Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Preach To Me Plsssss! Can Anyone Actually Enter This Heaven Place - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preach To Me Plsssss! Can Anyone Actually Enter This Heaven Place (1920 Views)

Have You Ever Preach To A Backslider Before? / This Heaven Thing Though / The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preach To Me Plsssss! Can Anyone Actually Enter This Heaven Place by joe4christ(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2012
cyrexx:

just in case you are willing to accept some non-christian solution to your problem, here it it:

imagine a doctor that tells you that you have to buy his cure for a disease that is ravaging everybody and you are willing to buy this drug thinking it will solve all your problem, but shortly after payment you discover that it was the same doctor who had earlier distributed the disease. how would you feel if you can prevent the disease when next the doctor trying to get everyone infected with this disease.
well here is the meaning of my parable,
[size=15pt] the doctor = christianity
the disease = guilt
drug = salvation (from a make-believe hell that they convince you that you deserve to go)
the drug price = surrender of your mind to religious control
disease spread = indoctrinating beliefs from childhood
disease prevention = rational thinking and rejection of religious dogma
[/size]

the simple truth is that sexuality is a sign of a healthy humanity. you should be worried if you have no libido. dont accept any guilt feelings from any religion. they just need you to be guilty so as to make you need their salvation. christians are the worst hypocrites i know. most of unmarried christians mast.urbate secretly and try to impress their God by other sacrifices that are meant to remove their guilt and they will condemn you for doing the same thing that they indulge in secretly

i dont support promiscous living that can damage your health and self-esteem. but free your mind from the religious shackles and the lies of these hypocrites

the rational solution is to get a girlfriend and remain faithful to her as you would want her to be to you. when you are ready, marry her and enjoy your full sexuality. you have only one chance as a human being. dont mortgage it for the promise of a non-existent second life by destroying your mind with unneccessary guilt.

i hope my little contribution will prove helpful

peace

[size=15pt] And possibly the bible was actually refering to delusionists like you when it says:

John 3:20 - 20 “For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does
not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be
exposed. 21 “But he who practices the truth comes to the
Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having
been wrought in God.”
[/size]
Re: Preach To Me Plsssss! Can Anyone Actually Enter This Heaven Place by cyrexx: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2012
joe4christ:

And possibly the bible was actually refering to delusionists like you when it says:

John 3:20 - 20 “For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does
not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be
exposed. 21 “But he who practices the truth comes to the
Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having
been wrought in God.”

[size=16pt]so you think you are the only one who can shout with big letters, abi?.
wrong.
two can play that game
imagine a doctor that tells you that you have to buy his cure for a disease that is ravaging everybody and you are willing to buy this drug thinking it will solve all your problem, but shortly after payment you discover that it was the same doctor who had earlier distributed the disease. how would you feel if you can prevent the disease when next the doctor trying to get everyone infected with this disease.
well here is the meaning of my parable,
the doctor = christianity
the disease = guilt (especially over unavoidable sins that are natural part of human nature)
the drug = salvation (from a make-believe hell that they convince you that you deserve to go)
the drug price = surrender of your mind to religious control
disease spread = indoctrinating beliefs from childhood
disease prevention = rational thinking and rejection of religious dogma

the simple truth is that sexuality is a sign of a healthy humanity. you should be worried if you have no libido. dont accept any guilt feelings from any religion. they just need you to be guilty so as to make you need their salvation.overwhemingly majority of christians are the worst hypocrites i know. most of unmarried christians (most likely including joe4christ) mast.urbate secretly and try to impress their God by other sacrifices that are meant to remove their guilt and they will condemn you for doing the same thing that they indulge in secretly

i dont support promiscous living that can damage your health and self-esteem. but free your mind from the religious shackles and the lies of these hypocrites

the rational solution is to get a girlfriend and remain faithful to her as you would want her to be to you. when you are ready, marry her and enjoy your full sexuality. you have only one chance to exist as a human being. dont mortgage it for the promise of a non-existent second life by destroying your mind with unneccessary guilt.

all the best[/size]
Re: Preach To Me Plsssss! Can Anyone Actually Enter This Heaven Place by truthislight: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2012
@cyrexx
ma man,
actually am writing in connection to this doc give deases and latter give cure analogy of urs.
Man, as good as it sounds to u it does not describe Almighty God. I will explain.

