Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,594 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1029225 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan:

Sharp girl. But why not queue up?
Lol, ain't nobody got time for that...
Lol, it's not because I'm sharp but two of my friend's mums work in pretty high positions there and they love me cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Yeah I heard about the lekki project thing, a country like Nigeria should have more than 3 international airports undecided

But they should concerntrate on renovating airports and putting an international status on them.

The remodelling exercise is still on going.
In addition to that, the Akwa Ibom govt is also constructing an international terminal at the Ibom Airport. It's scheduled to be completed sometime next year; it's being designed to handle 1.5 million passengers per year. There will be a dedicated A380 jet bridge too.
Shollypopz:
LoL, I don't plan to hussle like that. All I'll hussle for is my charity org cool

Charity That's aight booboo, but then you better be on top of your kitchen and house keeping game as well. cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 3:04am On Apr 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
LoL, I don't plan to hussle like that. All I'll hussle for is my charity org cool

1000 likes, you won my heart with that kiss
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, ain't nobody got time for that...
Lol, it's not because I'm sharp but two of my friend's mum work in pretty high positions there and they love me cool

Oh, I see. But in most other countries, it's usually those with Business/First Class tickets that enjoy such privileges.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Na by force o, gonna need to esp if i'm carrying three 50lbs luggage
What?! I can bet one or two of those bags is for your mum grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan:

The remodelling exercise is still on going.
In addition to that, the Akwa Ibom govt is also constructing an international terminal at the Ibom Airport. It's scheduled to be completed sometime next year; it's being designed to handle 1.5 million passengers per year. There will be a dedicated A380 jet bridge too.

That's good.

How about Pete Obi and Anambra ? No airport yet ? grin grin grin grin

However I heard that they going to build a new mall in Onitsha. tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 27, 2013
I don't remember paying for trolleys at the SD airport here (Lindbergh Field airport).
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:
I like to follow the rules, i'm gonna work my way to the top...so you better act up now cheesy cheesy

Good question
Huh?? What about my shoes?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

That's good.

Onitsha is already a mall...all they need do is build a fence around main market. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

That's good.

Peter Obi dey construct roads without side-walks and drainages grin grin. Anyway, there has been no news yet on an airport in Anambra. I guess that dream may have been abandoned due to the fact that there is already an airport in nearby Asaba.

The new mall is under construction. It will be a Shoprite (Shoplite cheesy) mall.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 3:10am On Apr 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
What?! I can bet one or two of those bags is for your mum grin
Hahahaha I'm jk, i don't ever carry more than 1 bag and a stuffed backpack for the longest trip. I hate carrying stuff, i'll rather pay my siblings to do it cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 27, 2013
ItsModella:
Onitsha is already a mall...all they need do is build a fence around main market. grin grin

LOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin

But seriously that place is too congested. undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Well the founders of google today are billionaires

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sad sad sad
That's why u are not a computer science major, a computer science major wouldn't have given this reply cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Hahahaha I'm jk, i don't ever carry more than 1 bag and a stuffed backpack for the longest trip. I hate carrying stuff, i'll rather pay my siblings to do it cheesy cheesy
You're lucky. Whenever I traveled internationally, I used to carry at least 2 hand luggage.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 3:11am On Apr 27, 2013
ItsModella:
Lol i remember reading a book about a boy from onitsha when i was kid, it was all about going to the market grin grin
Shollypopz:
Huh?? What about my shoes?
I'll bring it with me when i visit Nashville on October 1st, heard it's nice around that time
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

LOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin

But seriously that place is too congested. undecided

Very true. Lack of adequate town planning is the root cause of the chaos.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:
I wish I could say the same. Except for my carry-on bag, my checked in luggage are usually packed, up to the maximum of 50 pounds. I can't waste space abeg. grin grin
2buff:

Charity That's aight booboo, but then you better be on top of your k[b]itchen and house keeping game[/b] as well. cool
Nah, ain't nobody got time for that undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan:

Peter Obi dey construct roads without side-walks and drainages grin grin. Anyway, there has been no news yet on an airport in Anambra. I guess that dream may have been abandoned due to the fact that there is already an airport in nearby Asaba.

The new mall is under construction. It will be a Shoprite (Shoplite cheesy) mall.

Pete Obi is a useless man (according to my parents) grin

It's time to jam with my Onitsha peeps cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
Nah, ain't nobody got time for that undecided

Well they ain't gon' do themselves baby
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 3:13am On Apr 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
That's why u are not a computer science major, a computer science major wouldn't have given this reply cool
They there, we make more money than a lot of CS graduates cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:

1000 likes, you won my heart with that kiss
kiss kiss

[size=5pt]Take your heart back, I can't keep the heart of a broke man grin[/size]
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Pete Obi is a useless man (according to my parents) grin

It's time to jam with my Onitsha peeps cool
According to 95% of Anambra people actually. He's quite useless...we need Ngige back on that seat.
CFCfan:

Very true. Lack of adequate town planning is the root cause of the chaos.

Lord help us

undecided
Seriously, why is there no Nigerian airline competing with the likes of BA or Delta in the international arena? I read somewhere that both BA and Virgin Atlantic control about 90% of the traffic on the Lagos/Abuja to London flights.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Lol i remember reading a book about a boy from onitsha when i was kid, it was all about going to the market grin grin

I'll bring it with me when i visit Nashville on October 1st, heard it's nice around that time
but why? we're talking about the biggest market in west africa, that's a tourist destination. grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Lord help us

undecided

But "Anam City" is on the horizon. It will be a new, planned city in Anambra.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Are u going to take the mega bus to Nashville?? Cos I know your broke bottom can't afford $400+ plane ticket price from Texas grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 27, 2013
ItsModella:
but why? we're talking about the biggest market in west africa, that's a tourist destination. grin grin

Lagosians will have something to say about that claim (Eko ile et al grin) Onitsha is definitely amongst the biggest markets in West Africa for sure.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 27, 2013
2buff:

Well they ain't gon' do themselves baby
I know. Your boo, abil will do them wink
ItsModella:
According to 95% of Anambra people actually. He's quite useless...we need Ngige back on that seat.

LOOL

My parents love Chris Ngige cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.