Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1028869 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan: Seriously, why is there no Nigerian airline competing with the likes of BA or Delta in the international arena? I read somewhere that both BA and Virgin Atlantic control about 90% of the traffic on the Lagos/Abuja to London flights.

Even if there was. My mum would not allow anyone to enter that plane.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

LOOL

My parents love Chris Ngige cool

If he decides to contest next year, he may just squeak a win. But if Soludo decides to run, Ngige will not find it easy at all.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 3:19am On Apr 27, 2013
ItsModella:
I wish I could say the same. Except for my carry-on bag, my checked in luggage are usually packed, up to the maximum of 50 pounds. I can't waste space abeg. grin grin
CFCfan:
You're lucky. Whenever I traveled internationally, I used to carry at least 2 hand luggage.

What's gonna happen if you both travel at the same time and on the same flight? Overloading! grin

Shollypopz:
Are u going to take the mega bus to Nashville?? Cos I know your broke bottom can't afford $400+ plane ticket price from Texas grin
I don't live in Texas jor
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Even if there was. My mum would not allow anyone to enter that plane.

If the airline staff show good professionalism, I'll try out the airline.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan:

But "Anam City" is on the horizon. It will be a new, planned city in Anambra.

Where would it be located ?

Whereabouts in anambra ?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:

What's gonna happen if you both travel at the same time and on the same flight? Overloading! grin

Lol, u can say that again grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan:

If the airline staff show good professionalism, I'll try out the airline.

Okay.

Have you tried Arik ? grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 3:22am On Apr 27, 2013
ItsModella:
but why? we're talking about the biggest market in west africa, that's a tourist destination. grin grin
Hehe true, i actually think they're more innovative than the lagos market, my personal opinion

CFCfan, what State was Ohakim(Oakim) the governor? Or is he still in power?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan:

If he decides to contest next year, he may just squeak a win. But if Soludo decides to run, Ngige will not find it easy at all.

When is the next election ?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Okay.

Have you tried Arik ? grin
I used them to go from Lagos to Benin once....bad experience.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Where would it be located ?

Whereabouts in anambra ?

In Anambra West LGA near Otuocha.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 27, 2013
ItsModella:
I used them to go from Lagos to Benin once....bad experience.

Tell us....

grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Where do u live??....
*pray tell*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Hehe true, i actually think they're more innovative than the lagos market, my personal opinion

CFCfan, what State was Ohakim(Oakim) the governor? Or is he still in power?

He was the governor of Imo State. He lost the 2011 election to APGA's Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 3:25am On Apr 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
Where do u live??....
*pray tell*
Alaska smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan:

In Anambra West LGA near Otuocha.

Okay.

CFCfan you are now my personal encyclopedia grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

When is the next election ?

The Anambra gubernatorial election is next year; while the Presidential and National Assembly elections will hold in 2015.
adaobi123:

Okay.

CFCfan you are now my personal encyclopedia grin
I'm glad to have that honour grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan:

The Anambra gubernatorial election is next year; while the Presidential and National Assembly elections will hold in 2015.

Thanks smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Alaska smiley
You're lying right?? Why must you lie?? Why do you NLers like lie-lie..... undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 3:27am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan:

He was the governor of Imo State. He lost the 2011 election to APGA's Rochas Okorocha.
Oh i almost thought it was Anambra. I used to kick it with his friend some years back and we had fun spending his Dad's money, glad he lost grin grin
CFCfan:
I'm glad to have that honour grin

You've gatts the brains wink

grin grin
abiL:

Hope the wedding is still on lipsrsealed
Just so u know,....its game on! tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Oh i almost thought it was Anambra. I used to kick it with his friend some years back and we had fun spending his Dad's money, glad he lost grin grin

Hmm.. It is well.
There have been rumours linking Okorocha to a possible Presidential ticket in 2015, under the APC platform.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 3:29am On Apr 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
You're lying right?? Why must you lie?? Why do you NLers like lie-lie..... undecided
Hahaha grin grin grin It's NL babay! I was in the south last summer and i'm thinking of moving to Texas
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

You've gatts the brains wink

grin grin
gracias (thanks). Na only the info I know of.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 27, 2013
LWKMD! There are 3 JAMB expo threads at the top of the "Trending" list shocked grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Tell us....

grin grin
That was the first and last time I flew with them. My flight was scheduled to depart Lagos at 3.30pm. By 5.45pm, we hadn't even boarded the plane. We eventually boarded the plane at 6.15pm (almost 3 hours after the originally scheduled time) after some Igbo lady screamed about how she'd been waiting since 2pm and had an appointment in 45mins. The plane was tiny (not small, TINY) and looked like a molue both in and out. Just when I thought the worst had ended, it was just beginning for me. As the plane gained altitude, I lost my hearing. My ears were hurting badly. I was at the point of crying. It took almost 6 hours after I got off that flight for my ears to return to normalcy. It was no joke at all.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Hahaha grin grin grin It's NL babay! I was in the south last summer and i'm thinking of moving to Texas
Lol, u and Ileke are planning to move to Texas?!......and you tell me there's nothing between you two??

Hmmmm....wonders shall never end grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 27, 2013
ItsModella:
That was the first and last time I flew with them. My flight was scheduled to depart Lagos at 3.30pm. By 5.45pm, we hadn't even boarded the plane. We eventually boarded the plane at 6.15pm (almost 3 hours after the originally scheduled time) after some Igbo lady screamed about how she'd been waiting since 2pm and had an appointment in 45mins. The plane was tiny (not small, TINY) and looked like a molue both in and out. Just when I thought the worst had ended, it was just beginning for me. As the plane gained altitude, I lost my hearing. My ears were hurting badly. I was at the point of crying. It took almost 6 hours after I got off that flight for my ears to return to normalcy. It was no joke at all.

That plane was probably an Embraer or a Fokker plane. The hearing loss issue also happens to me; my hearing is reduced slightly after a very long flight.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, u and Ileke are planning to move to Texas?!......and you tell me there's nothing between you two??

Hmmmm....wonders shall never end grin

I know that you want Manny for yourself, but don't come and spoil my market o angry grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 27, 2013
ItsModella:

@bolded it's just typical undecided one of nigerias main problems. WE ARE NEVER ORGANISED. We always put the blame on each other. angry

Did they give you a reason for the delay ?

Awwww modella. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.