Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? (8094 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by id2010(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2012
ayoxyz: The NIMASA attitude test was a horror,God, Lagos was the only center for southwest and crowd control was inadequite.The venue was too small for the crowd,would never attend a test organised by rennerandrenner ever again
shocked Not only you, Rennerandrenner is a total failure. They invited us wt text messages, but they are simply not organized. at the end they could not control the crowd and most of us did not do the interview.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by maasoap(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
id2010: shocked Not only you, Rennerandrenner is a total failure. They invited us wt text messages, but they are simply not organized. at the end they could not control the crowd and most of us did not do the interview.
And it is not an easy task if one is not a resident of Lagos.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by babz574(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2012
What a bitter, sad and unexplainable experience @ nimasa centre in lagos.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by amztutait(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
plz does anyone know the latest about this test result?
Coz they are requestin for for our personal information...
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by u3fine(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
Pls those of u that recieved sms from Nimasa/NSDP to submit document, when u wrote d test, didn't u guys attached photocopies of ur credentials?
If yes den thats y u recieved that sms cos i wrote in Bayelsa n i attached my credentials n SURE of getting not less than 98%.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by amztutait(m): 2:00am On Jul 25, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Pls does it mean dat those who have been contacted are going to be invited for interview? And pls sm1 metioned Edo state being called for interview.. I don't get.. Is it cadidates from Edo state or what coz i was in EDO but i had to travel to B.y coz Edo was not one of the centres..?
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by amztutait(m): 2:06am On Jul 25, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]tnx @u3fine
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by Freeanijoo(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2012
Hi pals any update from nimasa/nsdp?
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by kayus2009: 5:05am On Sep 14, 2012
some1 dat applied for cadet commented on NHJ dat they invited him yesterday to one hotel in lagos for d second phase screening . It is like they are callin in batches because dis is d second time d same post would be appearing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Security Recruitment 2011 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Training Camp / GT Assurance Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.