Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps (20529 Views)

Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa / EFCC In Another N1.7b Scandal As Petitioner Vows To Expose Frmr, Current leaders / Tompolo Denies Receiving N1.5bn Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by theplanmaker: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
Y are we shocked its lyk obj said "α house of rogues and robbers" alli baba and d 109 thieves. Nass is an assembly of thieves no further prove needed.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by naylove(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
The looting continues.and frm all indication,there aint no end in sight to this treasure looting.why?its all in the system.coz for as long as d system just merely frowns at ds fraudulent acts perpetrated by public office holders without going all out to punish,recover and deter future looters.i strongly suggest that we adopt the GUILLOTINE MODEL used in China. Until we make the public office the surest way to the guillotine,i fear this mess go continue in perpetuity

2 Likes

Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by AdeniyiA(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
NAIJAFRAUD complete season....? dunno. o ni wo tan
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Beaf: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
I posted this on another thread, but its apt here as well. We cannot continue entrusting our lives to the pack of greed and politically motivated worshippers of of Beelzebub in the house of rep:

Did I not say it yesterday that the house of reps would be marooned with legal battles due to their connivance in Farouks extortion? What we saw the den of fuckers do yesterday, was simply spit on our collective moral sensibilities. This is the beginning of the end.

I suggest a brand new subsidy probe under the leadership of known upright citizens like Hajia Najatu Muhammed, Olisa Agbakoba, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Colonel Umar etc.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Funkymallam(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
GEJ & OBJ want to remove the leadership of the house. . . . lets see how things unfold.

Leadership of the house?
Stop all these conspiracy theories about Obj andGEJ against d house.

Mayb u decided not to read d part of d report that says the fraud was b4 d current leadership takes over.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by solamaths(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
Obasanjo is watching them all from his Ota farm and gave us one conclusion that they are all thieves.

1 Like

Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by AdmirableLin(f): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
Corruptn evriwia!!! Cn dis b eradicatd,God hlp us
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
That EFCC is not an active body in fighting corruption in high places. It's long been compromised!
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Chanchit: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
Fresh cool airrrrr....!
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by omicron(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
A ploy, to make us forget about the farouk otedola subsidy bribe....it hapened before tambuwal, and the press chose now to anounce it? Rubbish! Mtcheww!

1 Like

Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by greenhope(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
I think OBJ was right about them
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Solaoye: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
i av a believe dt dis men will nt scape tru dis problem. God, let ur divine mercy catch d thieves and expose d next plan of dis assassins
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by shizzle11(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
GEJ & OBJ want to remove the leadership of the house. . . . lets see how things unfold.

Mr man did you read the part that says the fraud was commited before the current leadership of the house assumed office? Stop sounding silly grin grin grin
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
The handwriting is on the wall, very soon, the sponsors of BH will have personal incarceration worries to fight for, and personal and family freedom to secure, and will stop funding terror. National Assembly, the singular most notorious and corrupt assembly of rogues and mafioso of the highest order. There is something mystical about GEJ that baffles greatest political maradonas, things fall in place anytime he emerges and the dynamics are always in his favor. National Assembly, the den of myopic neanderthals of demographic ensemble.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Redhot111(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Yet beaf will tell us jonathan himself is a saint and corruption-free.The whole system is crap. angry
look, i certainly dont like Jona. But dis isn't about him. Am sure he has ntin 2 do wit dis. Atleast lets bliv so until proven odawise
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by nerodenero: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
...And those 'mumus' are there,throwing bombs and killing innocent souls for no-just-reason when we have pen-thieves as leaders who are suppose to be dead for making our lives unbearable.Shaking my head for my dear country.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by nairalady(f): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
na waoo this country sef

Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by 55gal(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
....Obj. Said it and i believe it.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by luvinhubby(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
Radical, rascality thieves.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by stillme(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
bigfat01: i love nigeria but would be checking out as soon as iget my uk visas.

