Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? (6805 Views)

Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by alahamad(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
At moderattor....with d kinda responses I'm reading here, I want you to put this on the front page....I want Nigerians to see this.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by thehomer: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
al-ahamad:
At moderattor....with d kinda responses I'm reading here, I want you to put this on the front page....I want Nigerians to see this.

How will the front page help you? Why don't you reply the responses you've gotten?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by MrAnony1(m): 12:12am On Jun 19, 2012
al-ahamad:
My friend why don't you honestly reply to the issues that have been raised instead of seeking front page.
The thing with front page is that so many people just jump in and dump a comment and the thread loses it's meaning
Give us answers, tell us why we should love your Islam instead of seeking to get lost in the "front page crowd"
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by LagosShia: 1:21am On Jun 19, 2012
HOLY QURAN 5:32:
whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.

HOLY QURAN 2:190:
Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

HOLY QURAN 7:55:
(O mankind!) Call upon your Lord humbly and in secret. Lo! He loveth not aggressors.

HOLY QURAN 8:61:
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that Heareth and Knoweth (all things)."

HOLY QURAN 5:2:
" , and let not the hatred of some people in (once) shutting you out of the Sacred Mosque lead you to transgression (and hostility on your part). Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancour: fear Allah: for Allah is strict in punishment."

HOLY QURAN 41:34:
"Nor can Goodness and Evil be equal. Repel (Evil) with what is better: then will he between whom and thee was hatred become as it were thy friend and intimate!"

HOLY QURAN 4:135:
"O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do."

HOLY QURAN 16:90
"God advocates justice, charity, and regarding the relatives. And He forbids evil, vice, and transgression. He enlightens you, that you may take heed."

HOLY QURAN 16:126:
"And if ye do punish them, punish them no worse than they punished you: but if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient."

HOLY QURAN 21:107:
"And we have not sent you but as a mercy for the world"
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by LagosShia: 1:22am On Jun 19, 2012
[size=18pt]Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"? [/size]
By Huda, About.com Guide

Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.

"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them, (as quoted above).

Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."

Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-8 ) :
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 19, 2012
al-ahamad:

We muslims respect all other religions before the coming of the prophet(christianity included

and after?

al-ahamad:

but under no circumstance will you find a muslim insulting prophet Isa (A.S.W) known as Jesus.

For starters... merely calling Jesus CHRIST a "prophet" is a grave insult to any christian worth his/her salt. Its funny how muslims whine that they do not "insult" Jesus while denigrating Him in the same sentence.

al-ahamad:

It is certain that islam is the religion of peace but for some extremist activities mixed with loads of political propaganda, Islam in Nigeria has been changed and generalized to be otherwise.

It is NOT certain that islam is the religion of peace. Where is this "peace" in majority muslim nations? Pakistan, Syria, Kaduna, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan?

al-ahamad:

This is when you ask your self, why has there not been any concrete esposure of the so called boko haram even when the president confirmed he knows then? By the way, why didn't anyone tag millitancy as a christian insurgency even when they continually crippled the productivity of the nation by blowing up pipelins at will?......please ask ur self nd reason deep.

This is quite disingenuous. If the millitants where busy blowing up mosques and threatening muslims to convert to christianity on the pain of death then you would have had a crutch to stand on.

al-ahamad:

Meanwhile, the disrespect on our Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) displayed by a lot of christains is enough to provoke a religious war at all times. Some metally derailed folks don't even knw that God means Allah(in arabi)....but go on to commit all level of blasphemy.

Why is "disrespect" to a long dead man enough to provoke a war among those who bleat 24/7 to be men of "peace"? Doesnt that expose you for the hypocritical liar you truly are?

al-ahamad:

When I was in school, in a brief arguement for change, an igbo guy looked onto an Uztaz(islamic school student) and said to him, "even your prophet Mohammed(S.A.W) can't come and collect dis money from me. To be honest the guy left nd came back some minutes later, burnt down the guys shop and nothing followed....who's at a lose?

More evidence of islamic "peace".

al-ahamad:

The level and manner to which blind sentiment is displayed is getting too much and I seriously want all of you to reason on this and stop the insult cos even within your religious (chriatianity)perimeter, you have false men of God whom are esposed on the regular but you won't find a muslim attributing it to Jesus in anyway.

