Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Sony Vaio Vista To Xp?what Do I Do - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Sony Vaio Vista To Xp?what Do I Do (713 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Vaio Vista To Xp?what Do I Do by pespes: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2007
i just purchased a sony vaio N31m with vista home premim,i want to install xp pro sp2 .pls how do i go about it?

thanks for your reply

Nairaland , the greatest
Re: Sony Vaio Vista To Xp?what Do I Do by Ralvy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2007
Why don't u format the Laptop and re-establish Windows on the machine!
But there might be a little problem, the driver CD that came along with your laptop may be designed to work with Windows Vista alone, so after formatting, You may not get sound, ethernet controllers and some other stuff.

Unless, you are willing to saerch online and download the drivers compatible with Windows XP for ur laptop!
meanwhile, check the CD that came with the laptop (Drivers CD) and confirm the Operating system that are compatible with the software.
If Windows XP is listed, then ur good to go!
Re: Sony Vaio Vista To Xp?what Do I Do by techkid: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2007
i can do it for you at 5k only

call 08034955339

cheers
Re: Sony Vaio Vista To Xp?what Do I Do by Ivvie: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2007
You cannot format it as said.

Get a bootable x86 Windows XP disc, load it on the tray and reboot.

techkid:

i can do it for you at 5k only

call 08034955339

cheers

So much for being warm.

(1) (Reply)

Sony's Blu-ray Notebook Arriving Next Week / Please Is There Any Utility That I Can Use To Convert An Ip Address To A Url. / Help How Do I Fight Virus And Reformat My System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.