Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? (2383 Views)

How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by channel190(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2013
the topic speaks for its self.
what are your reactions if you noticed your own wife is the theif and not your kids and maid.?

what will be your reactions if your lover is a kleptomaniac?

ladies and gentle man, how can you manage a kleptomsnia as your lover?

love is powerful, love conquers all.
so tell me, your reactions.
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by channel190(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2013
to me it can never be managed.
i mean, i rather commit kill my self than plucking my eye out for shame.
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by xynerise: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2013
If your wife stole the money for soup you gave to her, what will you do? undecided,

Can you steal what belongs to you?
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2013
xynerise: If your wife stole the money for soup you gave to her, what will you do? undecided,

Help me ask the olodo o. How can someone steal what belongs to her? And he calls himself a law student. . . Irony.

It's not by force to create threads. If you are in your "dumb mode" don't bother with threads for chrissakes.
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by xynerise: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2013
sexkillz: Help me ask the olodo o. How can someone steal what belongs to her? And he calls himself a law student. . . Irony.

It's not by force to create threads. If you are in your "dumb mode" don't bother with threads for chrissakes.

For e mind e dey smart for asking such antelopic question. grin
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by greedie1(f): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2013
Im beginning to seriously dislike channel 190 sad
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by Mynd44: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2013
This guy is seriously sick oooo. A law student? I doubt
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2013
sexkillz: Help me ask the olodo o. How can someone steal what belongs to her? And he calls himself a law student. . . Irony.

Haba! Moderator, the next tym i yab person, no hide my post or ban me oo wink grin grin

but the guy deserves it sha, his dumbness is out of this planet angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2013
gree-die:
I blame the numerical aspect of his name for this shitniz. He should have just stuck with "channel"!
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2013
sexkillz: I blame the numerical aspect of his name for this shitniz. He should have just stuck with "channel"!
Gadamn! I miss d original sexkillz mehn.... Kai! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by Caracta(f): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2013
Law student shocked shocked shocked
#no offence#
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by Amya(f): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
You guys shouldn't get it twisted, his question is really legit. Xynerise, what would you do if you found out that the 200k you kept for some business in your wardrobe wasn't taken by your maid or younger brother who you'd earlier suspected and even accused, but your wife who even knew about the money and it's purpose.

Spouses, partners, girlfriend and FWB can be kleptomaniacs. It would be worse though if these people were caught stealing outside rather than inside.
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by BlackPeni5: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
Amya: You guys shouldn't get it twisted, his question is really legit. Xynerise, what would you do if you found out that the 200k you kept for some business in your wardrobe wasn't taken by your maid or younger brother who you'd earlier suspected and even accused, but your wife who even knew about the money and it's purpose.

Spouses, partners, girlfriend and FWB can be kleptomaniacs. It would be worse though if these people were caught stealing outside rather than inside.

Abeg help me tell them. The scariest thing I can imagine is my spouse stealing from me...in case you guys dont know what stealing means.

If your wife takes the money for house rent to buy brazillian hair without your consent, that's theft. Now tell me it belongs to her.

Simply because you benefit from theft (i.e. she stole to prepare dinner) does not make it right.

1 Like

Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by xynerise: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
Amya: Xynerise, what would you do if you found out that the 200k you kept for some business in your wardrobe wasn't taken by your maid or younger brother who you'd earlier suspected and even accused, but your wife who even knew about the money and it's purpose.

Well, that is the essence of courtship before marriage. If I know the kind of person she is, that is, being a kleptomaniac, why would I marry her in the first place or even keep that kind of money where she can see it? Besides, a reasonable wife/girlfriend should ask first from her partner before stealing.
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by xynerise: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
Black Peni5:

If your wife takes the money for house rent to buy brazillian hair without your consent, that's theft. Now tell me it belongs to her.

Ask and it shall be given unto you. Unless the man is stingy and self-centered.
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by BlackPeni5: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by Amya(f): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
xynerise:
Well, that is the essence of courtship before marriage. If I know the kind of person she is, that is, being a kleptomaniac, why would I marry her in the first place or even keep that kind of money where she can see it? Besides, a reasonable wife/girlfriend should ask first from her partner before stealing.

For some weird crazy reason it happens. Maybe you didn't know her as well as you thought you did, maybe she only did it out of the house. if it does happen, what will you do that's the question.
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by xynerise: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
Amya:

For some weird crazy reason it happens. Maybe you didn't know her as well as you thought you did, maybe she only did it out of the house. if it does happen, what will you do that's the question.
If someone you trusted steals from you, especially if she/he has not done it before, then I think you need to check the person's psychological state. Its has gone beyond being greedy. I think she is trying to settle something she considers a secret. I will not be mad at her but I will try and find out why she did it.
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by Amya(f): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
xynerise:
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by BlackPen15: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2013

Finally...I'm back....Couldn't wait two days for my Ban to expire.

Back to topic: Seems no one is interested anylonger. Going somewhere else to wreak havoc.
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by channel190(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
xynerise: If your wife stole the money for soup you gave to her, what will you do? undecided,

lol, i beg to disagree, nobody can steal anything already given to her.
she cant steal the money for soup i already gave her.

have you ever been embarrased?
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by channel190(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2013

you see where you failed?

you forced law into this question that have always and is still druving traffics to blogs with it answers.
sexkillz, the question how can a kleptomanaic be managed begs for answer.

your love can pretend for eternity, but after marriage you discovered she picks at parties and even in her mothers inlaws purse.

what will be your reactions?
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by channel190(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
xynerise:
For e mind e dey smart for asking such antelopic question. grin
little wonder why yiou have a name in this forum other than xynerise
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by xynerise: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
channel 190: lol, i beg to disagree, nobody can steal anything already given to her.
she cant steal the money for soup i already gave her.

have you ever been embarrased?
Is this one the sequel to this thread? undecided
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by channel190(m): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
gree-die:
you rushed to conclusion.
but my case have been defended though.

Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by channel190(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mynd_44: This guy is seriously sick oooo. A law student? I doubt
am loosing it.

two moderators seriously lost their minds.
what law with, how would you react if yoy love married or not is a kpleptomanaic
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by AntiGbagaun(f): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
channel 190: am loosing it.

what law with, how would you react if yoy love married or not is a kpleptomanaic

1 Like

Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by Mynd44: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
channel 190: am loosing it.

**whistling**
Re: Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by channel190(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Amya: You guys shouldn't get it twisted, his question is really legit. Xynerise, what would you do if you found out that the 200k you kept for some business in your wardrobe wasn't taken by your maid or younger brother who you'd earlier suspected and even accused, but your wife who even knew about the money and it's purpose.

o oh!
thank u very much for this.

i beg to use your blog on my siggy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Naive, In Love Or Outrightly Stupid? / Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them / Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.