Again more incoherent hubris. The pastors are mostly indicted for moral failings. I havent seen anyone of them blowing up mosques just yet.

al-ahamad:

Please caution yourself and limit the hate,

Perhaps we would take you seriously if you set up a thread calling out BH. I find it odd that when there is news of another BH-inspired killing, the prominent muslims here either lay low or STRENUOUSLY avoid the thread.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by proo212(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2012
Lagosshia, bravo. What you are failing to realise or perhaps you do is that more and more people are gaining knowledge about islam. Thank God for the internet. One of the prophecies of the last days is that knowledge will increase. What we did not know about Islam 5 years ago we now know and more and more Nigerians are knowledgeable.

You want to deliberately deceive. You cannot practice taqiyya here, you will be found out. There are a few people on here that will fish you out. What about abrogation and time of revelation? The verse you quoted, when were they revealed? Mecca or Medina? Surah 9 and 110 were the last to be revealed so don't even begin to be mischevious and quoting peaceful verses when the Muslims were a minority and did not have numerical strength.

Surah 9:29 is what is BOKO HARAM quoted to justify their bombing.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by mazaje(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2012
proo212: Lagosshia, bravo. What you are failing to realise or perhaps you do is that more and more people are gaining knowledge about islam. Thank God

Surah 9:29 is what is BOKO HARAM quoted to justify their bombing.

Non of them wants to touch surah 9:29. . . .Or is boko haram reading from a different koran?. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by alahamad(m): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
@Lagosshia.....thank you for the clarification...I am also getting to learn a lot and I appreciate you sharing....

@others....
Its clear that most peoples judgement is clouded with HOT sentiment as regards to the issue of respect for the prophets of God....now to clarify the air once more, we (Muslims) do not pray to the prophet cos he is not Allah(God).

Please if u do believe in God and respect Him, then you should leave the sentiment nd respect him in any language whatsoever....

However, u will never hear a muslim chanting insults at Jesus (prophet Isah).. So why is it easy for the christains to insult the Prophet(PBUH) freely knowing fully well that it provokes the fury of the person and you see it as a normal thing.....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by MrAnony1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
al-ahamad:
@Lagosshia.....thank you for the clarification...I am also getting to learn a lot and I appreciate you sharing....

@others....
Its clear that most peoples judgement is clouded with HOT sentiment as regards to the issue of respect for the prophets of God....now to clarify the air once more, we (Muslims) do not pray to the prophet cos he is not Allah(God).

Please if u do believe in God and respect Him, then you should leave the sentiment nd respect him in any language whatsoever....

However, u will never hear a muslim chanting insults at Jesus (prophet Isah).. So why is it easy for the christains to insult the Prophet(PBUH) freely knowing fully well that it provokes the fury of the person and you see it as a normal thing.....

Dude, if it dubious propaganda you want to spread here please tell us so we know. Most of the people here are not insulting Mohammed, they are just revealing their understanding of your prophet as explained to us by your murderous brothers so don't blame anyone.

Don't you equally realize Christians also consider it an insult when you reduce Jesus to a mere prophet?

As I have said before; until I see muslim leaders such as the Sultan of Sokoto and other prominent muslim clerics actively campaigning against Boko Haram, I will continue to assume that you are all in the same league.

Please start answering some challenges directly and stop using patronizing blanketing statements. We have heard enough of them already and we are sick of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
al-ahamad:

@others....

The callous and deliberate relegation of Jesus Christ our LORD and SAVIOUR to mere "prophethood" is a grave and calculated insult to christians that muslims consistently fall foul of. I dont remember any christian bombing mosques with regard to this. Enough of the nauseating whining about how others are not respecting your "prophets" when you actively disrespect theirs.

al-ahamad:

However, u will never hear a muslim chanting insults at Jesus (prophet Isah)..

You just insulted Him right there by calling the LORD a mere "prophet". You do this CONSTANTLY, DELIBERATELY and then bleat that you never insult Him?

al-ahamad:

So why is it easy for the christains to insult the Prophet(PBUH) freely knowing fully well that it provokes the fury of the person and you see it as a normal thing.....

What is abnormal, sickening and evil is the murderous fury that is provoked in the hearts of those who wave the flag of "peace" anytime their "prophet" is allegedly insulted. If allah be God, let him fight for himself no?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by LagosShia: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
davidylan:
You just insulted Him right there by calling the LORD a mere "prophet". You do this CONSTANTLY, DELIBERATELY and then bleat that you never insult Him?

you only show that you are unserious.if a Muslim does not believe in the prophethood of the man called Jesus,the Son of Mary (as),servant of Allah,then that person is not a Muslim.

everyone is free to believe.Jews believe Jesus (as) was a liar and christians believe Muhammad (sa) was and he was not a true prophet.you are free not to believe.and that is not insult.

lest you accuse me of insulting,Jesus (as) let me show you how the bible also "insults" Jesus (as):

Matthew 21:11
"The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee."

