Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria (34392 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Tyche(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
@forthnorth, here's your answer

cryptic:

Then you might be able to improve on your reasoning power(i.e if you are not completely brain dead like your Boko brothers) and probably, you just might be able to construct logical, intelligible English
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Fornorth(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
cryptic: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in arabic...me unexposed? I can see you are really myopic. Hausas(especially the moslems) are hypocrites. You will only know and see their true colours when the situation arises. They will fish you out in the face of a religious violence, even if you are an acquaintance. Don't come up here trying to act smart and intelligent. Every single Nigerian reading this knows what I am talking about here. By default, Hausa parents resents their children getting married to a non hausa. What could be more racist? They are very violent people(I have encountered quite a number of hausa folks here in Lagos who are ready to bring out their dagas at the slightest provocation). Balla, U are Hausa(Most likely a moslem)...It is understandable that you are trying to defend your bigoted brothers. GOOD JOB BRO!!! grin grin grin
and you too tryin to defend your people, lol
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
Fornorth: get the fact you losser 'ALMIGHTY ALLAH PROMISE TO GUIDE AND PROTECT HIS RELIGION 'ISLAM' WETHER CAN,U.S.A,BRITSH,FRANCE,ISRA'EL AND THE LIKE OF yOU LIKE IT OR NOT' you can hang your neck if you don't like it. Useless animal.

Hmmm...Your posts show how much of an idiotic, retarded imebeci.le you are. Like that bros said...Go and read your books, dunce!!! Go and read your books and stop wasting away on NL. MUMU
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by namfav(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
news?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by shizzle11(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
kkk17: [color=#006600][/color]

isn't that what you people have always wanted? We still remember the threats from Atiku, Buhari & ciroma. Jona though not my ideal president, is going no where. Keep soaking your hands with the blood of the innocent.

Sweeth@t God bless you, much as they try, Jonathan will never give way to them, bar.stards, let them continue to soil their hands with blood of innocent victims, they will surely gnash their teeth in pain, agony and sorrow just when they think they have victory, and God will surely see to that! Useless religion of pit(of hell) and piss
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by cbjonstage(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
this northerners doesnt even know d implication of these acts they are carrying out. there is always consequence of any life u dare eliminate on earth.
many of u christian doesnt even know dat d increase in number of one diseases/sickness in the extreme north brings about leprosy etc is as a result of height of evil perpetrate by these muslims (fore fathers) read ur bible very well. this still lingers in dis era

God is watching...He knows how to turn around things, *no evil* man is hidden under this SUN. whether u carry arm or not...all na the same as long U, Muslim follower reading this, u're a party to the lost souls of men that die...their spirit will haunts will forever you and ur children children, if you do not separate from your people
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by ismhab(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
CRIMINAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (CAN) ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ATTACK.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by ballabriggs: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
cryptic: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in arabic...me unexposed? I can see you are really myopic. Hausas(especially the moslems) are hypocrites. You will only know and see their true colours when the situation arises. They will fish you out in the face of a religious violence, even if you are an acquaintance. Don't come up here trying to act smart and intelligent. Every single Nigerian reading this knows what I am talking about here. By default, Hausa parents resents their children getting married to a non hausa. What could be more racist? They are very violent people(I have encountered quite a number of hausa folks here in Lagos who are ready to bring out their dagas at the slightest provocation). Balla, U are Hausa(Most likely a moslem)...It is understandable that you are trying to defend your bigoted brothers. GOOD JOB BRO!!! grin grin grin

Haha you think you're normal. Even Clifford Orji thought he was normal. Even Boko Haram think they're doing the right thing. Not everyone sees through your life of hate. You need help to save you from your misery. But it seems a difficult task as anyone who attempts to save you is seen as an "idi0tic hausa". You need Father Mbaka to pray for you while Oyedepo slaps the sickness out of your head.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by namfav(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
ok

cbjonstage: this northerners doesnt even know d implication of these acts they are carrying out. there is always consequence of any life u dare eliminate on earth.
many of u christian doesnt even know dat d increase in number of one diseases/sickness in the extreme north brings about leprosy etc is as a result of height of evil perpetrate by these muslims (fore fathers) read ur bible very well. this still lingers in dis era

God is watching...He knows how to turn around things, *no evil* man is hidden under this SUN. whether u carry arm or not...all na the same as long U, Muslim follower reading this, u're a party to the lost souls of men that die...their spirit will haunts will forever you and ur children children, if you do not separate from your people
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2012
ballabriggs:

Haha you think you're normal. Even Clifford Orji thought he was normal. Even Boko Haram think they're doing the right thing. Not everyone sees through your life of hate. You need help to save you from your misery. But it seems a difficult task as anyone who attempts to save you is seen as an "idi0tic hausa". You need Father Mbaka to pray for you while Oyedepo slaps the sickness out of your head.
Balla, ur name sounds very stup!d..Hausa names sound really stup!d. For the records sir, I am very normal..It is you that is abnormal for being defensive. We all know how it all plays out with you guys. Y'all are sick people. The fact is this...You all have got the propensities to be BOKOS,,Just that some of you are a bit more tolerant with varying intensities. Tell your allah to go f.u..ck itself.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by delkuf(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
Tyche: @forthnorth, here's your answer

thank you. Have being for means to talk to that good for nothing, islamnic bigot, foolish fornorth of a guy
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
ismhab: CRIMINAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (CAN) ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ATTACK.

