Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria (34390 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by overkillR(f): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
You northerners can keep blaming GEJ and PDP. He should resign for who? Sambo? How will his resignation bring sanity to the north? You think this is Federal govt responsibility alone? Until you guys stop defending your brothers and provide reasonable intel on these Jihadists there's nothing the govt can do to help you.

If only you know what you're doing to yourselves angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
lawmercy: I keep wondering how people would kill d human beings they have seen and expect a God they have not seen to welcome them with open arms; the same God that said " thou shalt not kill."
My second question is if U̶̲̥̅̊ kill those U̶̲̥̅̊ feel are in the wrong, how do you intend to convert them.
I Believe God has no limitation and if He intends to wipe any race, creed,or religion out he wouldn't solicit man's help.

Don't wonder anymore.

They are of their father the devil , as Jesus said :

"You (Radical Islamic Terrorists ) belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.!- John 8:44

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by blocker: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
sani musa garba: CAN you all no what you are doing b'cos all this bombing of sunday worshipers comes from you.Allah zai kamaku nan gaba.

Are you playing politics with people. Since when did Christians or CAN start becoming suicide bombers while your "Allah" is watching may you can start by hanging your head in shame for you and your worthless beliefs. angry
sani musa garba: CAN you all no what you are doing b'cos all this bombing of sunday worshipers comes from you.Allah zai kamaku nan gaba.

Are you playing politics with people. Since when did Christians or CAN start becoming suicide bombers whikle your "Allah" is watching may you can start by hanging your head in shame for you and your worthless beliefs.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
Why are we killing ourselves over religions that does not belong to us? The arab traders brought islam here while the european missionaries brought christianity yet we are slitting each others throat over religions that is not even ours. How many yorubas can beat his/her chest and confidently say 'i am a proud devotee of the IFA PHILOSOPHY? African traditional religion is not all about idol worshiping, human sacrifice, cannibalism etc. All these foreign religions have done us much harm than good.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
They keep killing and keep blaming GEJ for the murderous inclinations of their brethren.

Only Politically Correct deceived people will believe their lies.

They are fighting in the name of their 'god' , period.

It is happening all over the world, Somalia, Kenya, Mali, Niger, Libya etc etc etc.

But they will be defeated, very soon, mark my word, Christ will destroy all the murderers, liars and wicked of this world.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by nikkyshyne(f): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
But, why can't the christians leave the area or better yet do a house worship at the confines of their homes. It isn't called defeat, it is just the only commonsensical thing to do if they wanna keep living.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
ujchief:
u seriously think allah wil expose those fightin for him? U actualy think allah is same as God almighty? Breaking news: allah is an arabic demon of violence, hate, anger, malice and chaos! U've been brainwashed, allah isnt God.

Thank U sir for telling the !diot the fact.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by toluxa1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
Trikania is becoming hot, the
christian guys are angry and are retaliating by
killing any hausa muslim on sight.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by overkillR(f): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
Seconded!

Arysexy:

cut the crap! BH is not religious group but political, so why havent they bombed mosque to balance the equation? is church their political opponent? a group claims they want islamic state and go about bombing and shooting xtians and non-muslim traders and after doing that, they release a video quoting from the koran why they did wot they did and all u could do is either blame politics or hang it on CAN neck? who is d spiritual head of muslims in naija? wot has sultan and islamic clerics done about these carnage? Dis so called BH live with u muslims, after shooting, they enter ur community and mingle with u and pray 5 times with u, they av houses and families, have any of u reported any suspicious fanatic member to d authority or u rejoice the way u animals did on xmas day when madalla was bombed and some idiotic muslims were jubilating? May God have mercy on u all, u may not have killed but when u see a fanatic muslim kill and u keep quite bc to u its jihad against infidels then u are worst than the killer
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Fornorth(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2012
igorekpen@gmail:
You are MAD
he is not mad he just said the truth if TB joshoua is real why he can't tell his brother's it will happen so he can save them, instead of predicating useless things.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by sayusuf(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
if i am christian living in the north, i wil stop goint to church on sunday,since it become sunday routine..i will rather go on friday,afterall, prayer na prayer.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
toluxa1: Trikania is becoming hot, the

u SURe? Where d he.ll is tRikania?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2012

This is what they should have been doing...Kill all the hausa muslims...
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by JaaizTech: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
violence has broken out in Southern Kaduna area; as Christian youths have taken to the streets, burning and maiming any unfortunate Hausa/Muslim they see. May God have mercy on us. We all need to pray for God to have mercy on this nation. we are approaching threshold.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by toluxa1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
Arysexy:

cut the crap! BH is not religious group but political, so why havent they bombed mosque to balance the equation? is church their political opponent? a group claims they want islamic state and go about bombing and shooting xtians and non-muslim traders and after doing that, they release a video quoting from the koran why they did wot they did and all u could do is either blame politics or hang it on CAN neck? who is d spiritual head of muslims in naija? wot has sultan and islamic clerics done about these carnage? Dis so called BH live with u muslims, after shooting, they enter ur community and mingle with u and pray 5 times with u, they av houses and families, have any of u reported any suspicious fanatic member to d authority or u rejoice the way u animals did on xmas day when madalla was bombed and some idiotic muslims were jubilating? May God have mercy on u all, u may not have killed but when u see a fanatic muslim kill and u keep quite bc to u its jihad against infidels then u are worst than the killer

See how you are talking like a Ghanian. See let me tell you, all those are just plots played to make you think exactly what you are thinking and its a pity you are falling for it. Let me tell you, in Nigeria, the most powerful weapon wicked politicians can use is the religious weapon. That's our soft spot. So it doesn't mean BH is a religious group, it just means its a political system organised to use religious violence to achieve their political agenda.