Luke 24:19
"What things?" he asked. "About Jesus of Nazareth," they replied. "He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people.

John 13:16
"I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him".
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by LagosShia: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
al-ahamad:

you are welcome my brother!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
LagosShia:

you only show that you are unserious.if a Muslim does not believe in the prophethood of the man called Jesus,the Son of Mary (as),servant of Allah,then that person is not a Muslim.

everyone is free to believe.Jews believe Jesus (as) was a liar and christians believe Muhammad (sa) was and he was not a true prophet.you are free not to believe.and that is not insult.

Yeah everyone is free to believe UNTIL it comes to mohammad then muslims start baying for blood like deranged animals.
Jews believe Jesus was a liar... fair to them, no christian is going around blowing up synagogues. Infact this is one of the excuses muslims use to justify their irrational and demonic hate of the jews. Odd.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by LagosShia: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
davidylan:

Yeah everyone is free to believe UNTIL it comes to mohammad then muslims start baying for blood like deranged animals.
Jews believe Jesus was a liar... fair to them, no christian is going around blowing up synagogues. Infact this is one of the excuses muslims use to justify their irrational and demonic hate of the jews. Odd.

you need to ind the meaning of "insult".

We do not hate jews.religiously,jews are closer to us than christians.we hate zionism just like honorable men among jews like Dr.Norman Finkelstein and Noam Chomsky also do.

let me give you an example of what "insult" is.in the below video,watch what a zionist boy says about Jesus (as)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
I am suprised by the hypocrisy of someone like Lagosshia who was busy posting denigrating pictures of Jesus during easter period,Who is still mocking Jesus by posting that youtube video, you must think yourself very clever but your actions betray your mock tolerance for christianity and the lordship of Jesus Christ.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by LagosShia: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
andromida: I am suprised by the hypocrisy of someone like Lagosshia who was busy posting denigrating pictures of Jesus during easter period,Who is still mocking Jesus by posting that youtube video, you must think yourself very clever but your actions betray your mock tolerance for christianity and the lordship of Jesus Christ.

big Anty,lol grin

can you please show us where i posted pictures of Jesus (as)? i want everyone to see those pictures you purport i posted of Jesus (as).
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by vedaxcool(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
mazaje:

How can you educate me when you have not finished educating yourself?. . .Re read the thread and laugh at the nonsense you spewed there. . . .

Still finding it hard to reason? watch how you lame thoughts are dispelled like the fickle brain that thought them out!

mazaje:
Why do muslims love killing infidels as a religious duty?. . .When islamic terrorist go about killing what name do the chant and which book do they recite from when justifying their murders?. . .Watch all the clips of muslim terrorist, the koran is what the hold in their hands, and passages that justify the murder of infidels is what the recite so what the heck are you saying?. . .Why are muslims always killing in the name of allah? Did boko haram and other muslim terrorist write their own koran?. . .Why do muslims always kill infidels as a religious duty?. . .

The real question i ask is how does one read the above and claim it is position of Islam? you still have not answered, when did BH commenced it attacks on christians? clearly they have been n existence for quite some time? so common sense should have made u reason and conclude as follows, BH only started its attack on muslims then non muslims when the govt raided their hideout and killed a substantial number of their members, which is clearly what made them start out their terrorism, no muslim kill infidel as a religious duty as the religion does not impose such duty on adherents, common sense would make even the fool$ of the world reason and wonder why the majority of muslims do not practice such a religious duty, when we know some people are worse than the fool$ of the world when common sense is required to reason!

mazaje:
Yemen, Pakistan, Iraq, Somalia, Mali, Northern Nigeria, etc are all muslim majority places and we know the type of peace islam promotes right?. . .There is something inherently violent about islam, you can bury your head in the sand if that makes you happy. . .

There is something actually inherent dumb about atheists who became atheist to be passed on as being smart, as simpletons would always answer questions with the wrong answers as the above is not even close to answering what i wrote, that people like you are brainwashed in believing what you believe of Islam

mazaje:

and we know those are atheist like mazaje working to soil the image of islam
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by mazaje(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
vedaxcool:

Still finding it hard to reason? watch how you lame thoughts are dispelled like the fickle brain that thought them out!

Re-read the nonsense you spewed there and laugh at your stupidity. . .

