Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! (4096 Views)

HELP!!! I'm Dying / I'm Dying: Who Can Help / I'm Dying: Who Can Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by weebee(f): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2007
"wherefore God has highly exalted Jesus Christ and give him a name that is above every other name that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow (including joblessness) of things in heaven, on earth and under the earth and every tongue should confess that Jesus is Lord (over everything including joblessness)"

Therefore in that name that is above every other name receive your miracle Job before this year comes to an end in Jesus name! Say a resounding Amen and begin to rejoice because it is yours.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by uncleb(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2007
I read this post and felt very concerned, though i do not have a job nor money to offer
but i want to beg u never never to think of doing something funny 2 urself

Pls note that He( God ) who created u has promised never to forsake or abandon u

Just cast ur care upon God, trust in Him alone, beleive that with God all things are possible,

dont write urself off, 2.2 or whatever be ur grade there is no limitation for God.

beleieve in ur self , i mean be confident

And above all pray fervently, u can give urself 3 days fasting with serious prayer, if u sincerely believe u will see the salvation of the Lord.

Avove all , pls be reminded that; THOUGH TIME DOES NOT LAST, THOUGH PPLE DO

It is well wt ur soul
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by fusty: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
ma guy,remember dat ,is not he dat runneth but ,it of GOD dat showth mercy.am assuring u its neva too late 4 GOD just hold on a bit good tiding is coming ur way.

best of luck.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by suprman: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2007
guyman,
All these things happening to u are just trying to build for u a history that will tomorow inspire others that may find themselves in same or worse conditions. In all, thank God cos atleast u are alive some are jobless and sick no one around them to help. yet u are strong and alive. I graduated yr 2000 since then i ve being doin one 10k or 15k job since then and kept on praising my God until last month when He finally answered me with job whose salary is close to 100k. Those who used to laf at me now greet me first and want to be my friends. Dont compare yourself with others, cos u dont have the same destiny. U were not born the same day neither shall u die the same time. U only see those who are employed b4 u, but u fail to see those whom u started school the same time even graduated but they are in the graves now. U need to thank ur God. I am convinced that ur miracle is very very near. Put a smile on ur face cos soon u will be celebrating. I wish to invite u to shiloh 2007 at canaanland ota, 11-15th of dec 2007, where i contacted my own favour last year. Smile for  ur tof times are already over.
Cheers
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by afam1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2007
@guyman

just chill an relax,no longthing
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by suze(f): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ poster whats your email address,let me send u a mail, i could arrange something for u
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by RANBAXY: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2007
JUST BELIVE god for a job. ISAIH 3:10, HE HAS APLANN FOR U. PUT UR FAITH TO WORK
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by sidonee(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2007
At the moment what ever u r pass through is shall be the story behind Ur glory. The idea of doing something terrible to Ur self is a losers way of thinking. please try and b positive at all times, and always believe Ur best is on the way.

"In Psalm 126 vs 1 "says Again the lord turned around the captivity of Zion we were like them that dreamt[size=8pt][/size]" so shall it be for u in Jesus name. Alway be rest assured that God feels Ur pain. Guyman i take God take Beg u; no try any thin foolish cos he no go pay at all.
u shall not die but shall live to declare the council of the lord in this land of the living.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by adelinks(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ Guyman
What i am about to say may shock you and every other person.But it is what i have learnt about life.You last post didn't show you as a decisive person.Someone has asked you to send your CV and you are still waiting for instructions?

You say you are so broke,you are using the very last dim to browze - i want to believe it isn't that bad.However, I want to ask you these questions?
Are you saying there is absolutely no skill or talent you have that can fetch you atleast money to feed and scout for a better job.Are you saying that you can not even get a job as a lesson teacher within your locality while you look for a job?Have you identified what it is you love doing for which not many people can compete with you.Take a honest time out to write down what skills or training you have acquired since 2004.What's your ultimate goal in life.What kind of people do you surround youself with?
i believe you should look inward and try to do things differently.God has given us all we need to succeed.I must advice let your motivation be inward.Read books written by Napolion Hill Think and grow rich,Bryan' 21 success secrets,

i'll give you my story.i also graduated in 2004. and served in the deep desert in Bauchi While others where complaining God favourd me.while in bauchi i started a computer training center that thrived with just my NYSC allowance of N7500.i have taught GCE/SSCE students at a point,at other times i had being a sales representative,today i work as a project manager, and still searching. But what i want you to draw from this is that you should keep updating yourself and learning new things everyday.Follow your passion/talent not just what you learnt at school- i studied Materials engineering but at a time i had worked in a telecoms company as a Database analyst.at a timei also felt as though every of my mate had left me behind,but always remember not to set your pace by looking at anotherman's watch cause even the tortise and snail got into Noah's ark!And most importantly TRUST God.