The emirs and northern leaders know better, trust me
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by nikkyshyne(f): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
Yea, where is that?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by ballabriggs: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
Someone said I should not call Jona's name in this. I should not call Jona who budgeted 1 trillion naira in the name of security? I should not call Jona who thinks throwing money at every problem is the solution? I should not call Jona whose allie Henry Okah accused of masterminding some bomb blasts. If they are not the ones behind this mess they would have put a stop to it a long time ago. Who the hell is BH to hold a whole nation to ransom. Let Jona produce the BH members in his cabinet as he said and put a halt to the murder of our citizens.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
Lebee4: Less than 30min after the Zaria blast, another bomb blast in Shallom Church Kaduna town. This particular blast has degenerated into rioting within the location of Shallom church. Sporadic gunshot everywhere Between Christians n Muslims.
this is what some animals in islam want, peace loving muslim, expose those animals in your midst.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by ujchief(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2012
get them guys! The kingdom of God suffereth violence, and the violent taketh it by force...
Get them guys!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by toluxa1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2012
cryptic:

u SURe? Where d he.ll is tRikania?

Its in Kaduna. Its a blood bath there right now. The highway is complete blocked.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by sayusuf(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2012
Hmm..i live in kakuri,very close 2 trikania...i knw muslims youth in trikania are heavily armed more than their christians counterpart, thanks to their boss, nuhu babawo (the one arrested in connection with bh)..so what you say is not that simple.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by ujchief(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
JaaizTech: violence has broken out in Southern Kaduna area; as Christian youths have taken to the streets, burning and maiming any unfortunate Hausa/Muslim they see. May God have mercy on us. We all need to pray for God to have mercy on this nation. we are approaching threshold.
we're far past our treshold, we'v been stretchep past our elastic limit! Go get them guys! This is one nigeria, our land, our religion! Dont let them intimidate u!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Fornorth(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
frosbel: They keep killing and keep blaming GEJ for the murderous inclinations of their brethren.

Only Politically Correct deceived people will believe their lies.

They are fighting in the name of their 'god' , period.

It is happening all over the world, Somalia, Kenya, Mali, Niger, Libya etc etc etc.

But they will be defeated, very soon, mark my word, Christ will destroy all the murderers, liars and wicked of this world.
gej said he will destroy them by june, so when are your's will be done?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by JaaizTech: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
ujchief:
get them guys! The kingdom of God suffereth violence, and the violent taketh it by force...
Get them guys!

Brother, In as much as I understand your anger, violence is not the solution at all. You guys down south can't comprehend the type of murderous cannibals living in Kaduna. Both the Southern Kaduna (Christian dominated tribes) and Northern Kaduna (Hausa Muslim dominated) have great murderous tendencies, they kill with impunity. This is not like the area boy shit you see in lagos, this one na genocide. Retaliation is dangerous if not curbed, before you know it , it will spread all over the state; and you would wake up in the morning to find dead bodies littered everywhere; and I mean every word.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by optimus106(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
James-dman:
It's quite pathetic! On a serene and normal Sunday morning, people going abt their normal activities. . . two explosions rock the ancient city of Zaria, both explosions targetted at christains worshippin in church. One close to a catholic church (c.k.c) at Cementary Road, Sabon-Gari and the other at a church in Wusasa.
Nw, it's police sirens n cries of racing ambulances that hv takin the air!
A bleak Sunday, frm the luk of tinz.
men,i was tinkn i wud get d full info here,dix z just d tip...u try sha
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by delkuf(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
[quote
author=cogitoErgo]
what ar u actly sayng, xtians suld stp going t church bcus f BH
stpidity? Thn what s xtianity if they chckend out of chch? Im nt a chch
goer bt I dnt agree wt ur opinion, u seem to be campaning for
BH![/quote] Dont mind the guy. Am sure is a muslim and fucking boko haram
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by teryorluv(f): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
God pls see us tru dis bad moment.... Allah as nevr say we shld kil our fellow human beings... wat s dis world turnin to, islam s a religion of peace
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
toluxa1:

Its in Kaduna. Its a blood bath there right now. The highway is complete blocked.

wow, be careful bro...It is great as long as all the hausa moslems are exterminated. Those guys are animals in human skin. Go get 'em BOYS!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by freshmoney(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
A country where one's life is synonymous to chicken's!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by morgist(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
A man identified as John Odia has just been apprehended by the Police as the mastermind of the Bomb explosion in Wusasa, Zaria.

Pls if you know anybody traveling from kaduna to abuja or kaduna to zaria pls tell them to stop. Its a blood bath.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
teryorluv: God pls see us tru dis bad moment.... Allah as nevr say we shld kil our fellow human beings... wat s dis world turnin to, islam s a religion of peace
dON'T COME Up here with that CRAP....ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PISS AND S.H.IT. allah is a prick.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria by JaaizTech: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
sayusuf:
Hmm..i live in kakuri,very close 2 trikania...i knw muslims youth in trikania are heavily armed more than their christians counterpart, thanks to their boss, nuhu babawo (the one arrested in connection with bh)..so what you say is not that simple.

Are you sure I heard the reverse, that the Christians are more heavily armed, but Babawo has been the only pillar that have helped the Hausa / Muslims to survive. In general the Hausa touts that perpetrates these evils are morons, they would bring out axes, to even face guns.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them / Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner / Obasanjo Receives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.