Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Live-in Lover.what U Think? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Live-in Lover.what U Think? (2399 Views)

Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / See What 18 Year Old Girl Did To An Online Lover. What Do U Guys Say About This? / If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Teejay07(m): 6:26am On May 03, 2008
Definitely a no - no. Its not a good idea. It does not mean both parties will really get to know each other as deeply as they should. And, the pretence can still be there on the part of either party. Since the real marriage is yet to be contracted traditionally, in court, church or even in a local council wedding office.

Until you 'contract' the marriage, you never really get to know each other. Also, its not in the best intrest of the woman. Because they she wont have the protection she is expected to have in law (moreso in Nigeria where marital law is yet to be fully tested). Or, what damages/ claims will the woman have recourse to after spending so much time, emotion etc and she eventually gets kicked out by the man - will you just expect her to walk and not look back?

Evenin marriages, with the backing of law, worse things have been known to happen. Life, they say, has no duplicate. And, if it is not panadol it cant be the same thing as panadol.

Marriage is a play, where no amount of rehearsal can prepare you for all the eventualities you will meet on stage.
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by iice(f): 7:29am On May 03, 2008
Considering the 3 seconds love i see around, it's not advisable for most people
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Akinagirl(f): 8:45am On May 03, 2008
Tottally agree iice, people seem to fickle and impatient. I say never to move into gether without real marriage. Make the guy have something to look forward to.
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by lucabrasi(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2008
i think its a good idea,soo many things that was the norm in the old days are no more now,its a good idea so as to allow u both to know more about each other,with the cost of a wedding its also a good way to save up both for the wedding and the marriage,theres no use pretending that sex doesnt go on in relationships because even couples that dont live together might veryy well have more sex and get up to crazier sturvs than the live-in lovers
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by welli(f): 3:54pm On May 04, 2008
yea!i belong to d skul of tot dat says it brings C FINISH.spending anite at his place is preferrable
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Tattooboy: 4:17pm On May 04, 2008
welli
yea!i belong to d skul of tot that says it brings C FINISH.spending anite at his place is preferrable

u ever done that?

@topic
watever
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by welli(f): 5:31pm On May 04, 2008
me ke?do that?insult on my personality cheesy cheesy
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Tattooboy: 5:33pm On May 04, 2008
since u're smiling, means u're . . .
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by welli(f): 5:36pm On May 04, 2008
can u complete dat pls, means i'm wat?
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by oYaTo(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2008
welli:

yea!i belong to d skul of tot that says it brings C FINISH.spending anite at his place is preferrable

Abeg make una pardon my lil unknowledgable self. wetin be C FINISH?
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by welli(f): 5:48pm On May 04, 2008
C FINISH means disrespect,not placing value on someone,over familiarity, and so on,
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Tattooboy: 5:50pm On May 04, 2008
am scare, think u gonna squeeze my ass : wink
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by welli(f): 5:58pm On May 04, 2008
betta be scared cool
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Tattooboy: 6:02pm On May 04, 2008
yea its safer
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by oYaTo(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2008
@welli Thanks

@Topic
I've always wanted to experience a live-in before gettin married and i still do, but i have to admit the thot of over-familiarity, taking each otha for granted and eventual disrespect has crept into my mind
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 04, 2008
I see your face every day
No more expectancies
Boredom seeps in gradually
Irritation and moodiness become my best friend
All because I see you every single day!! Damn!! tongue

Why should I move in with a man? angry tongue Marriage is the only thing that can cure my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ topic

It doesn't sound normal to me!!!!
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2009
What I think about live-in lovers?

Advantage: Free pussy

Disadvantage: Unhealthy for players

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? / My Girl Is A Year Older Than Me;confused / Vote For The Most Stupid Romance Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.