Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

How Do I Get/expose The One Who Stole My BB? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Get/expose The One Who Stole My BB? (728 Views)

How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry / A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s / How To Download PES 2013 On My Bb 9780 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get/expose The One Who Stole My BB? by amosfunmi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
Good day house, someone stole my BB some month back, I got another phone and add the old PIN and the person accepted me. I chatted with him to let him know the phone on him belong to me. At start he claim he is Godly and never want to be part of this kind of embarassment that he baught the phone from somebody. He promised to do some finding about it and get to the root of the matter since 1st of may dis year. Every time I contact him about it, he will tell me to have a patience that the finding required some diplomacity and I still waited some days before now, he hardly reply me about the matter and just this morning while I told him" its clear you do not want to return this phone" he just delete me from his list. The PIN of the BB is 30EB9D0D meanwhile I was able to save about 3 DP he used while he was still on my list.
Please advice how do I get/expose this guy so that the world will know what he has done?
Re: How Do I Get/expose The One Who Stole My BB? by dagreen14: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
amosfunmi: Good day house, someone stole my BB some month back, I got another phone and add the old PIN and the person accepted me. I chatted with him to let him know the phone on him belong to me. At start he claim he is Godly and never want to be part of this kind of embarassment that he baught the phone from somebody. He promised to do some finding about it and get to the root of the matter since 1st of may dis year. Every time I contact him about it, he will tell me to have a patience that the finding required some diplomacity and I still waited some days before now, he hardly reply me about the matter and just this morning while I told him" its clear you do not want to return this phone" he just delete me from his list. The PIN of the BB is 30EB9D0D meanwhile I was able to save about 3 DP he used while he was still on my list.
Please advice how do I get/expose this guy so that the world will know what he has done?

i think you should just let it be since you have a new one ...i think and its their loss..or you can just upload his picture on the wall of shame..
Re: How Do I Get/expose The One Who Stole My BB? by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2012
dagreen14:
i think you should just let it be since you have a new one ...i think and its their loss..or you can just upload his picture on the wall of shame..
Seconded. Let it go; it's gone and gone. Let the law of karma take over.
Re: How Do I Get/expose The One Who Stole My BB? by Odunnu: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
Its hard to let go. Even this my 3310NOKIA if I lose it wil hurt me seriously. And to think somebody else is using it will hurt more.
If I had a BB, i'll have added the PIN and terrorise him.
In the long run sha, let it go. You are better than that
Re: How Do I Get/expose The One Who Stole My BB? by sonyjacobs(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
You can get the person by setting him/her with a guy/babe. I know of a similar case where the police tracked a stolen BB by setting the guy up with a babe via pinging. the guy was apprehended by the police.

(1) (Reply)

Help!data Cap For Airtel Bis / Nokia Lumia 920 May Have Reached 2.5M Orders Worldwide / Can Anyone Unlock ASUS Garminfone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.