Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment (4007 Views)

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES / Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* / First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by kunmibola(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
I just got a text message from Flour Mills of Nigeria that I flopped the test. So Very painful...Have you received a text also? Please share
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by ucube: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
Same here dear I dnt kno wat to say cos on dat day my mouse got stucked nd dey had to start fixing it untill dey changed it nd d time was reading same tin happen for d maths part I latter got a text saying sorry for d inconviences yesterday bla bla bla well I thank God
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by bayoola(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2012
same here oooooooooooooooo... i tire for my coyntry NAIJA...It's for good. Make una no think am ooooo. God knows best.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by chinweuche(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
My dear, flourmill company jst used u guyz 2 play around and @ last dey did wat's on their mind. Imagine wastin time 2 invite us 4 d test and wen we came 2 ikeja, we saw multitude dat culd make a country's populatn. As if all d graduates in Africa are looking 4 job. Even a fool dat saw dat crowd in batches, wuld hav doubt abt d outcome. The 3 frnds i drove 2 d centre told me dat they did well in d test but received shocking texts of regret dat they wont be comin 4 d next round. Wat a country polluted by corruptn and insincerity.

1 Like

Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by bayoola(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
U av spoken well chinwe. Am so dumbfounded cos much is xpected 4rm whom much is given. I av given al my effort 4 d test bt c ow it goes. Na gun dey want make i kari bt God pass them. So perplexed.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by mzahmakar(f): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
Dear Applicant,

As a follow up to the test you had with our organization, we regret to inform you that you will not
be proceeding to the next stage of our recruitment process.

Thank you for your interest in Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. We wish you the very best in your future
endeavours.

Best Regards,

Flour Mills of Nigeria plc
Thatnw
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by samguru(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
i knew from the onset that the outcome of the test will be highly polticised,anyway i received the messasge as usual.
but an insider told me the MD and Chairman of the company have their list coupled with the Directors and other strong insiders.
i tank God i passed the test but not invited for interview grin
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by chinweuche(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2012
@bayoola, my broda keep pressing on. Do nt relent. Eventhough jobs in 9ja nw na who kn man, but dnt give up and erase negative thought 4rm ur mind. U will make it in jesus name! It can even b nw u ar losing hope dat ur blessing wil come. It has happend 2 so many pple nt only u. Degree or without degree, good grade or without good grade, wealthy or without money. If my choir HOD could get a job without degree aftr sufferin 4 so many yrs 2 get one, y cant u make it? Nw he's huzzlin 4 school runs 2 retain d job. Jst kn u are better dan one or 2 ppl out there. Have a gr8 day!
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by chinweuche(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2012
@bayoola, my broda keep pressing on and pray. Do nt relent. Eventhough jobs in 9ja nw na who kn man, but dnt give up and pls erase any negative thought 4rm ur mind. U will make it in jesus name! It can even b nw u ar losing hope dat ur blessing wil come. It has happend 2 so many pple nt only u. Degree or without degree, good grade or without (good)grade @ all, wealthy or without money. If my choir HOD could get a job without degree aftr sufferin 4 so many yrs 2 get one, y cant u make it? Nw he's huzzlin 4 school runs 2 retain d job. Jst kn u are better dan one or 2 ppl out there. Kp working hard, pray and look up 2 d highest connection u can think of(dat is God).
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by sirstas(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2012
I received the same kind of message also.Only God can safe in ds country
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by Dazzled: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
We shld giv tnx 2 God n not feel hurt cos He wil exceed our expectation (flourmill) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by bayoola(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
Thanks so much bro.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by kunmibola(m): 4:28am On Jun 16, 2012
Well,lets just believe that there is a reason for evrytin but its just so heartbreaking. Anyways, lets hear from the successful candidates.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by Gudwil: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2012
I saw the croud on 31st April i was shocked. I asked myself why would FMN go to the extent of taking so many applications when they knew very well they would not take up to 1000, can they even take as small as that! Some people had to travel down to just 3 centres from various parts of the country, and it was not a day test, not even a session.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by aribolseg(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2012
Is it that no nairalander received a success mail? Scary ill say. Am yet to receive any text/mail from them ooo. Finger crossed. I did mine on the last day sha.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by Sheriff19: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
I am yet to recieve any text too,i wrote mine on the 31st, 8a.m. pals no matter what happen just keep moving and praying.We shall get there one day.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by mcstan18(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
Good news guys. Thank God oo. Got a congratulatory message and an invitation for managerial test.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment by GloUlor(f): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please, anyone been able to successfully apply for the job positions advertised? Learnt deadline is today.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy In Ibadan,ilorin,ogbmosho And Oyo Town / President Buhari Bows To Pressure, Relaunch Jonathan’s Youwin Programme / Unified Payment Solutions Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.