Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis (1543 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? / She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious / I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis by omoijoba1: 2:27am On Jun 17, 2012
A close friend returned from his lover's house recently with news that the lady is infected with TB. He was told that the medication and treatment would take minimum of six months during which she has to be reporting at the hospital everyday. The guy's fears are that it might not be possible to completely cure the TB and chances are he himself might get infected. Another issue is that the lady had refused to tell my friend the outcomes of the test carried out. After she took ill several months ago,anytime he tried to find out she would turn it to quarrel. But he continue to show care nonetheless until he found out by himself. This made him believe she might have an ulterior motive and feels weither is advisable to take a walk. Please, mature and sensible advices are needed.
Re: He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis by adl(f): 5:21am On Jun 17, 2012
In ds time and age, TB is very rare except people with HIV. Will suggest your friend goes for HIV screening if he has been sleeping wth the lady and get the lady to take the same test. Afterwards, they can start discussing walking outta the rltnship or not.
Re: He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis by Mynd44: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2012
This is some serious poo. Since she said there is a treatment, ha can stay if he loves her nut if he feels he cant stay, he should shift
Re: He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis by RealBitch(f): 6:47am On Jun 17, 2012
Time gets tough and the guy wants to bounce? Sooo much for the 'love' they shared
Re: He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis by 0k2NVme: 6:51am On Jun 17, 2012
adl: In ds time and age, TB is very rare except people with HIV. Will suggest your friend goes for HIV screening if he has been sleeping wth the lady and get the lady to take the same test. Afterwards, they can start discussing walking outta the rltnship or not.
you are dead wrong! TB is the highest killer in the developing world and it's not usually attributed to HIV/AIDS but poverty and poor sanitation
Re: He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 17, 2012
Is ur g/f a heavy smoker? If not i guess u shld go 4 hiv test,coz anytin can happen since she doesnt wnt u 2knw abt her test result. Bt if ur girl love u she mst open up, mayb ur not mature 2handle situatn.
Re: He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis by Odunnu: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2012
The most important thing is to ask your friend to go for a Mantoux test and be sure he isnt infected yet.
TB is curable, cant advice you walk out because of TB but you can for lack of trust and confidence.
Re: He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis by Godmother(f): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2012
If it was you with TB I'm sure that girl would have stood by you. You want to run just cos of a sickness that HAS a cure under 6 mnths n u wonder why she hid her test result from you.

Its cos she knws how shallow u re, dude. Smh
Re: He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis by olawalebabs(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2012
TB is curable if well manage. You may leave her for another reason but not because she's infected with this disease.
Re: He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis by JojoArmani(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2012
I wont support u to move. TB is cureable and is just 6months, wat if she is ur wife will u leave her? Dis is de time she needs u most but is just dat u got to be carefull so dat u wont be infected.

Abeg dont leave her. But in a friendly way try and find out why she doesnt wanna tell u about de sickness.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me B4 It's 2 Late / Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid / I Denied My Boyfriend Inorder To Get A Job...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.