The real question i ask is how does one read the above and claim it is position of Islam? you still have not answered, when did BH commenced it attacks on christians? clearly they have been n existence for quite some time? so common sense should have made u reason and conclude as follows, BH only started its attack on muslims then non muslims when the govt raided their hideout and killed a substantial number of their members, which is clearly what made them start out their terrorism, no muslim kill infidel as a religious duty as the religion does not impose such duty on adherents, common sense would make even the fool$ of the world reason and wonder why the majority of muslims do not practice such a religious duty, when we know some people are worse than the fool$ of the world when common sense is required to reason!

Because Islam encourages people to kill others for allah. . . .There are many passages encourages muslims to fight the infidels and unbelievers, after all it is written in some passages that allah dislikes the unbelievers. . .Surah 9:29 and many like it are found in the koran. . . . .No wonder you can lie that BH started attacking people when government raided their hide out. . .Are you excusing them?. . .BH started attacking police stations and government offices which lead to the government assault against them during yaradua. . .They were using the koran to justify those attacks even at the time, so tell your lies to the birds. . .Many muslims kill as a religious duty that is why many muslims majority countries are never in peace today, must are waging religious wars against their gonvernments, other sects, or unbeliever all in the name of islam. . .Every little thing the slaves of allah are up in arms killing people while chanting allahu akbar. . .When killing they read from the koran and when calling for jihad the calls are mostly from the mosques. . .I am a hausa man and have witnessed so many religious crisis in kano, kaduna and bauchi. . .Once there is a problem the mosques go off and the calls for jihad begins. . .People are then forced to kill others as a religious duty. . only a fool will deny this FACT. . .Many muslims make killing infidels as part of their religious duty, the fact that some don't do it doesn't mean that many do not engage in it. . .

There is something actually inherent dumb about atheists who became atheist to be passed on as being smart, as simpletons would always answer questions with the wrong answers as the above is not even close to answering what i wrote, that people like you are brainwashed in believing what you believe of Islam

The history of islam as a peaceful religion is a lie that only deluded goons will pass as historical facts. . .

and we know those are atheist like mazaje working to soil the image of islam

Its good to deny the facts, you can deny it all you want but we know the fact. . .Here is one of your brothers in the video below spewing the normal nonsense, claiming that jews are eternal enemies and are to be hated by all muslims regardless of weather the leave palestine or not. . .Muslims are to hate jews and christians because allah sanctions it. . .Hate jews, hate infidels, hate hate hate. . .Your religion teaches that. . .The verses they read from are all in your koran, you can call them atheist all you want that is your business. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY&feature=relmfu
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by thehomer: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
@vedaxcool and LagosShia, are the members of Boko Haram Muslims? Are those people in the pictures posted my mazaje Muslims?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
LagosShia:

We do not hate jews.religiously,jews are closer to us than christians.we hate zionism just like honorable men among jews like Dr.Norman Finkelstein and Noam Chomsky also do.

Please see the video mazaje posted and shove your nonsensical mockery.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
LagosShia:

let me give you an example of what "insult" is.in the below video,watch what a zionist boy says about Jesus (as)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas

and guess what? Christians could barely be bothered. Imagine the uproar and the number of dead bodies that would have littered the streets had that boy said same about the dead mohammad? Yeah what did you hypocritical murderers say about "peace" again?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by LagosShia: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
davidylan:

and guess what? Christians could barely be bothered. Imagine the uproar and the number of dead bodies that would have littered the streets had that boy said same about the dead mohammad? Yeah what did you hypocritical murderers say about "peace" again?

we have to consult what the bible says to answer those questions:

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

Revelation 2:22-23
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die.

Judges 1:4-6
"The LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand. ...
But Adonibezek fled; and they pursued after him, and caught him, and cut off his thumbs and his great toes." --

Ezekiel 23:25-34
And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose and thine ears. ... Thou shalt even drink it and suck it out, and thou shalt ... pluck off thine own breasts: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD. --
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by MrAnony1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
@LagosShia, If you understood the Bible at all, you would laugh at you last post

But I don't think you do so let me give you a brief introduction. The bible is divided into 2 parts: the old testament and the new testament. The old testament is essentially the Jewish Torah. Christians do not follow the old testament but we have it in our bibles for edification and we can criticize the prophets of the old testament and compare their lives to God's standards. Strictly speaking, Christianity is following Jesus Christ not Moses or David or Isaiah or anyone else. Jesus alone.

