Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! (13899 Views)

Guess The Profession Of The Poster Above / Insult The Poster Above You, Lets Play To 4get Fuel Prices : . / Just Read~~dont Insult The Poster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Kslib(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2012
Kai!! This eingrishes spoked on this thread is scattered my dada..
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2012
kcreal: I'm still on the wonderment why Becalina posteded the same postses three timeses.
i done it like that so as to emfazizes my pointes
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by kcreal(f): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2012
Hummmm no singular person here goes school eeee.I have never be able to see grammar worster than these ones you people have been written.
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by BIGVAJINA(f): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
you peoples did not spake gooder english how came?
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by NEWBIN: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
BIGVAJINA: you peoples did not spake gooder english how came?

wouf! wouf! wouf! wouf! gbbouff!!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by toygod2: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
if spoke one egrish,u will all ran
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by dopeJemi: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
if i say i blames d postee, i wud be lied,i dnt blamed d rooster
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by searay(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
I thoughting thats you canst speaking corlect inkilishes
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2012
Dont do these again your englsh make me to laughment loud in place i am seat u r all not seriousness
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by NEWBIN: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
longed time
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Wendyslim(f): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
Foolish. Vicky. Big. Head
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Belloladan(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
by the way i am going to serve all of you querry for this greate offence because you're muddering the english gramma
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by EfemenaXY: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
All of you's can not even spoking good queen's ingrish! angry angry angry
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by micsade(f): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: All of you's can not even spoking good queen's ingrish! angry angry angry

Which one was u spoken? As if u even hears it
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by EfemenaXY: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
^^ I is spoke the bestest inrish in all the whole world! angry angry grin grin
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Hardeybympeh(f): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]IS ME SPARKEN THE BESTESTED OF ENGLISHTICALISM IN MY SCKOOLARSHIP....... ME PROFFESIONALIZING ENGLISTERIAN
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Kcxee(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
U r so beautiful lastic I am so felling in loving with you...!!!how pa!!!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by micsade(f): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Kcxee: U r so beautiful lastic I am so felling in loving with you...!!!how pa!!!

Ye!!!! Olodo, it was falled in love
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by EfemenaXY: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
But una can spoking bad eNGLISH eh?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by hammedkola(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2013
Very stupid peoples
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by EfemenaXY: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2013
Bello ladan: by the way i am going to serve all of you querry for this greate offence because you're muddering the english gramma

micsade:

Which one was u spoken? As if u even hears it

Hardeybympeh: [color=#000099][/color]IS ME SPARKEN THE BESTESTED OF ENGLISHTICALISM IN MY SCKOOLARSHIP....... ME PROFFESIONALIZING ENGLISTERIAN

I is recommended finest adult night ingrish crass for all of yous.

You going first, then be thanked me later for my helps. cool

Even the murder-ator Dani, has needed them classes pass everybody grin grin
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by micsade(f): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I is recommended finest adult night ingrish crass for all of yous.

You going first, then be thanked me later for my helps. cool

Even the murder-ator Dani, has needed them classes pass everybody grin grin

Na wa for yous ooh. Even me can spoke and wrote better than you grin
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by EfemenaXY: 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
micsade:

Na wa for yous ooh. Even me can spoke and wrote better than you grin

!

Stopping told these lie!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Derrick90(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2013
lipsrsealed
bin gbagbo: ^^

i doesnt know why you is so s o and so vagabond!

buttokx!
[b][quote author=bin gbagbo]^^

i doesnt know why you is so s o and so vagabond!

U re so madmanlistic dats you go mess 4 okporkpinte
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bintabybe(f): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
Kutumanburauba!shocked I half reding this tin prom lamba 1 to lamba las and I half seeing all the seeing. Pulis, are u fiful allrice ko kuma bonbastis element? Coz dis engilisia is unkworrecta.allso kwoma, u us are abusing too much.it doesn't resemble u go to school at all or u half abuse ur chicha dat is Y u couldn't spoken rightful engilish. U half wastage ur moni walahi if dis is what half call engilish. I can not force u to changer bat I can fit to advicing u to lering gud engilish.
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bintabybe(f): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
New bin or Bin gbagbo. Walahi u half suprisingly me ai. As the moderata, englisia difficult ‎​Ƒσя yah mouth? Why? Are u wanting pipul leading astray? Schoolfees boy.
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by EfemenaXY: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2013
^^ Looking who speaked! grin grin

Is you understooding half of what yous wrote-ed? undecided grin
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by topmostg: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
This posts are preposterous.
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Derrick90(m): 1:38am On Feb 02, 2013
Y a is you engrish so langua
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
vely vely wrongest angry
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by esperiense(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
This thread has best spoker of English
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by searay(m): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
Thanks God I'm not as baded as all of yous in spaking inkilish ranguage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help / Tom & Jerry Funny Memes . LOL / Biblical Toasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.