I'm looking out for you testimony.

If you think that this has been beneficial then mail me at shylinks2@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by guyman2(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2007
suze:

@ poster whats your email address,let me send u a mail, i could arrange something for u

I will be grateful all my life. My email address is guyman200@yahoo.com. Please do contact me and save a sorrowful brother. Thank you.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by mariejane(f): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2007
Hello guyman, y do u talk as if it is the end of the world? Let God do the worrying for you , all you need do is believe.This talk about doing something terrible is not the best at all and it does not even speak well of you cause you dont know who might be reading this, The impression i have is that you cant be (work) under pressure.It does not speak well of an applicant, All the same, keep on praying and most importantly,BELIEVE! God bless you. wink
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2007
Guy,

I prayed fervently for you and you will soon get something doing. Just believe.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by ayettymama(f): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2007
try the navy, or the police. with a degree you will certainly get a job. there are soooo many jobs in other states, if you have any relations alot of banks in the smaller states will employ you. I too am looking for a job but a part time one as i am still in university.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by bennard: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2007
just hope in God, u time is coming and will not pass u bye in jesus name.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by Flowers: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2007
@Guyman
I know my widow's offering will go a long way. How do I contact you? Because I don't want to drop my email addy and Phone for securit reason.
Cheers
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by stefykarl: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2007
Hey guy, listen, what u r facing is going to make u strong if u still stand till the end, u dont have to loose hope or believe in what they call you, remember the future is bright that you dont have one now does not mean none at all for you and i would advice you to look inward and ask yourself what you can do, start from the little you can give that is the difference b/w you and one who didnt go to school.u can start from anything, cos i met someone that have always wanted a job they will pay him big money so, never took the one with small pay, hope you are not like dat cos you never know where ur break thru is coming from.
i have an honest question for you, if God says NO to you till the end of this yr what will u do? cos you have not utilised the potentials God gave u. so dnt even start thinkin. all the best and God's grace
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by Stamford: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2007
"Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the field shall yield no meat;the flock shall be cut off from the fold,there shall be no herds in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the lord, I will joy in the God of my Salvation'. Habakkuk 3: 17 & 18.
My brother when you PRAY and there seems to be no answer, please try PRAISE,remember Paul and Silas. I've also dropped my N25,000 paid job since March, and i've all hope in God that He'll do it. I've even used my contact to help my friend to globacom,all because i have HND,then i can't work in glo,bt i can work in Celtel, Oceanic and intercontinental. But when my time comes,i'll take it and forge ahead in life. There's is this fact that i believe that every human being has his Boom period and Down period. So kill urself not. I beg. OK
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by ohwofasa(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2007
hey my broda,will u stop crying like a baby?i graduate begging 4 job is madness,u ve all it takes & wat it takes to employ thousand of ppl in d nearest future,all u need now is divine revelation on hw to start,am a grduate of geology,dropped c.v everywhere in ph,bros,no way,not untill i asked God to open my eyes & 2day,i ve ppl working 4 me,let me tell u,i had no one to rest on,jus me & my God,infact call me on 08033487799,i need to talk to u one on one,till den
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by rapidoch: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2007
Alot of people have said very interesting things concerning your case. You just have to be patient and wait for God's time. The race is not for the swift,nor the battle for the strong but time and chance happeneth to them all. Be relax. you dont even have a problem. Your Job is on the way. I waited for 2.5 years after completed the NYSC programm, but today i work in a producing Company as a Wellsite drilling Engineer. within a period of 6 months, my account is already in millions. Can you imagine that?. it is not power. Put ALL your trust in God,He will not let you down.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2007
Flowers:

@Guyman
I know my widow's offering will go a long way. How do I contact you? Because I don't want to drop my email addy and Phone for securit reason.
Cheers

My Yahoo Id is guyman200000@yahoo.com
My phone no. is 07034553227467

Its part of the funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I appreciate you a great deal.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by Flowers: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2007
@fynewaka

When did you turn to guyman?
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2007
Flowers:

@fynewaka

When did you turn to guyman?

