Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Buka Or New Generation Restaurants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buka Or New Generation Restaurants (959 Views)

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / The New Generation Of Nigerian Men Like Slim Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buka Or New Generation Restaurants by benycent(m): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2007
I need an advice,because a problem shared is half solved,I want to go out on a date with my Girlfriend,I don't know where to take her to:a local buka or one of this new generation restaurants.
Re: Buka Or New Generation Restaurants by sweetberry(f): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2007
why don't you ask her
different people with different taste
Re: Buka Or New Generation Restaurants by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2007
Personally, I miss the tasty offerings from local Nigerian bukaterias! The food I sampled from these eateries were out of this world, loved it! cool

I'd definitely go the "bukateria" route, but it all depends on what your girlfriend likes.
Re: Buka Or New Generation Restaurants by efuah(f): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2007
Siena:

Personally, I miss the tasty offerings from local Nigerian bukaterias! The food I sampled from these eateries were out of this world, loved it! cool

I'd definitely go the "bukateria" route, but it all depends on what your girlfriend likes.
Say that again BB kiss A Client of our company once offered to take me out for lunch and he was surprise whn i chose the locally made food. LOL. Must i pretend to go "high class" in my choice of food whn i know it doesn't go down well on my throat or gives me stomach upset undecided Some ladies are fake, she will tell u she love salad or she eats it everyday whn perhaps she's been eating eba n egusi soup all her life grin

it all depends on ur girlfriend's choice. . . some are whites in black skin. LOL tongue
Re: Buka Or New Generation Restaurants by efuah(f): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2007
Some will prefer to gulp down "God knows what" soup / choose some horrible name of food to please their partner (to show off that she/he is "classy"wink and later go and throw up in the washroom grin wannabes
Re: Buka Or New Generation Restaurants by mellow(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2007
efuah:

Some will prefer to gulp down "God knows what" soup / choose some horrible name of food to please their partner (to show off that she/he is "classy"wink and later go and throw up in the washroom grin wannabes

So who is fooling who? Are they fooling me or am I fooling them?[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Buka Or New Generation Restaurants by iice(f): 12:52am On Dec 23, 2007
Why don't you ask her? undecided
Re: Buka Or New Generation Restaurants by tommyex(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2007
take her to a cool restaurant if u still wanadate her afterwards,if u no want 1-outing-stand,lol

Buka is for u alone jus to go and chop some wicked amala and all d sorts of meat they sell there,

(1) (Reply)

[b]I Lied To Her And She's Deeply Angry With Me![/b] / Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? / Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.