So that said, I'll discard your old testament examples as they have no bearing on Christian living. As for your new testament examples, here goes:
(I hope you a patient enough to read)

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luk 19:11 While they were listening to these things, Jesus went on to tell a parable, because He was near Jerusalem, and they supposed that the kingdom of God was going to appear immediately.
Luk 19:12 So He said, "A nobleman went to a distant country to receive a kingdom for himself, and then return.
Luk 19:13 "And he called ten of his slaves, and gave them ten minas and said to them, 'Do business with this until I come back.'
Luk 19:14 "But his citizens hated him and sent a delegation after him, saying, 'We do not want this man to reign over us.'
Luk 19:15 "When he returned, after receiving the kingdom, he ordered that these slaves, to whom he had given the money, be called to him so that he might know what business they had done.
Luk 19:16 "The first appeared, saying, 'Master, your mina has made ten minas more.'
Luk 19:17 "And he said to him, 'Well done, good slave, because you have been faithful in a very little thing, you are to be in authority over ten cities.'
Luk 19:18 "The second came, saying, 'Your mina, master, has made five minas.'
Luk 19:19 "And he said to him also, 'And you are to be over five cities.'
Luk 19:20 "Another came, saying, 'Master, here is your mina, which I kept put away in a handkerchief;
Luk 19:21 for I was afraid of you, because you are an exacting man; you take up what you did not lay down and reap what you did not sow.'
Luk 19:22 "He *said to him, 'By your own words I will judge you, you worthless slave. Did you know that I am an exacting man, taking up what I did not lay down and reaping what I did not sow?
Luk 19:23 'Then why did you not put my money in the bank, and having come, I would have collected it with interest?'
Luk 19:24 "Then he said to the bystanders, 'Take the mina away from him and give it to the one who has the ten minas.'
Luk 19:25 "And they said to him, 'Master, he has ten minas already.'
Luk 19:26 "I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away.
Luk 19:27 "But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence."
Luk 19:28 After He had said these things, He was going on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.

I have posted from verse 11 so you can know that the verse you are quoting was part of a story Jesus was telling and not an actual event.

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
This was part of Christ's sermon (I could post the whole sermon but it is very long)and He was describing what will happen because of the gospel and how people will be divided over his teaching. Call it a prophecy if you may but it is not a call for Christians to kill or fight anyone. If you can, read the whole of Luke 12 and Matthew 10 to understand the context.

"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

2Pe 2:4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment;
2Pe 2:5 and did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a preacher of righteousness, with seven others, when He brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly;
2Pe 2:6 and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly lives thereafter;
2Pe 2:7 and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men
2Pe 2:8 (for by what he saw and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds),
2Pe 2:9 then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment,
2Pe 2:10 and especially those who indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority. Daring, self-willed, they do not tremble when they revile angelic majesties,
2Pe 2:11 whereas angels who are greater in might and power do not bring a reviling judgment against them before the Lord.
2Pe 2:12 But these, like unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be captured and killed, reviling where they have no knowledge, will in the destruction of those creatures also be destroyed,

I have posted from verse 4 so you can realise that it is God who will do the destroying and it is not a call to Christians to kill for God.

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
Joh 2:14 And He found in the temple those who were selling oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers seated at their tables.
Joh 2:15 And He made a scourge of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen; and He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables;
Joh 2:16 and to those who were selling the doves He said, "Take these things away; stop making My Father's house a place of business."
Joh 2:17 His disciples remembered that it was written, "ZEAL FOR YOUR HOUSE WILL CONSUME ME."
Joh 2:18 The Jews then said to Him, "What sign do You show us as your authority for doing these things?"
Joh 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
Joh 2:20 The Jews then said, "It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?"
Joh 2:21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body.

Now if you understand that Jesus is the Son of God, then you would understand the context of this verse........Notice He didn't kill them.

