Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Face Of The Kaduna Suicide Bomber....warning Disturbing Graphic Material - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of The Kaduna Suicide Bomber....warning Disturbing Graphic Material (3797 Views)

Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) / Father Accused Me Of Witchcraft, Bathed Me With Acid (WARNING:disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of The Kaduna Suicide Bomber....warning Disturbing Graphic Material by dsurrogat: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
This is the suicide bomber......
Re: Face Of The Kaduna Suicide Bomber....warning Disturbing Graphic Material by Osama10(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Face Of The Kaduna Suicide Bomber....warning Disturbing Graphic Material by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
He is currently in paradise acting mojo with 72 virgins. Stupid, murderous, blood, thirsty and suicidal folks.
Re: Face Of The Kaduna Suicide Bomber....warning Disturbing Graphic Material by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
Coooooool,looks like Suya
Re: Face Of The Kaduna Suicide Bomber....warning Disturbing Graphic Material by Mutee: 12:27am On Jun 18, 2012
jacobscros: Coooooool,looks like Suya
Serve yourself na
Re: Face Of The Kaduna Suicide Bomber....warning Disturbing Graphic Material by Ivynwa(f): 2:28am On Jun 18, 2012
Jeez! I never wanted to see any gruesome pics today now I have seen one. Poster how did you know that he is the one? Did they package the bomb in his head that his head got blown off like that? Jeez! What is that? All kinds of gruesome stuffs we now see in Nigeria, we must be hardening up looking at such.
Re: Face Of The Kaduna Suicide Bomber....warning Disturbing Graphic Material by Isaactop9(m): 6:29am On Jun 18, 2012
God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

EMERGENCY : Please Guys What's Happening In Ibadan / Boyfriend Kills LASU Final Year Student For Ritual / Warning: Graphic Image Adult Contents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.