Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! (8806 Views)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2012
henrico247: I would advice you rent a shop and start selling computer accesories,stationaries and office equipments. I think that will do for you. I am also a supplier of these items. If you need my help you can call on me so we can have a face to face discussion on it. It also depends on the area you a situated,but l bet you would enjoy the biz. Call me or text me on 08037604557. Hey!! Am not a scammer,although its obvious scammers are also found here. Just be careful and pray hard for God's divine direction.
Thanks

Nice but location matters
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2012
jam04: Invest in granite haulage business and receive guaranteed weekly returns. Business location is abeokuta in ogun state.
Olulay@yahoo.com, 08090938426

What percentage is the return about? Pls break it down.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2012
ephilipand: Exportation of charcoal, bitter kola, seasame seeds, pko e.t.c
omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com

I've always had interest in this but I don't know how it works. Could u pls explain?
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by jam04(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2012
fittty:

What percentage is the return about? Pls break it down.

You get paid every 3rd week and the breakdown is as follows:
500k...20,000 every 3rd week
1m.......35,000 every 3rd week
1.5m......45,000 every 3rd week
2m.........55,000 every 3rd week
2.5m.......65,000 every 3rd week

Their will be a lock in period of 6 months after which you can withdraw from the partnership and all deals are under sealed agreement. I once put up this post on Nl and some members invested and are still enjoying their investment.

Oluseye olayiwola
Penthouse nigeria ltd
08090938426 olulay@yahoo.com
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by stpat1(m): 2:54am On Jun 21, 2012
@op, i would prefer u drop ur number or eemail to reach u
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by joerico: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2012
fittty:

What skool are we looking at?

A federal Poly in Edo state and a number of other school are also in line for similar projects; we are also working at providing power (eletricity) to a number of school under a BOO/BOT arrangement. You should inbox or call me; better still comeover to our office.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
That money is good to start a laptop and ipad business in Ikeja. You get a nice shop/office, register ur business, furnish your office and order laptops and ipad from abroad. Its a nice business, i started with 4m and making much profit. Wish u goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by jedavu(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
Y NT INVEST IN CAR WASH RESTUARANT AND BAR IN CAR WASH ALONE U CAN MAKE UPTO 250K MONTHLY ESPECIALY IN DIS RAININ SEASON AFTA EXPENSECES AND COMMISSION WITOUT STRESS JS FOR U TO OPEN IT AND SEE HOW UR MONEY COMEMIN IN IN JS 1Y U CAN VIEW MY POST FOR MORE INFO AND LES GET BIZNESS STARTED OR ADD ME ON FACEBOOK JUSTFLIERS4AJ@YAHOO.COM
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by tolutara: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
[quote author=fittty]

Hey Fittty, are u only interested in investing in Nigeria?. I am heading a new franchise operation in SA and I am interested in one maximum two investor to get started. Would like to share more info with you should u provide an email address to do so.

mine is abbi@bitsvi.com. Minimum investment is $15k.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Emax(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
Could you provide more detail about the franchise in SA?
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by tolutara: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
Emax: Could you provide more detail about the franchise in SA?

let talk via email. send me urs at abbi@bitsvi.com. I chose to protect my business ideas until we launch except for interested investors privately.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by EmmaGhana: 3:45am On Jun 22, 2012
Per earlier post car wash, but not restuarant ohh. Surefire way to get ROI quickily, lease or buy a spot, dig borehole for the water, and put up right ambience etc, professionally run, hire boys on commision basis, use car wax shining liquids American style and you will on to success. run one well with unique brand name and start another. Here in America, Cactus car wash is a good car wash place, but they use automatic conveyor systems, not good for our region - maintenance etc.. pressure hoses in well run location will be enough. The whole of West Africa is full of water.All depends on the capital you have.

1 Like

Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by tolutara: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
Emax: Could you provide more detail about the franchise in SA?

