Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband (7461 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / He's Deceiving My Sister And I Deceived His Sister Too In Return / A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by pato405(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
after reading this, many 9ja girls who are already in the act will be sooo ENCOURAGED to continue in the act of cheating - they call it 'runs'. mtcheeeeeeeeeew! ARRANT RUBBISH!
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2012
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by stpat1(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
Well U should really consider yourself very very lucky to have a Man like that cos if it were me, you will be long out with your bastard daughter. Now matter how much I love you.
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by faceit: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2012
wow! Men like dat r rare to find, pls love him, respect him more. Dis will serve as a lesson to men and women who cheat on their sponse thinking that God cant see them.
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by AzaMontana(f): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2012
Sista God bless you hubby. I thank God for his kind of a heart. Do not feel bad about the past. You were still young and naive and thank God now you are matured and wise. The past is the past. We all make mistakes. You must now be the best wife you can ever be to that man. He deserves it. GIVE THAT MAN A BELLS
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by AzaMontana(f): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2012
Please do not call the child a bastard. she knows nothing. How would you feel if your dad was to reveal the same story about you? Would you call your self a bastard?

stpat1: Well U should really consider yourself very very lucky to have a Man like that cos if it were me, you will be long out with your bastard daughter. Now matter how much I love you.
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by AzaMontana(f): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2012
Sista please remove the photo u posted here. Plz. Its not a good photo to see of a married woman
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by Dondav(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2012
Lol! I came from a broken home... And my dad calls me "Bastard" anytime I make him mad.
Who cares? Nobody is perfect!!
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
Aza Montana: Sista please remove the photo u posted here. Plz. Its not a good photo to see of a married woman
she is advertising. nice tits.
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2012
pato405: after reading this, many 9ja girls who are already in the act will be sooo ENCOURAGED to continue in the act of cheating - they call it 'runs'. mtcheeeeeeeeeew! ARRANT RUBBISH!
n oga wat is ur annoyance for? when men post stories of how their wives forgave them, re they encouragin over men to do runs
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by ODB1: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
see em bosoms on that broad
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
O.D.B.:
see em bosoms on that broad
That is why he forgave her.
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by Johnny(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
You are still exposing your boobs...
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by kreamstaff: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
Its easy to forgive if its a female child though, after all she'd be married off to someone else and completely drop the family name. If it were a boy, Im sure you won't go that easy

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by dotcomnamename: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
stpat1: Well U should really consider yourself very very lucky to have a Man like that cos if it were me, you will be long out with your bastard daughter. Now matter how much I love you.

You bad O!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by Nadoson: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
I must tel u, i cn't condone dis evin if i do, dia must b a spillage 1 day.
2 u mrs WIFE, u shud b givin dis man wotva he nided any day any second includin kilin of goat 4 him daily cos 93% of men cant. U shud b prayn 2 God 4 him cos wit dis kind of man, ur RICHA dan Dangote. Luky u
Re: A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband by dammytex: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
Na So E easy abi?

I can understand if I have to forgive her, but a seed as a constant reminder of how I was foolishly played while I trusted her? I, personally don't have a problem forgiving but i have a big problem forgetting.

It must take the grace of God.
I'm sorry, I'm just being human and realistic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans This Valentines? / White Man Wears Slippers At His Traditional Wedding To Nigerian Lady (photos) / Savage Trap Queen Last S£x Video Before She Quit 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.