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Luk 22:35 And He said to them, "When I sent you out without money belt and bag and sandals, you did not lack anything, did you?" They said, "No, nothing."
Luk 22:36 And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.
Luk 22:37 "For I tell you that this which is written must be fulfilled in Me, 'AND HE WAS NUMBERED WITH TRANSGRESSORS'; for that which refers to Me has its fulfillment."
Luk 22:38 They said, "Lord, look, here are two swords." And He said to them, "It is enough."
Luk 22:39 And He came out and proceeded as was His custom to the Mount of Olives; and the disciples also followed Him.
Luk 22:40 When He arrived at the place, He said to them, "Pray that you may not enter into temptation."
Luk 22:41 And He withdrew from them about a stone's throw, and He knelt down and began to pray,
Luk 22:42 saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."
Luk 22:43 Now an angel from heaven appeared to Him, strengthening Him.
Luk 22:44 And being in agony He was praying very fervently; and His sweat became like drops of blood, falling down upon the ground.
Luk 22:45 When He rose from prayer, He came to the disciples and found them sleeping from sorrow,
Luk 22:46 and said to them, "Why are you sleeping? Get up and pray that you may not enter into temptation."
Luk 22:47 While He was still speaking, behold, a crowd came, and the one called Judas, one of the twelve, was preceding them; and he approached Jesus to kiss Him.
Luk 22:48 But Jesus said to him, "Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?"
Luk 22:49 When those who were around Him saw what was going to happen, they said, "Lord, shall we strike with the sword?"
Luk 22:50 And one of them struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his right ear.
Luk 22:51 But Jesus answered and said, "Stop! No more of this." And He touched his ear and healed him.

Again I have posted the surrounding verses just so you can see that Jesus Christ was not violent in any way up to the point of healing the ear of one of the men that came to take Him away to be killed.

Revelation 2:22-23
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

Pardon me but this is the funniest one. The whole book of Revelations describes a vision John saw and it is full of symbolism. The woman in question is not even a real person and besides it is God proclaiming His judgement and not in anyway telling Christians to kill anybody.

I really don't blame you for your mistake. You don't know the bible so you took some verses out of context. If you truly want to criticize christians, first read the bible and understand the christian position. Notice how i have taken time to answer you, not many people will be this patient with you. Some'll simply laugh in your face and move on.

May God grant you grace
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by LagosShia: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the bible is written in plain English and someone is accusing me of misunderstanding it grin

i just pity the time,effort and pain you went through to explain bible verses in another language only christians like yourself understand.pele!

funny enough,not all the verses i presented can be explained or rather twisted to adapt to an understanding that seems chinese!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by MrAnony1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
LagosShia: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the bible is written in plain English and someone is accusing me of misunderstanding it grin

i just pity the time,effort and pain you went through to explain bible verses in another language only christians like yourself understand.pele!

funny enough,not all the verses i presented can be explained or rather twisted to adapt to an understanding that seems chinese!!! grin grin grin

Oh my God it seems I have given you more respect than you deserve. Did you read my response at all or you just hastily typed a reply?

The verses I didn't include are all in the old testament. And the old testament is not christianity it is judaism.

What I have done is the most honest way of explaining scripture, rather than hide anything I have exposed the verses more so that you can criticize them better and judge for yourself.

Please take the time to read my response first and then reply accordingly.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by tiarabubu: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Oh my God it seems I have given you more respect than you deserve. Did you read my response at all or you just hastily typed a reply?

The verses I didn't include are all in the old testament. And the old testament is not christianity it is judaism.

What I have done is the most honest way of explaining scripture, rather than hide anything I have exposed the verses more so that you can criticize them better and judge for yourself.

Ore mi

It looks like you are coming across LagosShia for the first time! Lol

Do a local nairaland search of him.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by LagosShia: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2012
Mr_Anony:

i am not in need of your respect.

i have read your response and it is nothing new.i have come across those explanations many times.what those programmed explanations do,is to raise more questions.i thought i should have contained myself without responding.but since,you are not convinced,i will refute your "explanations".
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by alahamad(m): 12:13am On Jun 20, 2012
Simple logic....."Jesus" prophet Isah(A.S.W) is a messanger of Allah whom we muslims acknowledge and respect no matter what...islam does not give room for one to Insult him or any other messanger of Allah for that matter.

I have seen in many threads where people call prophet Mohammad(S.A.W) derogatory names, insult our way of worship and even insult Allah(S.W) all in the name of defending Christianity...

Now to those who call me a hipocrite, carry on nd call me whatever but as conservative as one can be, I don't thing I need to start teaching any sane adult the difference between 'believe" nd "insult".....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by LagosShia: 12:21am On Jun 20, 2012
Mr_Anony: @LagosShia, If you understood the Bible at all, you would laugh at you last post

But I don't think you do so let me give you a brief introduction. The bible is divided into 2 parts: the old testament and the new testament. The old testament is essentially the Jewish Torah. Christians do not follow the old testament but we have it in our bibles for edification and we can criticize the prophets of the old testament and compare their lives to God's standards. Strictly speaking, Christianity is following Jesus Christ not Moses or David or Isaiah or anyone else. Jesus alone.

