Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) (7888 Views)

Face Of The Kaduna Suicide Bomber....warning Disturbing Graphic Material / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) / Father Accused Me Of Witchcraft, Bathed Me With Acid (WARNING:disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) by cashcpt(m): 2:09am On Jun 20, 2012
A LONE SUICIDE BOMBER CAUGHT IN BAUCHI THIS EVENING AFTER HIS CAR BOMB GOES OF, BLOWING OFF ONE ARM AND LEG..CLAIMS TO HAVE COME FROM MAIDUGURI ..NOW RECEIVING TREATMENT UNDER GUARD...

I would love to cut his other hand and keep him alive for the next 50yrs in deep penury and helplessness

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 20, 2012
Why are they wasting Nigerian resources to treat him? Hopefully JUST to get information from him.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) by mutiply: 2:34am On Jun 20, 2012
Eyah,so no virgins for d guy nw,hopeless idoit,hw come a matured man is easily influced by a fellow man called sponsor,why did d sponsor refuse to send thier children to kill so as to enjoy d virgins,i dnt believe dis bombers ar dull,i just knw dat poverty has caused majority of d bombings in naija.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 20, 2012
He should be easy to question.
Re: Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 20, 2012
haha! what is that his name again, is he James, John or Andrew? stupid people.
by the way when did this happen in Bauchi town?
Re: Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) by Tyche(m): 6:27am On Jun 20, 2012
^
So on point.
Re: Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) by kabba7(m): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Is he a Nigerian ? Of what Stock as Igbo was caught In Adamawa Yoruba in Kano and hausa in Abuja etc
Re: Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) by McCoy91(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2012
No pity felt for the SOB. They should slowly treat him back to life and then execute him.
Re: Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) by Ibangap(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2012
Brown grass!
Re: Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) by shanicemel(f): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2012
crazy foolish, barbaric,animalist manic l wish d bomb blew both hands and legs and left him with only head then he will feel pains and sufferings good for u vampire
Re: Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) by anonymous6(f): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
OMG, I don't feel any remorse for him and he got what he deserved; I don't know what is wrong with these people, instead of doing something useful in their life the first thing they can think of is killing innocent people
Re: Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
I guess hypnosis and mind control is involved similar 2 how its done in Russia and the States. May God save him

(1) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga's Wife And Her Boyfriend Become Prime Suspects In His Death / Stabbed (nigerian) Teen Was Killed For His Phone / Top 10 Greatest Robberies In History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.