Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria (34375 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by julioralph(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
BOMB BLAST AGAIN? LORD HAVE MERCY ON NAIJA! angry angry angry
I Hope Mr Jona-dullard does something this time instead of the mumu-ish promises he's been making!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Domaro: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
Muslims are all blood suckin demons, the vampire of our time.
Well itz only those that visited the river that may be drawn, itz time when the IGboS, yorubas and Ijaws in the NOrth Most have MASS exodus from northern Egypt. When this happen, then lets allow them to totaly Anihilate their land before NIGERIAN breack up of 2015/2016. GOD SOS PLS!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Morphindy: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
CAN pls said sumtin
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
ballabriggs: Someone said I should not call Jona's name in this. I should not call Jona who budgeted 1 trillion naira in the name of security? I should not call Jona who thinks throwing money at every problem is the solution? I should not call Jona whose allie Henry Okah accused of masterminding some bomb blasts. If they are not the ones behind this mess they would have put a stop to it a long time ago. Who the hell is BH to hold a whole nation to ransom. Let Jona produce the BH members in his cabinet as he said and put a halt to the murder of our citizens.

Ok smart one. Keep calling Jona, while ur North keeps burning. Instead of exposing the murderers among u who obviously have a religious agenda, just keep burying ur head in the sand and blame Jona and PDP. It's Jona and PDP that will stop suicide bombing eh. Same way the US has stopped the suicide bombs in other Muslim lands. Instead of getting ur Muslim leaders to reign in their baboons and monkeys, keep waiting for Jona.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by collins123(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." (1John 5:19)

"The one called Devil and Satan . . . is misleading the entire inhabited earth."- Revelation 12:9.

Satan is "the god of this system of things." (2 Corinthians 4:4)

"For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers' minds..."(2Corinthians 4:4)(AMP)-BibleGateway

"Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe...."
(2Corinthians 4:4)(NLT)-BibleGateway

"...Satan (is) the ruler of this world..."
(John 12:31)(MSG)-BibleGateway
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by NaMe4: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
Seems there is some violence going on in retalation.
Damn!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Domaro: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
All the Muslims are blood suckin demons, the vampire of our time.
Well itz only those that visited the river that may be drawn, itz time when the IGboS, yorubas and Ijaws infact all the CHrisTiaNs in the NOrth, Most have MASS exodus from northern nigerian Egypt. When this happen, then lets allow them to totaly Anihilate their land before NIGERIAN breack up of 2015/2016. GOD SOS PLS!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by JaaizTech: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
morgist: A man identified as John Odia has just been apprehended by the Police as the mastermind of the Bomb explosion in Wusasa, Zaria.

Pls if you know anybody traveling from kaduna to abuja or kaduna to zaria pls tell them to stop. Its a blood bath.

Pls. provide your source. Because this news you just released is a recipe for war in Kaduna. Hausas have been attacked as a result of the bomb blast and if they ever get an official statement ascribing these bombings to a christian, they would have just gained the impetus for a full scale war, because they mostly believe Boko-Haram is a conspiracy against them.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
morgist: A man identified as John Odia has just been apprehended by the Police as the mastermind of the Bomb explosion in Wusasa, Zaria.
see lies using christian name to hatch their evil plot.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Super1759: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
ballabriggs: Someone said I should not call Jona's name in this. I should not call Jona who budgeted 1 trillion naira in the name of security? I should not call Jona who thinks throwing money at every problem is the solution? I should not call Jona whose allie Henry Okah accused of masterminding some bomb blasts. If they are not the ones behind this mess they would have put a stop to it a long time ago. Who the hell is BH to hold a whole nation to ransom. Let Jona produce the BH members in his cabinet as he said and put a halt to the murder of our citizens.
you are a fool.an e.becile,if you are to sit on jona's seat where u hav serios opposition and people placed bet that the nation won't be governable for u.will u kill yoursef? Y are u acting like a mad child.calling jona's name in every case will it make u a good citizen.a fowl will die...jona. A goat gives birth to a bird..jona.can ur father rule a village let alone a nation?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by TANCO: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
ebamma: this is religious cleansing,its high time we stop pretending its not
My broda I support U, it high time we christians do something. We just need to come together and plan ......
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Tyche(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
Propaganda activated. Go tell it to the marines.