So that said, I'll discard your old testament examples as they have no bearing on Christian living. As for your new testament examples, here goes:
(I hope you a patient enough to read)
that is the easy excuse:"old testament".you are simply saying you are ashame of the "old testament" and a part of the bible is not valid in your eyes.

Luk 19:11 While they were listening to these things, Jesus went on to tell a parable, because He was near Jerusalem, and they supposed that the kingdom of God was going to appear immediately.
Luk 19:12 So He said, "A nobleman went to a distant country to receive a kingdom for himself, and then return.
Luk 19:13 "And he called ten of his slaves, and gave them ten minas and said to them, 'Do business with this until I come back.'
Luk 19:14 "But his citizens hated him and sent a delegation after him, saying, 'We do not want this man to reign over us.'
Luk 19:15 "When he returned, after receiving the kingdom, he ordered that these slaves, to whom he had given the money, be called to him so that he might know what business they had done.
Luk 19:16 "The first appeared, saying, 'Master, your mina has made ten minas more.'
Luk 19:17 "And he said to him, 'Well done, good slave, because you have been faithful in a very little thing, you are to be in authority over ten cities.'
Luk 19:18 "The second came, saying, 'Your mina, master, has made five minas.'
Luk 19:19 "And he said to him also, 'And you are to be over five cities.'
Luk 19:20 "Another came, saying, 'Master, here is your mina, which I kept put away in a handkerchief;
Luk 19:21 for I was afraid of you, because you are an exacting man; you take up what you did not lay down and reap what you did not sow.'
Luk 19:22 "He *said to him, 'By your own words I will judge you, you worthless slave. Did you know that I am an exacting man, taking up what I did not lay down and reaping what I did not sow?
Luk 19:23 'Then why did you not put my money in the bank, and having come, I would have collected it with interest?'
Luk 19:24 "Then he said to the bystanders, 'Take the mina away from him and give it to the one who has the ten minas.'
Luk 19:25 "And they said to him, 'Master, he has ten minas already.'
Luk 19:26 "I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away.
Luk 19:27 "But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence."
Luk 19:28 After He had said these things, He was going on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.

I have posted from verse 11 so you can know that the verse you are quoting was part of a story Jesus was telling and not an actual event.
and that parable espouses a violent message by the "prince of peace".

This was part of Christ's sermon (I could post the whole sermon but it is very long)and He was describing what will happen because of the gospel and how people will be divided over his teaching. Call it a prophecy if you may but it is not a call for Christians to kill or fight anyone. If you can, read the whole of Luke 12 and Matthew 10 to understand the context.
and what will happen is not peaceful.that is the point.

2Pe 2:4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment;
2Pe 2:5 and did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a preacher of righteousness, with seven others, when He brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly;
2Pe 2:6 and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly lives thereafter;
2Pe 2:7 and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men
2Pe 2:8 (for by what he saw and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds),
2Pe 2:9 then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment,
2Pe 2:10 and especially those who indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority. Daring, self-willed, they do not tremble when they revile angelic majesties,
2Pe 2:11 whereas angels who are greater in might and power do not bring a reviling judgment against them before the Lord.
2Pe 2:12 But these, like unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be captured and killed, reviling where they have no knowledge, will in the destruction of those creatures also be destroyed,

I have posted from verse 4 so you can realise that it is God who will do the destroying and it is not a call to Christians to kill for God.
here is where you have outrightly lied.you have gone to copy another version of the bible to conceal the message in the verse.the speaker in the concerned verse is expressing his own wish for those "false teachers" he describes as "unreasonable animals and creatures of instinct" to be captured and destroyed.again,this verse espouses hatred and violence if he could carry out his wish.

Joh 2:14 And He found in the temple those who were selling oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers seated at their tables.
Joh 2:15 And He made a scourge of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen; and He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables;
Joh 2:16 and to those who were selling the doves He said, "Take these things away; stop making My Father's house a place of business."
Joh 2:17 His disciples remembered that it was written, "ZEAL FOR YOUR HOUSE WILL CONSUME ME."
Joh 2:18 The Jews then said to Him, "What sign do You show us as your authority for doing these things?"
Joh 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
Joh 2:20 The Jews then said, "It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?"
Joh 2:21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body.

