Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Can One Really Trade FOREX And Commodities Profitably - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can One Really Trade FOREX And Commodities Profitably (1223 Views)

How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned / Can One Really Make Money With Betonmarkets In Nigeria? / Can One Really Make Money From Fashion Designing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Really Trade FOREX And Commodities Profitably by shina88: 4:23am On Jun 15, 2012
Having seen many people who call themselves traders and or fund managers that claim they trade FX and commodities with consistent profit, i am yet to see the prove. I came across this site www.forexpros.com/traders/bsgforex as a prove displaying real live trading activities of a trading account and a Nigerian trader/fund manager showing high level of competency and professionalism in the world of FX and commodity trading.

Kindly review it and give me your opinion.

Thanks
Adeshina Adetunji
www.adeshinaadetunji..com
Re: Can One Really Trade FOREX And Commodities Profitably by osogwu(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2012
Yes one can trade forex profitably if you know what it means.All I want you to know is that it a business just like any other biz you may think of.In other to trade forex successfully,you must spend up to 18 months to learn it.That is the reason why I said that it is like any other biz.It is not get rich quick biz as most people may think of.It is not a gambling.so if you are interested in the biz,Am advising you to learn it proper and before you know it,you have started making stopless money online. Stay cool.
Re: Can One Really Trade FOREX And Commodities Profitably by infofirst(m): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
Yes u can and that link of urs says it all.Learn and learn and u will be surprise ow far u can go in fx trading.
Re: Can One Really Trade FOREX And Commodities Profitably by shina88: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
I think Nigerians needs to get it right about what FX and Commodity trading is all about. Even Nigerian traders are not helping matters as regards trading FX. One of my aim in this trend is to make Nigerians know that trading is a business and success stories can be told in this world of ours.

Let us prove to all that trading is real and everyone can be successful as a trader
Re: Can One Really Trade FOREX And Commodities Profitably by adefash(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2012
[quote author=felix200]Brother forex is real,,,, i once was like some Nigerians who beleives forex is not real,,, but today i am glad i am doing it,,
you have to learn it just like every other business,, it is not a get rich quick scheme ,,,,Nigerians must wake up and face the true reality about forex, you have to learn it,,

Until the world come to an end,, forex will continue to exist,,,,

Take care brother,,,[/qu
Bro pls can we have private chat? let me have ur mail or box faselukaademola@gmail.com
Re: Can One Really Trade FOREX And Commodities Profitably by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2012
@ adefash,,,, pls go to my link and check out my post,, you will get my email address

https://www.nairaland.com/924474/new-trend-forex-trading-signals

One love brother,,,

(1) (Reply)

Office Equipment And Stationery Supply / d How Much / How To Make Yourself Relevant In Present Economy Situations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.