Pls if you know anybody traveling from kaduna to abuja or kaduna to zaria pls tell them to stop. Its a blood bath.

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Arysexy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
toluxa1:

See how you are talking like a Ghanian. See let me tell you, all those are just plots played to make you think exactly what you are thinking and its a pity you are falling for it. Let me tell you, in Nigeria, the most powerful weapon wicked politicians can use is the religious weapon. That's our soft spot. So it doesn't mean BH is a religious group, it just means its a political system organised to use religious violence to achieve their political agenda.

The emirs and northern leaders know better, trust me

U must be a l.u.n.a.t.i.c from pluto, so d xtian politicians are so blood thirsty that they would allow xtians to be used for their political experiment while muslim politicians would protect their fellow muslims and never allow bomb to explode in mosque? or are are u insinuating xtian blood are gud for politicking? u muslims and ur al-takiya (denial to protect islam) will never seize to amaze me! u can keep denying till eternity, afterall its allowed in islam but the truth is glaring. BH is an islamic agenda and soon we shall answer u bastards!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by delkuf(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
[quote
author=terfcha]Jonathan Badluck should quietly leave the seat of power
and retreat back to Yenogoa for peace to rain if he can't manage
Naija.[/quote] That is what you want, so that your muslim brother can take over. The muslims are the ones destorying this Country
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Gudiza(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
First it was mutallab on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Easter, and then any Christian Festivity. Now its pretty much regular Sunday Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by morgist(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
My main criticism is that; why kill innocent souls when you can easily bomb the house of assembly or Villa. If at all they wanna be heard.

As Usual,The Office of d Condolence Messenger (Abati)Will Soon Release a Condolence Statement On Behalf of d Chief Mourner GEJ

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by 3kay945(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
why hasn't GEj declare state of emergency in this hell called north. how much blood must be split before effective solutions to end this madness. I will advise the Christian over there to STOP attending church on Sundays otherwise they will continue to be killed like chicken. this country got no leader or government, it just everyone for himself.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by edimoya: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
Its nt only in zaria dat bomb explosion happened it also happened in Kaduna and dis has lead to serious fight between hausa and yoruba in sabo tasha Area of Kaduna
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
julioralph: BOMB BLAST AGAIN? LORD HAVE MERCY ON NAIJA! angry angry angry
I Hope Mr Jona-dullard does something this time instead of the mumu-ish promises he's been making!

Tell us exactly what Jona can do about rabid Muslim suicide bombers yearning for 72 virgins? Intelligence gathering? That can only stop some attacks, not all. Even will all her Intelligence and trillions of dollars, US fell prey to mad, brain-dead muslims including Mutallab.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by donmexy1: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
sani musa garba: CAN you all no what you are doing b'cos all this bombing of sunday worshipers comes from you.Allah zai kamaku nan gaba.
U must be a relative of abu qaqa.idiot of the highest order
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by delkuf(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
why is it on sundays? Why are they killing xtian? The muslims are the ones destroying this country. confused pple
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Fornorth(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
JaaizTech: violence has broken out in Southern Kaduna area; as Christian youths have taken to the streets, burning and maiming any unfortunate Hausa/Muslim they see. May God have mercy on us. We all need to pray for God to have mercy on this nation. we are approaching threshold.
ok if the want to kill and burn our muslims brothers that know's nothing about BOKO HARAM fine we too will kill christian in any northern state if chiritian want war let it begun.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by julioralph(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
TroGunn:

Tell us exactly what Jona can do about rabid Muslim suicide bombers yearning for 72 virgins? Intelligence gathering? That can only stop some attacks, not all. Even will all her Intelligence and trillions of dollars, US fell prey to mad, brain-dead muslims including Mutallab.
if the man is not a mumu then how come he allows his officials to announce every new intelligence gathering strategy in public? he even refused help 4rm the mossad of Israel who are adept at handling terrorist.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Mutee: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
Another Okija:

Even God is afraid of humans... When we killed his son, it was with spears and swords.. Now we have assault rifles and nukes.. cool

Humans toh badt...

that's a blasphem! I don't think you have a clue who GOD is. Must you comment?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by delkuf(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
edimoya: Its nt
only in zaria dat bomb explosion happened it also happened in Kaduna and
dis has lead to serious fight between hausa and yoruba in sabo tasha
Area of Kaduna
God hate blood shed. That is why there is so much hardship and poverty in this country. God help us
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
overkill®:

You & your brothers can deceive yourselves all you want. Northern Nigeria has officially become Pakistan. You are crying about poverty when you're discouraging foreign investors.