Now if you understand that Jesus is the Son of God, then you would understand the context of this verse........Notice He didn't kill them.
oh yeah,he did not kill them.the "prince of peace" only flogged them.

do not get me wrong.i am not condemning what Jesus (as) did.i am only pointing at the christian hypocrisy in incapacitating Jesus (as) to appear like an oppressed victim who could not hurt a fly or defend himself or what he believed in.the hypocrisy is sick especially when they unjustly try to be critical of Muslims for defending themselves and what they believe in.

Luk 22:35 And He said to them, "When I sent you out without money belt and bag and sandals, you did not lack anything, did you?" They said, "No, nothing."
Luk 22:36 And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.
Luk 22:37 "For I tell you that this which is written must be fulfilled in Me, 'AND HE WAS NUMBERED WITH TRANSGRESSORS'; for that which refers to Me has its fulfillment."
Luk 22:38 They said, "Lord, look, here are two swords." And He said to them, "It is enough."
Luk 22:39 And He came out and proceeded as was His custom to the Mount of Olives; and the disciples also followed Him.
Luk 22:40 When He arrived at the place, He said to them, "Pray that you may not enter into temptation."
Luk 22:41 And He withdrew from them about a stone's throw, and He knelt down and began to pray,
Luk 22:42 saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."
Luk 22:43 Now an angel from heaven appeared to Him, strengthening Him.
Luk 22:44 And being in agony He was praying very fervently; and His sweat became like drops of blood, falling down upon the ground.
Luk 22:45 When He rose from prayer, He came to the disciples and found them sleeping from sorrow,
Luk 22:46 and said to them, "Why are you sleeping? Get up and pray that you may not enter into temptation."
Luk 22:47 While He was still speaking, behold, a crowd came, and the one called Judas, one of the twelve, was preceding them; and he approached Jesus to kiss Him.
Luk 22:48 But Jesus said to him, "Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?"
Luk 22:49 When those who were around Him saw what was going to happen, they said, "Lord, shall we strike with the sword?"
Luk 22:50 And one of them struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his right ear.
Luk 22:51 But Jesus answered and said, "Stop! No more of this." And He touched his ear and healed him.

Again I have posted the surrounding verses just so you can see that Jesus Christ was not violent in any way up to the point of healing the ear of one of the men that came to take Him away to be killed.
he sensed he was in danger and ordered his disciples to arm themselves.they did.when it was time to defend him,he stopped them.why? obviously,he saw that if his disciples go ahead and cause mayhem,then he would be in greater trouble with the roman authorities.all of them could have being slaughetered.the main enemy of Jesus (as) was not the romans but his fellow jews.he wanted to confront them but saw he could not because the jews brought roman soldiers and wanted to frame Jesus (as) with the state authorities.even at his trial according to the new testament narratives,the jews framed and threw all sort of accusations against him to make sure he is found guilty of committing treason against rome.

Pardon me but this is the funniest one. The whole book of Revelations describes a vision John saw and it is full of symbolism. The woman in question is not even a real person and besides it is God proclaiming His judgement and not in anyway telling Christians to kill anybody.

I really don't blame you for your mistake. You don't know the bible so you took some verses out of context. If you truly want to criticize christians, first read the bible and understand the christian position. Notice how i have taken time to answer you, not many people will be this patient with you. Some'll simply laugh in your face and move on.

May God grant you grace

it espouses violence and not grace.whoever was the dreamer in the book of revelations was not supplying grace as you are doing.the dreamer wrote something harsh and violent.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by LagosShia: 12:23am On Jun 20, 2012
let the world see how the hypocrites are now scrambling to defend their scriptures on the subject of violence.they were the ones making unfounded accusations and provoking others.now that it is their turn for the spotlight to be focused on them,you can literally feel how jiterry they are.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? by alahamad(m): 12:32am On Jun 20, 2012
I see Nigeria as a write-off nd apart from the sucess of our boys at Atlanta 96 which brought us all together as one, I for one have never come accross anything worth celebrating about the entity called Naija.

Nigeria has caused enough bitterness in our hearts and stairing up more will only lead to a heart failure or worse....I wanna pray for every one on Nairaland and Nigeria at large....this is my first time of putting Naija in prayers and I guess if we all do the same, God might forgive us all and deliver us from the hands of whatever evil sets are working to bring Nigeria down....cos with the Almighty Allah, absolutely Nothing is imposible.

Rabhana Ataina fi duniya Hasanatan.
Wafil akhiratu wakina azabana......

AMIN YA ALLAH.....

May Allah forgive us all nd may He Reward us with Aljanna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Female Prophets In Islam / A Question For Islam Haters!? / Happy Id-El-Maulud Celebration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.