Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* (6954 Views)

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES / Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment / First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by lexo4real(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2012
hey guys,i got this from Dragnet yesterday...
Dear Candidate,

Please read the information contained in this email very carefully.

Further to your successful performance in the Aptitude test for Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC, you are hereby invited for a Function Specific Test – General Management, as detailed below:

Venue: , ChamsCity @ Lagos No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos

Date: Monday 25-Jun-2012
Pls has anyone receive the mail too? Pls post...

2 Likes

Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by chinweuche(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2012
E be like say na only u dem sent dis text. Cos many ppl were sent flopping texts. Anyway congrat. U hav 2 go 2 chams 4 d next stage. Hope dey won't mess u up now. Gud luck!
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by jstringz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
I got d same message. The only diff is mine is job specifc-engineering test. What was d cut-off cause almost all ma colleagues failed. Thank our lucky stars 4 d successful ones like me. God help us all
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by PrecyousJane: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
jstringz: I got d same message. The only diff is mine is job specifc-engineering test. What was d cut-off cause almost all ma colleagues failed. Thank our lucky stars 4 d successful ones like me. God help us all

Congrat dear! Were you sent the percentage of your performance?
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by lexo4real(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
jstringz: I got d same message. The only diff is mine is job specifc-engineering test. What was d cut-off cause almost all ma colleagues failed. Thank our lucky stars 4 d successful ones like me. God help us all
i got the message too...."to select my preferred job position"
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by Victorwod: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
I wil like to know the latest news about the interview and how wil sum1 be informed ?
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by jstringz(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
I wasn't send the percentage of my score. Just a congratulatory message and procedures for the next stage. But I think the cut-off must have been btw 60-70 cause someone had 55 and was still rejected
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by thobyn: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2012
lexo4real:
i got the message too...."to select my preferred job position"

do anybody knows how the job specific test.engineering. look like. any info on that. Monday is the test day
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by iceberg54: 6:35am On Jun 23, 2012
@jstringz....infact, someone that had 63 was rejected. I think apart from scoring above 50 as cumulative, u have to score above 50 in each of the 3sections too.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by Decee(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2012
I got d same message.bt 4 engineering test.by Godgrace we ll scale tru
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by Joshville(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
I took the specific management test, who has heard about the date for interview please!!!
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by Victorwod: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
Tank God cos i was one of the ppl dat did last week friday's aptitude test for HR ASSISTANT . Stil waitin for the result of the test.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by mcstan18(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2012
Joshville: I took the specific management test, who has heard about the date for interview please!!!

Nobody has. We're all waiting expectantly.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by eludan(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
Victorwod: Tank God cos i was one of the ppl dat did last week friday's aptitude test for HR ASSISTANT . Stil waitin for the result of the test.

which one is this please
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by Konamiope: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
I got a text 4rm Sunrose consulting for an interview tomorrow 24th of july 2012,pls can sum1 help me out! Asin wat 2 expect
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by jstringz(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
@ iceberg are u serious? Waow!! datz somfin. If u are right it explains a lot now.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by jstringz(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
@ iceberg are u serious? Waow!! datz somfin. If u are right it explains a lot now. Its taking 2 long jare. I remember I applied just before nysc passing out february dis year and we haven't reached interview stage. Na wa O •°˚˚°•
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by eludan(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
please you guys should stick to the post. if you want to talk about sunrose pls create a new discussion. thank you
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by jstringz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
I seconf ur motion eludan

1 Like

Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by eludan(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pls anyone with concrete info should not hesitate to info the house.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by Tek2fame: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2012
Hello house, Please has anyone who applied for the post of a checker whose deadline was 25th july,2012 heard or gotten any text?.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by HenryXII: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
Dis Flour Mills GT position is taking a lot of time. Has any1 been invited for an interview yet? I mean, afta d General Mgt/Engineerng test.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by eludan(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
Henry XII: Dis Flour Mills GT position is taking a lot of time. Has any1 been invited for an interview yet? I mean, afta d General Mgt/Engineerng test.

Men I tire o
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by Tek2fame: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hi, Y doesn't anyone answer or reply my post. Just in need of clarity.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by Xtrafavour(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Guys, i went for a job interview and was asked 2 pay a certain amount for writing material for the interview wch i did, later they sent me an sms that i was successful, i should bring 2,000k for placement. Pls, make una put mouth for this talk.
Re: Latest On Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment *NEW* by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Xtrafavour: Guys, i went for a job interview and was asked 2 pay a certain amount for writing material for the interview wch i did, later they sent me an sms that i was successful, i should bring 2,000k for placement. Pls, make una put mouth for this talk.
use force to open ur eyes.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Is Recruiting To Fill Some Vacant Positions. Apply Now / Akwa Ibom Npower / Federal Ministry Of Interior Massive Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.