Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

World's Funniest Joke! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / World's Funniest Joke! (2453 Views)

Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! / Just Laugh It Off =>daily Update- Funniest Joke / Apkors Get Seduced By Ekaite...funniest Joke Ever Damn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Funniest Joke! by shadrach77: 12:46am On Jun 18, 2012
A Man travelled to Accra, Ghana on an official assignment, He checked into an hotel. There was a computer in his room, he decided to send a mail to his wife & mistakenly typed the wrong email address. Without realising, he sent the mail to a widow in Ozoro, Delta State, Nigeria who had just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow checked her mail,
expecting condolence messages from friends & relatives. After reading d first message she fainted. Her Younger Sister quickly rushed into d room to find the widow on the floor. She saw on d computer screen:
To my loving wife, I have just been checked in. i know you are surprised to hear from me, they have computers here and we are allowed to send mails to loved ones. How are you and the children?. The place is really nice but i'm lonely here. In other not to be, i have made the necessary arrangements for your arrival tomorrow. Expecting you, my darling wife.
I can't wait to see you

3 Likes

Re: World's Funniest Joke! by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 19, 2012
grin omo mi....lwkmd
Re: World's Funniest Joke! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
Lmao! Still made me laff out loud despite d fact that i've seen it before tongue
Re: World's Funniest Joke! by TheMatrix3: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
Wrong title for a stale joke cry >>> heard it in the 90's
Re: World's Funniest Joke! by Emmyk(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
Very archaic joke we use to laugh too in the 16century
Re: World's Funniest Joke! by kilanko5: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
NICE JOKE
Re: World's Funniest Joke! by BillyRubin: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
A good thing's a good thing. Always fresh and timeless. Bwahahahahaha!!
Re: World's Funniest Joke! by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
shadrach77: A Man travelled to Accra, Ghana on an official assignment, He checked into an hotel. There was a computer in his room, he decided to send a mail to his wife & mistakenly typed the wrong email address. Without realising, he sent the mail to a widow in Ozoro, Delta State, Nigeria who had just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow checked her mail,
expecting condolence messages from friends & relatives. After reading d first message she fainted. Her Younger Sister quickly rushed into d room to find the widow on the floor. She saw on d computer screen:
To my loving wife, I have just been checked in. i know you are surprised to hear from me, they have computers here and we are allowed to send mails to loved ones. How are you and the children?. The place is really nice but i'm lonely here. In other not to be, i have made the necessary arrangements for your arrival tomorrow. Expecting you, my darling wife.
I can't wait to see you
shadrach,great job

1 Like

Re: World's Funniest Joke! by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
shadrach77: A Man travelled to Accra, Ghana on an official assignment, He checked into an hotel. There was a computer in his room, he decided to send a mail to his wife & mistakenly typed the wrong email address. Without realising, he sent the mail to a widow in Ozoro, Delta State, Nigeria who had just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow checked her mail,
I can't wait to see you
shadrach,great job

1 Like

Re: World's Funniest Joke! by toygod2: 3:44am On Aug 06, 2012
The_Matrix: Quote Post

Wrong title for a stale joke cry >>> heard it in the 90's

fuckingly stale mehn

(1) (Reply)

Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time / Join A New Whatsapp Joke and Fun Group / MTN Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.