Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

9-1-1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 9-1-1 (841 Views)

1 + 1 = 4 / 9-1-1 Calls(real) / Real 9-1-1 Phone Calls. Lmao. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-1-1 by Monicamony(f): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
A man’s wife was in labour so he tried to call the emergency service office to come to his wife’s rescue she was having difficulty at standing. He dialed the first number.
‘Hello this is the mortuary headquarters how may we help you?
‘Sorry wrong number.’ He said.
‘Honey are you sure you can walk?’
‘Only if you ……can carry me?’ She replied. (Chanting some unexplainable names).
‘But you know you are no longer that slim shady I married two years back, you are now five times your normal size.’
‘Are you…, (Blowing air into her lungs) insulting…, me?’
‘I warned you when you were tasting every /meat/chips/ice-cream/chocolates/pastries/ chickens/. And when you cook you check whether there was enough maggi Royco, right amount of onions, water, and meat? Before bringing me my own share, Can you see the end result of it? You ended up eating larger size of the whole portion.’
‘ If you are trying to make….me laugh….dear this is not the right time for that…, my fatness is as a result…… of this pregnancy….you don’t know anything about that do you?
He dialed another number.
‘Hello this is fire brigade office how may I help you?
‘Sorry wrong number.
His wife was now in labour pain that she was screaming.
He dialed another number as his air time was almost over. He reloaded the airtime into his phone and called another number from his phone book.
‘Hello how may I help you?
‘Is that the General hospital?
‘No, this is the …, This is the National Botanical Reserves General office.
‘Sorry….’
‘Don’t you know our family doctor’s number again?’ His wife asked trying not to explode.
‘I do but you know I don’t keep names on the numbers I saved on my phone? Or I must have mistakenly saved it with another name.’
‘That is …, very typical …, of you.’ His wife replied, breathing in and out very fast.
‘I can’t hold myself anymore…, the pain is becoming unbearable.’
‘Baby that sofa is very expensive and priceless hold yourself together till our family doctor comes. I will buy you a brand new car if you do that.’
‘I will….try honey but I don’t think…, ’
He dialed another number
‘Hello, is that?
‘No you have called before this is the fast food joint.’
He dialed another number.
‘Hello is that the…,
‘Forget it my wife just delivered triplets on our valuable sofa….?’
Re: 9-1-1 by djcrooky(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2007
?
reads,raises an eybrow and say
i can't find the joke in it
Re: 9-1-1 by Migines(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2007
*stares*
Re: 9-1-1 by clemcykul(f): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2007
*taps both gently on the shoulder* the joke has gone for a date, it shal be back 2morrow morning grin
Re: 9-1-1 by Monicamony(f): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2007
i noticed that that pizza man was unbelivably not funny i just wanted to see whether i was the only one that felt that way.!
Re: 9-1-1 by oliidell(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2007
get a life
Re: 9-1-1 by ituen(m): 1:21am On Nov 28, 2007
Monica,

u don vex d gentlemen for Nland

(1) (Reply)

Seated Next To Black Man / There's This Little Guy Sitting Inside A Bar, Just Looking At His Drink. He Stays Like That For Half / Sixth Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.