The bible ask Galatians 3:19, "then why the law?" And later answers, "it was given to make sin manifest, for how would i have come to know covetiousness if not the law?" (read all of chapt 3 later)

now, man fall as in Adam and becomes inperfect, but never knew his condition, that is where d law comes in to let man know he is imperfect.
That quote said, how would i have come to know covetiouseness?
What does this mean?

Unlike other sin that one carries out, (practically) it is not so with covetiousness since it takes place inside the mind and God does see it.
d bible was showing what imperfaction has couse, that right from our mind set, thinking we are not pure since our thinking goes bad and that creates a barrier between man and God that is holy, holy, holy (highest degree of purity)
to help remove this barrier it was necessary for man to know his state as having impurities and that will convince him to look for a way out or possibly accept the cure solution offered.

otherwise, man like ul will be unwilling to accept that he is sick.

Again, this convetiousness is evident even among one year old children, attacking there peers to collect their toys, it is inherent, plus the obviouse sins the bible also shows to be wrong.

This is actually beyound human scope of application as no human government has ever implimented the tenth of the ten (10) commandment in the bible,
thou shall not covet.
it is not posible to impliment this since human cant verify when this law has been broken.

Again, it will have been silly for God to put a law he could not verify as shown by human.
So? This means that almighty God exermines the heart of all human (like hard drive of a computer)
secondly, it add to the prove of the existance of a God to me.

So, he never brougth the sickness, rather, the diagnoses and the possible cure that is open to all mankind free of charge. (according to JW). For those that want, and not by force.
Peace
Re: Preach To Me Plsssss! Can Anyone Actually Enter This Heaven Place by cyrexx: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
^^^
thanks dear
but you seem to misunderstand my analogy
when i say the doctor(christianity) spreads disease (guilt)
i dont mean it spreads sin but[b] the consciousness of sin so as to make you feel unnecessary guilty
[/b]

now, the sin i'm referring to is not any form of wickedness of a man harming another human being, thats bad

but the the kind of guilt they give you on just about everything just like the op is experiencing.

the bad part is that those christians still do those things secretly, because its just human nature, nothing can be done against it. but they will suffer guilt and make others too feel guillty.

those guilt are unnecessary and unhealthy.

thats what i meant.

instead of fighting the un-winnable war against your natural human nature like the op is trying to do, why not embrace it

I also support doing unto others what you will like to be done unto you. that way you will not harm your fellow man cos thats bad
Re: Preach To Me Plsssss! Can Anyone Actually Enter This Heaven Place by Ptolomeus(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You have finally uncovered your mask to tell us that you are a frienemy, that is, friend of the devil.

Actually I am no friend of the devil.
I have a girlfriend demoness, and another girlfriend who is a pastor.
I search balance.
Re: Preach To Me Plsssss! Can Anyone Actually Enter This Heaven Place by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2012
cyrexx: ^^^
thanks dear
but you seem to misunderstand my analogy
when i say the doctor(christianity) spreads disease (guilt)
i dont mean it spreads sin but[b] the consciousness of sin so as to make you feel unnecessary guilty
[/b]

now, the sin i'm referring to is not any form of wickedness of a man harming another human being, thats bad

but the the kind of guilt they give you on just about everything just like the op is experiencing.

the bad part is that those christians still do those things secretly, because its just human nature, nothing can be done against it. but they will suffer guilt and make others too feel guillty.

those guilt are unnecessary and unhealthy.

thats what i meant.

instead of fighting the un-winnable war against your natural human nature like the op is trying to do, why not embrace it

I also support doing unto others what you will like to be done unto you. that way you will not harm your fellow man cos thats bad
this was an eye opening paradigm shift
Re: Preach To Me Plsssss! Can Anyone Actually Enter This Heaven Place by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Actually I am no friend of the devil.
I have a girlfriend demoness, and another girlfriend who is a pastor.
I search balance.

I don't think it would be far fetched if I call you frienemy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Went To Nigeria And Could Not Find A Born-again Christian / Pastor Samson Ayorinde And Dr. Sign Fireman Collabo / “tope Alabi Wanted To Have Sex With Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.