Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1022974 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Sholly2buff, many nlers are moving to texas now
Hian!! Is that your strategy?? It can't work on me, I always knew u two had something in the past and now.

I'm not mad @ you sister....... as long as he throws it down in d bedroom, this will be our little secret wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 3:54am On Apr 27, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahaaha!! two years ago, somebody sent me jamb answers on bbm and said "pass it around"...I was like what? wtf?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:

smh @ the country's lack of maintenance culture and respect for people
I wanted to move my 9.15 am flight from PH to Lagos a week ahead so I went to the airline office at the airport at around 6.30 am. The office was meant to open at 7. At 8am, the office was still locked. Even the workers were standing outside waiting. Apparently, the person with the key had just left his house. I told them clearly that day "if that flight moves out without me changing it, you guys will book a new flight for me at your own expense" I was mad. the person showed up at around 8:30 and offered no apology. Silly people, no respect whatsoever for their customers.

I was ready for battle that day. They think they're mad, they haven't seen madness.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 27, 2013
I have the answers to the Econ exam for Modella's class grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan: I have the answers to the Econ exam for Modella's class grin

Be careful of what you post online. Please.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 3:58am On Apr 27, 2013
ItsModella:
I wanted to move my 9.15 am flight from PH to Lagos a week ahead so I went to the airline office at the airport at around 6.30 am. The office was meant to open at 7. At 8am, the office was still locked. Even the workers were standing outside waiting. Apparently, the person with the key had just left his house. I told them clearly that day "if that flight moves out without me changing it, you guys will book a new flight for me at your own expense" I was mad. the person showed up at around 8:30 and offered no apology. Silly people, no respect whatsoever for their customers.

I was ready for battle that day. They think they're mad, they haven't seen madness.
Geez! this is so terrible, there's no accountability whatsoever and everyone does whatever they feel like doing. There's really nothing you could have done if you were mad at them, you'll be surprised their 'oga' will come out and try to blame it on another 'oga at the top'
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan: I have the answers to the Econ exam for Modella's class grin
yeah right...if only it was that easy.
Shola, mo loff e too lol
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 3:59am On Apr 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
Hian!! Is that your strategy?? It can't work on me, I always knew u two had something in the past and now.

I'm not mad @ you sister....... as long as he throws it down in d bedroom, this will be our little secret wink

Abomination!! We don't do inbreeding
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 27, 2013
ItsModella, the Ogbunike warrior cool
U for show dem pepper
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Geez! this is so terrible, there's no accountability whatsoever and everyone does whatever they feel like doing. There's really nothing you could have done if you were mad at them, you'll be surprised their 'oga' will come out and try to blame it on another 'oga at the top'
I know right? Nigeria's biggest problem is bureaucracy, messed up bureaucracy.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 27, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Exactly! There is no incentive to work hard, especially in govt owned enterprises. The irregular payment of salaried is one of the root causes of it.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 27, 2013
ItsModella:
yeah right...if only it was that easy.

Type B:
1.A. 2.b. 3.c. 4.d. 5.b. 6.c. 7.a
cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan:

Type B:
1.A. 2.b. 3.c. 4.d. 5.b. 6.c. 7.a
cheesy

I can't believe people fall for this sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

I can't believe people fall for this sad

They want stress-free success
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan:

They want stress-free success

You can't pass exams without a little stress unless if you are a genius.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

You can't pass exams without a little stress unless if you are a genius.
On point!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by biolabee(m): 4:15am On Apr 27, 2013
Chill out a lil cheesy grin
Happy weekend

FOOTBALL - SEX RELATED.....

1. Going to your bf/gf without being invited = OFFSIDE

2. A girl who does men on top = TOP GOAL SCORER

3. Dating a girl today and having sex on the same day = FREE-KICK

4. Condom = GOAL-KEEPER

5. Condom breaks = PENALTY

6. A gal who talks bad about her ex after sex = SIDE TALK

7. Abortion = RED CARD

8. A girl with lots of energy = CAPTAIN

9. Having sex without a condom = OWN-GOAL

10. Taking a lot of time without cuming = MAN OF THE MATCH.

11.Banging 3 girls in a day= HATTRICK.

12. Trying to lure a lady to bed and she gets your plan = Diving in d 18yard box.

13. Having many Dicks & banging all = MVP(Most valuable Player)

14. Having sex with your ex = Friendly Match

15. 8 years of sex without getting a child = Arsenal

16. After 2 rounds ,u request for more =Extra time.

17. Taking it gently when having sex = Fairplay

18. Bitting her nipples/his Dick= Luis Suarez

19.Two legs on shoulder =Throwing.

20. Asking her 'how do want it' =taking instructions from d sideline.

21. A lady using pills after sex & later still got pregnant = defensive error

22.Girl being pregnant= Goal.....
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 27, 2013
Nos 15, 16, 18 and 21 are absolutely hilarious grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 27, 2013
No 15 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by biolabee(m): 4:21am On Apr 27, 2013
@CFCfan

That 15 dey vex persin sha
Funny ones are
Nos 5 and 12
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 27, 2013
15 and 21 tho...deep grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ZN2: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2013
Ain't nobody want a Luis Suarez. angry

Damn, what a list. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by BingoLee(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2013
..hello Ladies, am new to nairaland..pls holla if ur yellow & but pls holla if u loookin for good hussband & please holla if u ready to spoil me with moiney.. cheers!! angry

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2013
smh sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Promoe(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2013

----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ----
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
-----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/

----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ----
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
-----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
smdh sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ZN2: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
^^ Anytime I see your handle I remember a certain "SpikedCylinder".
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by EzePromoe: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
Na all NLders dey write this JAMB See as everywhere dry sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: Na all NLders dey write this JAMB See as everywhere dry sad

grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
~ZN~:
^^ Anytime I see your handle I remember a certain "SpikedCylinder".

grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by EzePromoe: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin
You no talk anything, just laugh sad
God help Seun make space for NL no full o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.