Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Question For Lady's, Only Genuie Answer Plz. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Lady's, Only Genuie Answer Plz. (966 Views)

Genuie Sugardaddy Hookup For Few With No Fee Atall / Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? / It Is Possible For Lady Two Have A Boyfriend Without Any Hesitate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Question For Lady's, Only Genuie Answer Plz. by Joel3(m): 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
I ve been carrying out research and studies on this.
now I think i ve to share this, i'll be needing an answer from the lady's in the house especially disvirgins and women who ve pass through baby delivery scene.

Now the things are, there are some excreta, when trying to this business (by way of passing them out), it won't come out and even if it does, it can only come out very slowly after a very hard push with strieght and might. Oh my God, just like that of an heavy duty job, and when it finally comes out' aah Gosh. So painful that even when it's out, one still feel some pain in the anus maybe through out that day, in some casesses especially for younger children it might happened to be some little blood stain in the exscreta.

Now my question is how does it feel when one is on a disvirgin process of penetration or when given birth? Is the pain more or less? And to what %. because the way little children ( girls nowadays) are given birth baleful or scare me. And also to take it lightly for some scaring screeming on penetration duty with girls, becos i am full of doubt if it's truely painful. Plz no insult just keep the commet coming positivly. Thanks
Re: Question For Lady's, Only Genuie Answer Plz. by MrCork17: 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
Joel.:
I ve been carrying out research and studies on this.
now I think i ve to share this, i'll be needing an answer from the lady's in the house especially disvirgins and women who ve pass through baby delivery scene.

Now the things are, there are some excreta, when trying to this business (by way of passing them out), it won't come out and even if it does, it can only come out very slowly after a very hard push with strieght and might. Oh my God, just like that of an heavy duty job, and when it finally comes out' aah Gosh. So painful that even when it's out, one still feel some pain in the anus maybe through out that day, in some casesses especially for younger children it might happened to be some little blood stain in the exscreta.

Now my question is how does it feel when one is on a disvirgin process of penetration or when given birth? Is the pain more or less? And to what %. because the way little children ( girls nowadays) are given birth baleful or scare me. And also to take it lightly for some scaring screeming on penetration duty with girls, becos i am full of doubt if it's truely painful. Plz no insult just keep the commet coming positivly. Thanks

Now my question is how does it feel when one is on a disvirgin process of penetration or when given birth? Is the pain more or less? And to what %. because the way little children ( girls nowadays) are given birth baleful or scare me. And also to take it lightly for some scaring screeming on penetration duty with girls, becos i am full of doubt if it's truely painful. Plz no insult just keep the commet coming positivly. Thanks [/quote]

Bro I dont gerrrrit... is this your school homework? (no oofeinse)! undecided
Re: Question For Lady's, Only Genuie Answer Plz. by nikkyshyne(f): 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mr cork, me sef I confuse oo. undecided
Re: Question For Lady's, Only Genuie Answer Plz. by cindyrella(f): 4:17am On Jun 18, 2012
Dude i don't gerrit WTF are you talking about?

(1)

Guys Can You Marry A Woman Older Than You?? / Signs Of A Man's Love / When She Asks Dis Jamb Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.