Just sent you an email. let me know what you think.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by nicklovess: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2012
fittty: I've have 2.5million naira with me sitting in my bank account, but I'm looking for a profitable buisness I can go into. I don't want to put the money into fixed deposit in a bank cos that's what I've done with other fund I have... Pls anyone with useful ideas should share with me I'll appreciate it.... Pls no online forex or whatever online business beacause I'm not interested in such and scammers should pls stay off this ok.. Thanks

if you have interesting import business . you can contact with me

do you have email box ?

thanks
Nick
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by mandelex: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
Well im frm kogi state, i we advice u to invest it on a cement is very marketable come to kogi obajana n buy ur cement in large quanity i cn link u up. Again u cn also,invest life 500,000 into health i mean u cn partinership with some one who is a professinal in nurse n u cn partiner with him with a shop with drugs n treatment.call me if u nid any one frm above 08032750739
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by jedavu(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
make more income in car washing dis rainin season see how ur money comes in 1y cal me for more info
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by sharlotte: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
You could become a distributor for make up and perfumes ,Im a distributor as well and the company has offices in Port Harcourt and Lagos. website is www.fmcosmetics.co.uk
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 6:43am On Jul 28, 2012
jam04:

You get paid every 3rd week and the breakdown is as follows:
500k...20,000 every 3rd week
1m.......35,000 every 3rd week
1.5m......45,000 every 3rd week
2m.........55,000 every 3rd week
2.5m.......65,000 every 3rd week

Their will be a lock in period of 6 months after which you can withdraw from the partnership and all deals are under sealed agreement. I once put up this post on Nl and some members invested and are still enjoying their investment.

Oluseye olayiwola
Penthouse nigeria ltd
08090938426 olulay@yahoo.com

Ok if I invest my 2.5mill and get 65k every 3weeks, then how much do I receive at d end of the 6months??
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by eddyhaze(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2012
I think poultry won't be a bad investment( layers or broilers). Cos I'm also planning to start b4 ending of august.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
grin
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nobody is giving a opinion on oil & gas,shit!..people can't just see.I am planning to start my own oil & gas business and trade with just 20K,talkless of a huge sum of dow like that,now what !.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by chizillar(m): 6:12am On Jul 29, 2012
NIGERIAN STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO
PRODUCING OVER 120 FAST SELLING
CHEMICAL PRODUCTS SUCH AS:
Cosmetics,
Adhesives,
Beverages,
Disinfectants,
Auto Car Paints,
Industrial Chemicals,
Printing Inks,
Lubricants,
Decorative Paints,
Soaps & Detergents,
Office/ Stationeries,
Stain Removers,
Wood finishes & Treatments,
Greases,
Etc
07033097160 the above chemical guides
and materials.The Chemical Entrepreneur
book is available each with chemical raw materials. You will
Succeed.

1 Like

Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by pheonixdld: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2012
@ OP I would suggest you consider Kerosene business just as some1 suggested earlier and or haulage biz. Buy a truck head and look for one of the service firms that will manage it for you. After making ä drafted agreement with your councel and the firm.Income ranges from 250k- 300k monthly. Make more enquiries b4 lunging into it.

1 Like

Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by RDbusiness(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
Sir, all business re lucrative n it all depends on d locatn, interest, capital n market just to mention a few. But wat i like to knw more abt is if u wnt to run d business urself or could fiv it out on a partnership bases at a stipulated reture of profit to you. Thanks
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by profet: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
@ njazra.

I am really interested in the laptop/ipad importation biz.
Kindly send me your contact.
My email add is tosabem2000@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by UncleJJ(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
Have only seen 3 reasonable bizness here.

I will critisize and comment on what I"d prefrer - if I had such cash for investment.

First rule always protect your capital
Second rule do not invest in anything you dont understand.
Third rule, never frgt the first and second rules.

The kero biz has high profit but what happens in case of fire or legal issues. Cos am very sure that guy may not have the legal authority to run a kero biz . Also what measures will be put in place to ensure that you can pull out ur 2.5m on shrt notice.

So kero"s out.

Next is the imdustry , production of affordable cleaning agents and solvents. Issues, poor electricity, infrastructure, advertising e.t.c.... Too much headache. This business may be difficult to liquidate.

Then finally .. Export _ I prefer this because the market is not controlled by Nigeria"s economies. Prices are globally determined buyers are financially bouyant and there is guarantee of repeat business ... Which is a plus.. Credit facilities will be extended to you from the bank of industry.

Best of all you get paid in dollars, so your profits remain high as long as the dollar remains stable, though you have problems of taxes.which I hate bt I guess thats the price you pay for running a legit business.

Export business also allows you spare time, goods take about two to three months to reach destination.

I am not into the biz, just have high interest in it.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by mamuzoudu: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
WILL ADVICE YOU TO INVEST IN IMPORTATION OF VEHICLES. I CAN GIVE THE BLUEPRINT OF HOW IT WORKS. CONTACT ME ON 08137364886

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS Dismisses Report Of 50% VAT Increase / WE Buy Faulty,old,scrap & Condemned Vehicles(car,bus,truck) Lagos & Ogun State / Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.