Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,405 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa (2257 Views)

I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega / Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Musiwa52: 1:52am On Jun 18, 2012
break up:do you now believe me that millions of nigerians will die
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Musiwa52: 1:59am On Jun 18, 2012
I show you over and over, that i knew yar adua family member, that why he believe me about the satellite pictures.. i warn you to break up nigeria.

if you like you say one nigerian is making millions. are you ready to die for someone else money...

you choice your life or one rich person money, which one is important to you.

you see the plane crash, was not ordinary, they brought down that plane.. i have to told to run for your life. you dont want to hear the truth..

nigeria is not safe.. . you can go and ask obama or ban kim mooo. i tried my best for you people.. \

open your eyes.. you and your family will get killed if the national assembly done act fast..
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Musiwa52: 2:11am On Jun 18, 2012
you have to understand that the nigeria army is divided the day they see the satellite pictures.. the northerners in the army .. see the satellite pictures.. civil war already started in their mind..

12 president.. 7 dead. does that not tell you the level of danger in nigeria
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Musiwa52: 2:14am On Jun 18, 2012
the only reason northerners have not stage a military coup is because, it has to be an inside job inside aso rock...
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Ejine(m): 2:22am On Jun 18, 2012
Thread Title: Do you now believe me that millions of Nigerians will die by Musiwa

Of course I do. They will die by Musiwa.
His satellite pictures are doing a fine job of dealing with us here on Nairaland already.

1 Like

Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Musiwa52: 2:24am On Jun 18, 2012
what do you mean.
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by dasparrow: 2:24am On Jun 18, 2012
Musiwa,,,:
I show you over and over, that i knew yar adua family member, that why he believe me about the satellite pictures.. i warn you to break up nigeria.

if you like you say one nigerian is making millions. are you ready to die for someone else money...

you choice your life or one rich person money, which one is important to you.

you see the plane crash, was not ordinary, they brought down that plane.. i have to told to run for your life. you dont want to hear the truth..

nigeria is not safe.. . you can go and ask obama or ban kim mooo. i tried my best for you people.. \

open your eyes.. you and your family will get killed if the national assembly done act fast..

Nigerians will not listen and that is the problem. They are keeping quiet because they feel this bomb blast issue is a problem of the north. They don't realize that just like cancer that if not curtailed will spread to the other parts of the body, so will this boko haram menace and bomb blasts spread to other parts of the country. But Oga Musiwa, where do you want people to run to? Are there any African countries willing to take in Nigerian migrants?
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by onomeasike: 2:28am On Jun 18, 2012
i believe musiwa is one of the malfunctioning computer programs created by seun.This malicious code is only on nairaland,it is not on any other nigerian blogs.Seun get help from more competent computer gurus to help you kill this virus before it kills nairalandersstop this e-musiwa now!

2 Likes

Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Ejine(m): 2:29am On Jun 18, 2012
dasparrow:

Nigerians will not listen and that is the problem. They are keeping quiet because they feel this bomb blast issue is a problem of the north. They don't realize that just like cancer that if not curtailed will spread to the other parts of the body, so will this boko haram menace and bomb blasts spread to other parts of the country. But Oga Musiwa, where do you want people to run to? Are there any African countries willing to take in Nigerian migrants?

I don't really know about African countries, but I know there's a church in Canada willing to do that.
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Musiwa52: 2:46am On Jun 18, 2012
i am not a creation of a computer. I am human being, this is why i said I want to run for president to give me media attention to my call for satellite pictures , that way, it force people to see the danger of the satellite pictures and their life..

You see, I know the mind set of the military in Nigeria..

So I should know.. how the military think in nigeria. they are loyal first to their ethnic group before nigeria. this is the reason for several coup in the past.

i know how the military treat themself.. so i am telling. nigeria will end up in civil war..

all this house of rep and senators and governors.dont know their life is in danger.

you can go an ask obama.. i tried my best for you people..
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Musiwa52: 2:47am On Jun 18, 2012
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Musiwa52: 3:05am On Jun 18, 2012
why i said benin republic before all this problem. is look at this portion of the picture of nigeria.... it is own by the fon people of nigeria.. and there are fon people in nigeria. there are yoruba people in nigeria and bariba people in nigeria..

nigerian children learn french in school for nearly 9 years of grade school. many know how to speak french.

Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 18, 2012
Musiwa,,,:
why i said benin republic before all this problem. is look at this portion of the picture of nigeria.... it is own by the fon people of nigeria.. and there are fon people in nigeria. there are yoruba people in nigeria and bariba people in nigeria..

nigerian children learn french in school for nearly 9 years of grade school. many know how to speak french.

you said FON?
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Musiwa52: 3:18am On Jun 18, 2012
yes, there fon people in nigeria and the republic of benin. there are yoruba people in nigeria and the republic of benin...there are borgu people in nigeria and the republic of benin...

the badagry expressway road is fon, badagry people are fon..
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Yeske2(m): 3:24am On Jun 18, 2012
onomeasike: i believe musiwa is one of the malfunctioning computer programs created by seun.This malicious code is only on nairaland,it is not on any other nigerian blogs.Seun get help from more competent computer gurus to help you kill this virus before it kills nairalandersstop this e-musiwa now!
Don't be too harsh on him pleeease
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Musiwa52: 3:59am On Jun 18, 2012
musiwa is human. musiwa is a blood relation to many famous people. that even you , you know them.. that everybody have seen before..

musiwa is only trying to save your life.
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 18, 2012
weed at work grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Musiwa52: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2012
you said weed. you make me laugh. you see apart from lagos.. nobody knows who is tinubu.. to the glory of God, it is because of me.. ajimobi and amosun and others are governors. i know those who did it.. to avoid violent like in the north..

not weed my brother.. why, we are trying to avoid the violent you see in the north.. not tinubu, most yorubas dont like tinubu... because tinubu is a businessman who takes their money. and he does not give a shiit. i am not.. even if tinubu force himself on them. the army will overthrow and kill him and others.. that why they beat tinubu in ondo state.

what am i saying you can not force the north... you can see femi otedola bribe them... northerner collect bribe. even they remove them.. they will give them bribe to collect licence from them.. no bi northerners.. they love bribe.. nothing will affect their business..

so the reason to do the right thing..

is it because they are not killing your family that why? i say vote them out or vote yourself out..
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
Musiwa,,,:
you said weed. you make me laugh. you see apart from lagos.. nobody knows who is tinubu.. to the glory of God, it is because of me.. ajimobi and amosun and others are governors. i know those who did it.. to avoid violent like in the north..

not weed my brother.. why, we are trying to avoid the violent you see in the north.. not tinubu, most yorubas dont like tinubu... because tinubu is a businessman who takes their money. and he does not give a shiit. i am not.. even if tinubu force himself on them. the army will overthrow and kill him and others.. that why they beat tinubu in ondo state.

what am i saying you can not force the north... you can see femi otedola bribe them... northerner collect bribe. even they remove them.. they will give them bribe to collect licence from them.. no bi northerners.. they love bribe.. nothing will affect their business..

so the reason to do the right thing..

is it because they are not killing your family that why? i say vote them out or vote yourself out..

you are yet to make sense to me
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Musiwa52: 2:25am On Jun 19, 2012
you, the north is not the only violent place in nigeria... get your history..
you dont know nigeria...

you see if they dont correct the satellite pictures, because jonathan goodluck and house of assembly are coward . look. i am telling.. you no single ACN or pdp will get one single vote in yorubas..

do you know the song, bye bye to jagajaga .. they will all be gone... because yorubas are known for burning their house. if they dont move a motion in the house.. no single governor,senators, house of rep of acn or pdp that will return.. , if a single member of acn or pdp return , if they dont move motion..

go and ask... which group. they say have agidi in yorubaland.. the yoruba will say omo ale use his left hand to point to his father house.
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Murphy7h4: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: you said FON?
humm i'm very surprised thank you anyway there are Fon in Cameroon a big community i couldn't imagine that there are Fon in Nigeria or maybe it's just a different group with the same name
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
Musiwa,,,:
yes, there fon people in nigeria and the republic of benin. there are yoruba people in nigeria and the republic of benin...there are borgu people in nigeria and the republic of benin...

the badagry expressway road is fon, badagry people are fon..
humm i'm very surprised thank you anyway there are Fon in Cameroon a big community i couldn't imagine that there are Fon in Nigeria or maybe it's just a different group with the same name
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by musiwa1: 12:56am On Jun 20, 2012
dd
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 20, 2012
Ejiné:

I don't really know about African countries, but I know there's a church in Canada willing to do that.
are you going to live in a church +30 000 000 in a church?
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by musiwa1: 7:23am On Jun 20, 2012
xx
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Slyr0x: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2012
lmaooooo
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Willzkid(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Musiwa, u really need a life..as in seriously...Prove 2 us u are not a malfunctioning programme..give us your name

1 Like

Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by DelightUche: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
Every body declare the Republic of your Family and become the President of the Family on July 1st 2012. that is the easiest way to break up. Please tell you neighbour to do the same.
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by Uche2008: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2012
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by musiwa1: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2012
ff
Re: Break Up:do You now Believe Me That Millions Of Nigerians Will Die By Musiwa by musiwa1: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
you see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Akomaye Agim- Chief Justice Of Gambia Apointed As Appeal Court Of Gambia / General Murtala's Speech On Creation Of New Federal Capital / Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.