For the fun of it grin grin grin grin

I wan do 419.

The guyman2 don post hin no. and address above, if you wan help am see am for up na.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by Flowers: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2007
@fynewaka

Hey!!!!!! you call this for the fun of it?

This is amazing!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by zoomzu(f): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2007
@guyman,

Please don't loose hope. Let me share my experience with you. I graduated 2003 and served with Batch B 2003, after that things started going the other way round. I looked everywhere for job but with no result. I wrote so many test, attend interview. At times, I would look at myself and look at people getting job as if there is something they used to do which I never did but I never lose hope in God. I was struggling thinking that getting job was going to be by my power and the people I knew.

I was introduced to the MD of one company, I patronized this place for one good year, the man was just promising me. He introduced me to people in his office as his younger brother, at times he would give me money, I go out with him. to the extent that ther was a time he organized a birthday for one of his girlfriends in an hotel, he called me to organized the place on his behalf. Instead of giving me this job, he would be promising me next week, next month till I patronized him for almost 13months, but when I started seeing myself as an errand boy, I stopped going there in which he too did not bother to look for me.

To cap it all, I just started a job in a place I don't want to mention on this thread. It is not by my power but with the favour of God. I started this job July this year, I never knew God was preparing me for a place like this, by God's grace I will be going to U.S. for training next year.

My brother, your miracle is on the way. Don't give up, you are almost there. I am a living testimony. God has been so good to me. Lest I forget, shortly before I got this job, I wrote UBA test that a secondary school student could pass 100/100, they said I did not pass, it was during that test I received a text message inviting me for this job, I never expected it, it is God's doing.

Your miracle is on the way, keep praying to God. His words never fails.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by amievivian(f): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2007
my dear, I know it aint easy n i can say i understand how you feel, though am stiil serving to finish soon, i have been sending applications here and there and writing test going for interviews since the begining of the year cos i've got responsibilties my parents cannot continue to cater for. But with God all things are possible so dont get frustrated and discouraged and always blive in Him
mark 11: 22-24 wateva u pray for, believe that u recieve
so my broda pray, believe and keep trying
cheers
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by xammy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2007
Don't even think about it. Do what? Nothing good comes easy, if people begin share story 4 nairaland, u go just fent. u NO even thank GOD say u day alive. try and vist LUTH make u ask of intensive unit, u go just come back and edit what u just post. One love - GOD NO DAY SLEEP.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by danonyeka: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2007
As I read ur posting tears fill my eyes.We were all in this kind of situation untill GOD came to our rescue.Brother,Take ur problems to GOD in prayers and HE ll see u tru.
ps 37 3-7
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by Flowers: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2007
@guyman

After my NYSC I was at home for months with nothing to do, I was really idle. I would go to church, sweep and arrange the chairs, assist in various church activities. The one that was so memorable was the day I was meant to wash the church with my group members. They called that they were on their way but I waited to no avail. I washed the church alone and hmmmm I had backache for a week because the church was so big. Then my turn around came immediately I was called for an interview in a telecommunication company and after the interview I resumed that week. Sow your time and God will bless you.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by oyinyechi(f): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2007
Delay is not denial,wait on God and he will surely meet you at
the point of your need.
He alone can do it for you.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by Bblak(f): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2007
Quite pathethic.Don't give up and believe in God for a turnaround for your situation and i tell you that he will never let u down. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by bukiboy(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2007
guyman,please i beg be fast about doing something terrible.  grin
you tink you be the only one we no get job?
the problem is your THOUGHT, to change your life change your thought.
you have attract all this to your life, thats just the truth.
let me leave you with this"THOUGHT BECOME THINGS"
I dont have time i would have search my life experince with you, but now all i can say is THANK GOD.
my middle is: "against all odds"[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size][b][/b]
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by kunle75(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2007
@guyman,
a day is too much for my God to attend to ur case pls don`t lose hope,just keep ur head up high,there is smthing for u very soon,and besides who told u that u must be a salary earner b4 ur dreams cld be achieved,GOOD NEWS wipe away ur tears and start rejoicing as from now onward cos he never sleep nor slumber.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Companies For Internship In Ibadan / Wanted For Immediate Employment / Nigerian Navy Recruitment, House Please Come To My Rescue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.