Run away but u'll get to nowhere.
Go wherever you like,as a nigeria you are just like a leper,you can never be accepted until nigeria bear new name.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by luvinhubby(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
55gal: ....Obj. Said it and i believe it.
And they almost killed him.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by jamace(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
2010 news! Obsolate, expired and of no consequence in the present bribery allegation against members of the HoR.

The OP is a soldier of fortune for the oil cabals. All to take note.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
jamace: 2010 news! Obsolate, expired and of no consequence in the present bribery allegation against members of the HoR.
Are you for real ? 2010 October to June 2012 is just 1 yr 8 months, and those people who steal those money had too much money to come for second term, which was the reason they stole the money. The problem with a lot of you is not common sense, its stup1d1ty.

1 Like

Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
nerodenero: ...And those 'mumus' are there,throwing bombs and killing innocent souls for no-just-reason when we have pen-thieves as leaders who are suppose to be dead for making our lives unbearable.Shaking my head for my dear country.
That goes to prove some of the leaders have hands in the sponsor of Boko Haram.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Buc(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

whether politically motivated or witch hunting, i don't care how they go about fighting corruption. If politicians don't expose themselves like this d police and efcc would not discover anything on their own. Re we to dismiss corruption alligations which we really no happen on a daily basis because they were politically motivated?
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by nsiadi: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2012
Let d whirlwind continue blowing
Let all the corrupt people be exposed
Let them be disgraced---all of them
The lead should be removed from the bottom of ethics & Privilege committee
That committee seems to be the cesspit of all shady deals in the house
Any thing sent there remains comatose-Elumelu, Hembe, OBJs allegation, Faroukgate
May be paralyzing this committee will unmask the arrowhead of these rogues
I believe we have not heard d last from Farouk. Since he has been left in the cold by his co-travelers he may spill the beans in anger

Nigeria may benefit from all these in yhe long run
Dawn comes only after the darkest part of the night
I wish will give credit to the fellows making things happen
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by ladylucky: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2012
Beaf: I posted this on another thread, but its apt here as well. We cannot continue entrusting our lives to the pack of greed and politically motivated worshippers of of Beelzebub in the house of rep:I suggest a brand new subsidy probe under the leadership of known upright citizens like Hajia Najatu Muhammed, Olisa Agbakoba, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Colonel Umar etc.

pls allow dem remain upright citizens, lest u have nightmares of dem stuffing pound notes in their boxer shorts. Naija no easy n most pple have a price.

1 Like

Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by queensmith: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2012
these people have money meeehn, i should return to this country. See how they throw about large amounts like its nothing. 5billion 20million hundrends and thousands of pounds and dollars! kilode meeeehn.

they don't steal small small, they steal big and live large. basterds

1 Like

Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by omonija2000(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I think it's time the military brought some sanity to this shithole of a country.
.Military (IBB) instituted corruption into the country. What gives you the impression that the kaki guys will do better known fully that this is Nigeria syndrome that only God fearing Nigerian can cure. Have you forgotten that you cannot question the military for whatever action they take.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by gbadexy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
The shameless anonymous source even had the temerity to say that the fraud investigation is a targeted attempt on the house, so it is now an offense to probe any form of crime.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Beaf: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
ladylucky: pls allow dem remain upright citizens, lest u have nightmares of dem stuffing pound notes in their boxer shorts. Naija no easy n most pple have a price.

The reason they have remained upright is because they are skilled at resisting people stuffing dollar bills down their boxer shorts. Anyway, since Haija Najatu Muhammed is a woman, she doesn't even wear boxers! Lol! grin

the probe should be carried out by upright and independent members of the public. If Gani was alive, I'd have suggested his name too; this is the time for the Keyamo's etc to be wheeled out to serve the nation.

1 Like

Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by lateef4me(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
I just hope with all these scandals,frauds here and there,some people are keeping eyes on those military guys cos all these will give them perfect excuse to seize power !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor / 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 / Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.