You guys don't know what you are doing to yourselves. Sooner or later you people will be isolated from the rest of the country then you can bomb yourselves to bits, who cares

^^^On the bolded: you think the animals doing this care about isolating the north, driving away investors and remaining in the dark ages? They are driven by the hate they have for christians and the fact a christian/southerner is currently President (they see the Presidency as their birthright and as 'good moslems', have no desire to be told what to do by a christian infidel).

What we are seeing is a classic case of cutting your nose to spite your face, and if this drives away investors, so be it: that's a small price to pay for putting that 'infidel usurper' in his place and making the country ungovernable for him and the other southern/christian 'twats'. All that will happen is that their youth and others seeking employment and a better standard of living will just head down south (following the christians/southerners as they emmigrate from their cursed lands), and places like Lagos, Abuja, Jos and Makurdi would see a large influx of job-seeking youths from the core north (with maybe a few bokos tagging along).

What annoys me is the fact that all this could have been addressed in 1967, but some people (owing to their fear/hatred/suspicion of Igbos) decided to side with the very elements/peoples cursing the mayhem we see today, to fight their christian/southern brothers. Others were on the wrong side of history just to steal a head-start on the Igbos, and this short-sightedness and pettiness has lead to their people now being shackled to this failed project of 'one Nigeria'.

Very sad indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by teryorluv(f): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
delkuf: Dont mind the guy. Am sure is a muslim and fucking boko haram
nobody s sidin d BH here.... dey r only usin islam as a cover up 4 peopl lik u to fal 4 it....... instead of us to fight dem 2geda & :uk 4 4 solution, we r here discriminating.... it wnt help at al wil rathr worsen d situation
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by AustineE1: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
Thats why i like Jos city with a passion,whenever there is any bomb attack,the nearest Hausa Fulani muslim will go down cos this is an evil agenda by Hausa Fulani muslisms,but they shld also remember that 'the denial of our rights is an invitatn to fight for it',very soon and nt so distant time,we will see how the friday Jumat prayers will go...'those who live by the gun will surely die by it',actions will always speak better than words!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2012

This propaganda has become stale. No one is buying the bull crap. We've seen enough to know BH are just a bunch of brain-washed Muslims killing for Allah.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2012
Fornorth: ok if the want to kill and burn our muslims brothers that know's nothing about BOKO HARAM fine we too will kill christian in any northern state if chiritian want war let it begun.

Your father is a goat and you are a genetically modified animal. Moslems, especially the hausas are brain dead. They have single digit IQS. animal...U should be ashamed of yourself for coming up here to say something like this...If I catch, na me go first drive a knife through your stomach and take out your intestine before you cause mayhem..We know your type. COW!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by delkuf(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
[quote
author=Fornorth]ok if the want to kill and burn our muslims brothers
that know's nothing about BOKO HARAM fine we too will kill christian in
any northern state if chiritian want war let it begun.[/quote] why are u talking like a fool. xtian have started kill and u are talking of war, wht abt all this while you guys have been killing xtian. U guys are confused pple, not knwin g where you will end up. Hell is where u will end up
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by ballabriggs: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
TroGunn:

Ok smart one. Keep calling Jona, while ur North keeps burning. Instead of exposing the murderers among u who obviously have a religious agenda, just keep burying ur head in the sand and blame Jona and PDP. It's Jona and PDP that will stop suicide bombing eh. Same way the US has stopped the suicide bombs in other Muslim lands. Instead of getting ur Muslim leaders to reign in their baboons and monkeys, keep waiting for Jona.

In your daft mind anyone who speaks the truth about the situation is from the north eh? You need to educate yourself more on what governance is all about. It is about setting the 'tone at the top'. Once the tone is one of mediocrity everything falls apart. Keep waiting for Northern leaders till the politicians bring their bombs down south. Okpe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 / Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters / Jonathan Loses Son In London? Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.