Smallville is it. May be cos i discovered one of the coolest rock bands on it- Lifehouse. Some of my fav songs from GA, One Tree Hill and Smallvile:
Blind (Lifehouse).....just love d lead vocal voice..Jason Wade.
Only One (Lifehouse)....played during prom @ smalville high....luvly lyrics
Everything (Lifehouse)...played wen clark went back in time to change things with Lana, also sang on Americal Idol.....nice song.
Dreamer (Uh Uh her)....awesome song...played when clark and lois lied to each other after clark messed up again as usual..lol.
Poison & Wine (civil wars)...played when chief webber went bak to his drinking habit...nice scene.
Ache (James Carrington) ...played when oliver queen shot the arrow threw d can opener and lois didnt realise.
In the Sun ( Michel Stipe and Coldplay)....played when Meredith held d bomb inside d patient)
Life is Beautiful ( Vega4)....GA
What You Feel (Chris Levy)...when chloes was having dinner with doom*i think*
Superman (five for fighting).....smallville
Stop Crying Your Heart Out (Oasis)...smallville
She would be Loved (Maroon 5)......OTH
Your Love is a Song (Switchfoot).....Awesome song..and to think its a gospel song.
Halo (Haley James Scott)....OTH
Chasing Cars (Snowpatrol).....wen izzie stevens quitted her internship
You and Me (Lifehouse)...nice song.....smallville prom
Out of Reach (Matthew Perryman Jones)...awesome one....played wen Jamie asked Nate to forgive Dan.
How To Save a Life (the fray).....Greys Anatomy
Look After You (the fray)....GA and smallville
Time after time (Eva Cassidy)....smallville season 1 wen clark was leaving the tombstone of whitney's father.
Re: Greatest Songs Played In Movies by juliebest(f): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
My heart will go on, Titanic
Re: Greatest Songs Played In Movies by RiffRaff: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
yea.. I tink Smallville & OTH Has d Music Thing Goin 4 them.. Most of d Rock Band i know i Got 4rm these 2 T.v Series.
Got more 4rm Smallville than any oda Series plus d Scene where they play d Song is always so kul. I rememba it everytime i play these songs.
I heard Mat Kearney & Matt Nathason 1st 4rm Kyle XY
Re: Greatest Songs Played In Movies by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
kunle fox: Try bands like snow patrol,kings of leon,cold play,the fray and ofcourse Mumford and sons...
Those bands are great...Imma die happily knowing I'm a fan of these bands...loool
Their songs have been featured on tv shows and movies many times...infact first time I listened to the fray was when "how to save a life" was played on greys anatomy...same goes for snow patrol "chasing cars" played on the S2 finale of greys...but seriously these bands I listed play great music..
You are damn right. Just discovered Mumford and Sons and they play great folk music.
No one mentioned New Divide by Linkin Park in Transformers 2.
Re: Greatest Songs Played In Movies by Brisingr(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
verve pipe-freshmen oth season 5
This one song made me start watching the show from the pilot not for the teen drama crap just the songs
This year love-david gray from d gal nxt door
Eye of d tiger-supernatural and rocky
Acdc-highway to hell himym and megamind (i tried not to lyk dis song )megamind and himym
Raindrops falling on my head-butch cassidy and the sundance king.
Re: Greatest Songs Played In Movies by normac: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2012
My personal favourites are, in no particular order:

1) Unchained Melody played in the movie "Ghost
2) Por una Cabeza played in Schindler's List, Scent of a Woman, True Lies, etc lol
3) Bittersweet Symphony, played in Cruel Intentions

Shout out to the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack as well wink
Re: Greatest Songs Played In Movies by normac: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2012
My personal favourites are, in no particular order:

1) Unchained melody in d movie "Ghost"
2) Bittersweet Symphony in d movie "Cruel Intentions"
3) Por una cabeza in "Schindler's List", "True Lies", "Scent of a woman", etc lol

Big shoutout to the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack
Re: Greatest Songs Played In Movies by rodeo0070(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
1.Florence and the Machines- Breath of Life in Snowwhite and the Huntsman

2.Seether - Hang on used in Daredevil.

3.Gorillaz - soulchild remix in Strike.

4.Credence- Bad moon rising in America Werewolf in London.

5.U2- Beautiful day in Scrubs

6.Johnny Cash-Man comes around in

7.Terminator: Sarah Conor Chronicles.

8.Enya- Lord of the Rings Trilogy

9.Obadiah Parker- Hey ya in Scrubs

10.Gavin Degraw- I don't wanna be, Official
sound track in One tree hill.

11.Dan Hill- Its a long road in First Blood(Rambo)

12.Jimmy Cliff- I can see clearly now in Cool Runnings

13.Six pence non the richer- kiss me in Smallville

14.Marvin Gaye-sexual healing used in several movies

15.Nickelback-Someday in The Condemned

16.Colin Hay-Overkill in Scrubs.

17.Remy Zero- Save me official soundtrack of Smallville

18.Hoobastank- Reason in Smallville

19.Simon and Garfunkel-Sound of Silence in Watchmen

20.City High- What would you do in Life.

More to come...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usman - A Short Psychological Thriller Script By TheFilmmaker / Nkiru Sylvanus Vs Benita Nzeribe Who Is More Beautiful / How To Get Your First Movie Job In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.