Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! (13718 Views)

Guess The Profession Of The Poster Above / Insult The Poster Above You, Lets Play To 4get Fuel Prices : . / Just Read~~dont Insult The Poster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2012
^^^

u two! the same tin!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by habayommy: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
illicit: everying once of peoples were just to be posting badful anglais, evens you?
How do you knew we are posted baded engrish. Did u even wented to schooling, nna went and sleep jo
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by cindyrella(f): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
^^look at you, you can't even spoke good english grammar tongue
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
[/quote]
habayommy:
How do you knew we are posted baded engrish. Did u even wented to schooling, nna went and sleep jo

i have laugheth on your behalf grin grin grin grin
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by dani1luv: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
[size=13pt]Chei . .see englishes oh grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by habayommy: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
dani1luv: [size=13pt]Chei . .see englishes oh grin grin grin[/size]
Does yous even went to primary schooling at alls ...why can you said
the plural for English is englishes. When your chicha is taughting you then you was played in classes abi, now saw how u are spoking Kobo Ramah engrish. wells let me corrected you as a good woman beans. the corrects plural for English na Engliches. Thanks you

2 Likes

Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by illicit(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
habayommy:
the plural for English is englishes. When your chicha is taughting you then you was played in classes abi, now saw how u are spoking Kobo Ramah engrish. wells let me corrected you as a good woman beans. the corrects plural for English na Engliches. Thanks you
bush people like u, u cant fit speaken goods englishe, i thinking i knowed u before before, it couldnt musnt be u, all this ur tutorialing, u cant must be serious.

1 Like

Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by MrCork17: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
illicit:
bush people like u, u cant fit speaken goods englishe, i thinking i knowed u before before, it couldnt musnt be u, all this ur tutorialing, u cant must be serious.

Sharaaaaap... is that bad grammer? angry
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by illicit(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Sharaaaaap... is that bad grammer? angry
mr mans why should u sharaaaaping me?
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 27, 2012
Na wa o, all of u iyaf use bad inglich to spoken betwin u. Dat is veli bad, learnt good inglich o
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by searay(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2012
All of you is vely stupid and idioticraziling idiote. For rall the money your parents was spenting for you in scul, you can not spake gud and orally engrish rike me. I wonder wat u were doesing in scul.
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2012
searay: All of you is vely stupid and idioticraziling idiote. For rall the money your parents was spenting for you in scul, you can not spake gud and orally engrish rike me. I wonder wat u were doesing in scul.

u are grammatically mad! angry
searay: All of you is vely stupid and idioticraziling idiote. For rall the money your parents was spenting for you in scul, you can not spake gud and orally engrish rike me. I wonder wat u were doesing in scul.

u are grammatically mad!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by MrCork17: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2012
illicit:
mr mans why should u sharaaaaping me?

its my human right to shaaapiing anyone!angry
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by cindyrella(f): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2012
^^ mr corky did you going to primary school at all?
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by dani1luv: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2012
habayommy:
[size=13pt]i wishes this made smallest sense sha! sad
[/size]
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2012
dani1luv:
[/size]

u is grammatically mad!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by habayommy: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

u is grammatically mad!
U is englishically crazy. Are u madding
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by dani1luv: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

u is grammatically mad!
[size=13pt]u is the bigger bush pigs i have ever came acrossed[/size] angry angry
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by habayommy: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2012
dani1luv:
[/size]
The reasoning whys it don't made senses to you is becauses you is adjectivically and verbally mad
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
dani1luv:
[size=13pt]u is the bigger bush pigs i have ever came acrossed[/size] angry angry

i am think you is was vely vely vely thief?
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by dani1luv: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

i am think you is was vely vely vely thief?
[size=13pt]
oponu ayeraye
why are you does like this
you common lefts-legged welder
R u drunker or something
dont let me provoke my angry over you
bushed-animals
[/size]
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by MrCork17: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
cindyrella: ^^ mr corky did you going to primary school at all?

Cingrella. Sweeery actually I went to private school back in Lagos called: Vitoria island.. Did your school have windows?? (no oofeinsese) undecided
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by cindyrella(f): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Cingrella. Sweeery actually I went to private school back in Lagos called: Vitoria island.. Did your school have windows?? (no oofeinsese) undecided

Yes. But Did your own school havet seat? Or did all both of unna sidon for ground? (just asking) undecided
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by habayommy: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
dani1luv:
[size=13pt]
oponu ayeraye
why are you does like this
you common lefts-legged welder
R u drunker or something
dont let me provoke my angry over you
bushed-animals
[/size]
why are you to be vexing or annoyings like this, u don't need to replies hims. He is the most drukenest on NL
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by illicit(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mr..Cork:

its my human right to shaaapiing anyone!angry
isntit it my huwoman write to talkin anytin i wanted to too? Answering me and if u knew say that u no having some answerings for me, u have better sharaaaapined urself, thanked u.
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by MrCork17: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
illicit:
isntit it my huwoman write to talkin anytin i wanted to too? Answering me and if u knew say that u no having some answerings for me, u have better sharaaaapined urself, thanked u.

illili. bro i bet u from ghana (no oofeinsese) undecided
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by sparklebaby: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
i cant belief that i am join dis madness, and i was nefa mad before before o!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by kcreal(f): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
Pls don't be annoyeded, which school did all of u wented because una teacher no teacher una well.
for una to be spoken all these uncorrection engrish.

I fear fear ooo.
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
Me wondereth when una go learnt, with all of the warn, u still dey spoken bad englich. Stoupede
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
Me wondereth when una go learnt, with all of the warn, u still dey spoken bad englich. Stupede
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
Me wondereth when una go learnt, with all of the warn, u still dey spoken bad englich. Stupedes
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by kcreal(f): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
I'm still on the wonderment why Becalina posteded the same postses three timeses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpor's first day in school Very Very Funny / House Of Wags Comedy Whatsapp Group / Yo Momma! <Caution: Language>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.