I can see that you are delusional. you Imbe.cile. Your mother should be dismembered for conceiving you and carrying you for 7 months. !DIOT. Brain Dead, PREMATURE isi ewu.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by ballabriggs: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
cryptic: Balla, ur name sounds very stup!d..Hausa names sound really stup!d. For the records sir, I am very normal..It is you that is abnormal for being defensive. We all know how it all plays out with you guys. Y'all are sick people. The fact is this...You all have got the propensities to be BOKOS,,Just that some of you are a bit more tolerant with varying intensities. Tell your allah to go f.u..ck itself.

I would put my post up for you again. Ponder over it as you need help. You are not normal, I see hate all over you. It's only a matter of time before you start murdering people. If I knew your family, I would tell them to watch you closely. Here....
ballabriggs:

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by delkuf(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
[quote
author=cryptic]

Hmmm...Your posts show how much of an idiotic, retarded imebeci.le you
are. Like that bros said...Go and read your books, dunce!!! Go and read
your books and stop wasting away on NL. MUMU[/quote] Thank you. That fornorth guy is a big fool.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2012
ballabriggs:

I would put my post up for you again. Ponder over it as you need help. You are not normal, I see hate all over you. It's only a matter of time before you start murdering people. If I knew your family, I would tell them to watch you closely. Here....
Balla, u know my family? Ohhh Who needs help now? You are obviously as delusional as your PIC fornorth...Who get time to come dey kill people? even though i don't like you guys one bit, i could never kill anyone because of their origin. I am too educated and too exposed to do anything like that. well, say me hi to your allahuakbomb for me...Tell it that it has taken so much lives and that soon, it will be brought down and disgraced.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by delkuf(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
Shld you guys let that good for nothing, hell bound of a person fornorthing, knw that he is messing with children of God. that guy doesnt deserve to be giving birth to. fornorthing u are a FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Super1759: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
I pray seun to open mad people's forum and hand it over to u.from your name you must be one of the bokoharam,God is watching you!!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by rman: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
Based on some comments on this thread, I can't help but feel

BOKO HARAM MEMBERS ARE ON NAIRALAND!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
rman: Based on some comments on this thread, I can't help but feel

BOKO HARAM MEMBERS ARE ON NAIRALAND!
I thought I was the only one thinking in that direction
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by ballabriggs: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
cryptic: Balla, u know my family? Ohhh Who needs help now? You are obviously as delusional as your PIC fornorth...Who get time to come dey kill people? even though i don't like you guys one bit, i could never kill anyone because of their origin. I am too educated and too exposed to do anything like that. well, say me hi to your allahuakbomb for me...Tell it that it has taken so much lives and that soon, it will be brought down and disgraced.

I would tell you again, you need help. In your shallow mind anyone who abhor's your life of hate is either a Muslim or an "idi0tic hausa". Sorry mate, not everyone down south lives a life of hate. I stand for equality and diversity. I despise boko haram the same way I despise a bigot like you. Once again read my post and ponder over it. You need help....

ballabriggs:

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
ballabriggs:

I would tell you again, you need help. In your shallow mind anyone who abhor's your life of hate is either a Muslim or an "idi0tic hausa". Sorry mate, not everyone down south lives a life of hate. I stand for equality and diversity. I despise boko haram the same way I despise a bigot like you. Once again read my post and ponder over it. You need help....

Dude, you got a low faculty. get a life man. When you are done with expressing your delusion on this thread, you will FTHO(f.U.Ck the hell Off!!!) plus, who gives a heck if you despise me or not? iS THAT going to reduce my income or buy me a sachet of H2O? Get a life, dude!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]

blood sucking vampire. F.ool of the lowest iq. Retarded monster.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by realsammie(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
cryptic: Balla, ur name sounds very stup!d..Hausa names sound really stup!d. For the records sir, I am very normal..It is you that is abnormal for being defensive. We all know how it all plays out with you guys. Y'all are sick people. The fact is this...You all have got the propensities to be BOKOS,,Just that some of you are a bit more tolerant with varying intensities. Tell your allah to go f.u..ck itself.
" tell ur allah to go f.u..ck ifself " hehehehe. so na NON LIVING THING dem dey worship.
LWKMD..
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by mbhs139(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
Haven't you wondered why things are the way they are. That even though a new President is elected and a new Administration takes over, executive policy does not change, nor does the State of the Nation - which continues to get worse. Is there some sort of group that has infiltrated both our political parties, our society, our churches or mosques, and schools, our government, and many other places, which has for years been creating and controlling national events, and is only now being officially(?) identified, because it is too late to stop this juggernaut? Yes, I believe there is a growth of the group which has come to be known as the 'New World Order', and why there is such a massive campaign to accept it. They have initially predicted that Nigeria will break-up come 2015. And all these may not be far from their handy work ... while we lay the blame at each other's feet- muslim/christians, southerner/northerner.

