Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. (1777 Views)

Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. / HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. / Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by PrettyCindy(f): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
I will start with this. In my first year in the university, we offered this course -PHYSICS 101. The whole Faculty of Natural Sciences and Basic Medical Science students offered it so the crowd was always much but the lecture hall (AAU) was very small. My friend & course mate stayed in the school hostel (Emotan). On the day we had the course, i spent the previous night with her so i will be able to get a seat inside the hall. By 10pm, my friend went to have her bath, which i assumed was the normal evening bath. So next morning as early as possible while i took water to go to the bathroom, my friend went to brush her teeth. By the time i returned from the bathroom, she was already set for lecture and was about leaving. Confused, i asked her when did she have her bath and so fast for that matter. She boldly said that she had her morning (present day) in advance by 10pm the previous night so all she had to do in the morning was brush her teeth, wash her face, apply make up and off to class.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by slimyem: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
^neither funny nor crazy.just an act of unnecessary desperation.cheesycheesy
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
You have a great sense of humour, OP(!)
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by PrettyCindy(f): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by osajojo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
Prettycindy, so u are an alumni of AAU, can I meet u
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by naijalodge(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
I must say,the most funiest was when i caught my best friend bleeping my ex...was so so heart aching and funny.lol
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by PrettyCindy(f): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
osajojo: Prettycindy, so u are an alumni of AAU, can I meet u

Ok. Start by introducing yourself. You can email me via my profile page.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by PrettyCindy(f): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2012

Ok. Start by introducing yourself. You can email me via the email in my profile.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by isquar3d3(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
Once,i told my friends i liked a girl, evn tho' i was yet 2 approach her. We were stil at d 'eyeing' stage. I was d president of d student body dat session. My eediots friends saw d girl one day nd told her dat i told dem dat i liked her. God, i almst killed dem. It was fun tho. She told dem 2 tell me dat i was a chicken. D day i finally approached her, it was damn funny. It went like...
Me: hi, u cald me a chicken.
Her:*feigning ignorance* hv we met b4?
Me:yeah our eyes hv met. U cn deny all ur want bt i'v caught u on more dan 1 occasion stealing glances at me. And u told my friends dat i'm a chicken!
Her:oh! U'r d one. How cld u send ur friends on ur behalf?
Me: i neva did. They were only being mischievous. I actually do like u bt u hurt my ego. My friends expect me 2 bring bck ur numba else i'l become a real chicken. We cn do it d hard way or d easy way.
Her:is dat a threat?
Me:oh dear, i dnt threaten pple. Just er, gimme ur numba nd we cld hv lunch later..get 2 knw ourselves etc.
She did, we bcame friends nd dated awhile. My friends always took d credit 4 our relatnshp.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by kandiikane(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2012
After getting stoned, my mates and I decided to run naked on the campus. Luckily it was night.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by isquar3d3(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
kandiikane: After getting stoned, my mates and I decided to run naked on the campus. Luckily it was night.

Unclad as in NAKKED or wit ur briefs on? U shlda ran 2 d ladies' hostel na. U cld hv gotn lucky.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
Noting really crazy for now except the time we threw a stone and it struck the State Governor's head (not kidding).
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by isquar3d3(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
^^ oh no. Whch governor? Not Tinubu i hope. Is dat y his eyes r always threatening 2 pop out of its socket?

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by PrettyCindy(f): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
isquar3d3: ^^ oh no. Whch governor? Not Tinubu i hope. Is dat y his eyes r always threatening 2 pop out of its socket?

lol.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by PrettyCindy(f): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Noting really crazy for now except the time we threw a stone and it struck the State Governor's head (not kidding).

Are you for real or just kidding?
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by PrettyCindy(f): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
kandiikane: After getting stoned, my mates and I decided to run naked on the campus. Luckily it was night.

Lol. Were you being totally controlled by the highness or u ran around naked intentionally?
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by Mynd44: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
isquar3d3: ^^ oh no. Whch governor? Not Tinubu i hope. Is dat y his eyes r always threatening 2 pop out of its socket?
Segun Oni in Ekiti
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by kandiikane(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
PrettyCindy:

Lol. Were you being totally controlled by the highness or u ran around naked intentionally?

If I wasn't high. I won't have done it.
isquar3d3: Unclad as in NAKKED or wit ur briefs on? U shlda ran 2 d ladies' hostel na. U cld hv gotn lucky.
Starked nakked
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by LordReed(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2012

You shouldn't be kandi anymore you should be marijuana!
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by kandiikane(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
Lord_Reed:

You shouldn't be kandi anymore you should be marijuana!

Lol, I am seriously not a pothead. I always get scared so I normally reject the offer. Only once in a blue moon will I touch that stuff.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by LordReed(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, I am seriously not a pothead. I always get scared so I normally reject the offer. Only once in a blue moon will I touch that stuff.

Scared of running na[b]k[/b]ed again huh?
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by kandiikane(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yeah, that and also the bad side effects.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by boron10(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
ALUMNI ke, how many are they nitori olorun?

1 Like

Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by Biggiestep(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
His bros caught him fuckin his gurl friend in der house
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by oluchijud(f): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
Lolcheesy..
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by PrettyCindy(f): 2:07am On Jun 28, 2012
Biggiestep: His bros caught him fuckin his gurl friend in der house

As in his brother‘s girlfriend or his very own babe? Wetin com happen na? Abeg yarn us.

(1) (Reply)

Things We(guys)do For Love....is This One Silly? / Woman Know Thyself...understanding The Three Basic Needs Of A Woman. / Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.