President Bill Clinton said in his first inaugural address: "Profound and powerful forces are shaking and remaking our world, and the urgent question of our time is whether we can make change our friend and not our enemy." You need to know just exactly what these changes are, and how they will affect the lives and you and your family.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by ballabriggs: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
cryptic:

Dude, you got a low faculty. get a life man. When you are done with expressing your delusion on this thread, you will FTHO(f.U.Ck the hell Off!!!) plus, who gives a heck if you despise me or not? iS THAT going to reduce my income or buy me a sachet of H2O? Get a life, dude!!!

Haha you should be the one to get a life. Get a life out of bigotry. You have the potential to be worse than Boko Haram. You need to be tamed before your sickness gets to that extent. Once again....
ballabriggs:

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by anishe(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
Arysexy:

Bastard! u muslims will not stop us from going to church on sundays! its obvious this is a religious war, when u push one to the wall, its natural u expect a fyt back. This islamic madness must stop else friday jumat will be bloody! warn ur animal brodas! enof of wastage of xtian bloods. The latest conspiracy is to blame CAN, idiotic people that have been brainwashed to kill for their blood thirsty god.

It is obvious you are out to attack Islam but I will advice you take note of the consequences of your utterances. People have perished in the past because of the statement of their mouth. We have President and Commander in chief of the Armed Forces who is saddled with the responsibility of maintaining Law and Order in the country but alas, he is not living up to the expectation of his office. Why then is he being addressed as the GCFR?

It is the constitutional responsibility of the government to maintain Law and order in a country but what are our elected public offcers doing, loooting upon looting and the country is left to face all forms of hardships. May God save us from the mischief of evil doers and restore peace and unity in our dear country.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by delkuf(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
[quote
author=anishe]

It is obvious you are out to attack Islam but I will advice you take
note of the consequences of your utterances. People have perished in the
past because of the statement of their mouth. We have President and
Commander in chief of the Armed Forces who is saddled with the
responsibility of maintaining Law and Order in the country but alas, he
is not living up to the expectation of his office. Why then is he being
addressed as the GCFR?

It is the constitutional responsibility of the government to maintain
Law and order in a country but what are our elected public offcers
doing, loooting upon looting and the country is left to face all forms
of hardships. May God save us from the mischief of evil doers and
restore peace and unity in our dear country.[/quote] Are u one of them. And to hell with law and order. Where is law and order wen those islamic, blood sucking, hell bound pple where killing xtian.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
ballabriggs:

In your daft mind anyone who speaks the truth about the situation is from the north eh? You need to educate yourself more on what governance is all about. It is about setting the 'tone at the top'. Once the tone is one of mediocrity everything falls apart. Keep waiting for Northern leaders till the politicians bring their bombs down south. Okpe

Keep being stupid, blaming politicians for this obviously religiously motivated killings. These radical Northern/Islamic elements have existed for long, hence the killings and riots of times past long before the mediocre govt of the day. They've only become able to kill more with bombs due to recently acquired bomb-making know-how got from alliance with Al Qaeda elements. Expectedly they'll try something down south, which may lead to masacre of Muslims in the south. Not that the radical brain-dead Muslims would care anyway- they'll call their dead brothers martyrs who'll get 72 virgins! Making bombs and detonating them is easy in a vast country like Nigeria once u decide to do so. The police and govt can try, but they can't stop muslim suicide bombers unless the ideology is squashed from within by their religious leaders.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Ozonna(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
Since dey've vowed dat xtians will harvest blood every Sunday's, y should dey not also be harvesting blood every friday? I knw New testament frowns @ revenge but its getting too much. Anyway let God fight for xtians.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by dayokanu(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
I thought Jonathan said boko Haram would be over by June? which month are we?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by vanstanzy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
NORTHERN NIGERIAS' NORMAL SUNDAY, SUNDAY TONIC, BOMB BLAST! AND THE NORTHERN ELITES AND F.G. SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING. OKAY O!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by vanstanzy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ozonna: Since dey've vowed dat xtians will harvest blood every Sunday's, y should dey not also be harvesting blood every friday? I knw New testament frowns @ revenge but its getting too much. Anyway let God fight for xtians.

GUY, "HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES" N "GOD WILL NOT DO FOR MAN WHAT MAN MUST DO FOR HIMSELF". MAKE WE JUST SIDON DEY LOOK, HELP GO COME. angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says / Fayose Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.