Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Does It Take To Be Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Be Romantic? (944 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / How To Be Romantic (photo) For Guys / Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Be Romantic? by egbeman1: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2012
Pls girls,tell me wat it takes to be romantic,especialy from the 1st date.
Pls give as many points as possible.
Re: What Does It Take To Be Romantic? by Spicyhawt: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2012
Seriously
Come topless showing some abs if you ve any...
Re: What Does It Take To Be Romantic? by Mynd44: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
Park a Range Sport on front of her dad's house
Re: What Does It Take To Be Romantic? by slimyem: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
be willing to kiss my feet anytime,anyday and anywhere!
Re: What Does It Take To Be Romantic? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
Emulate me: Be original.
Re: What Does It Take To Be Romantic? by MrCork17: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
egbeman1: Pls girls,tell me wat it takes to be romantic,especialy from the 1st date.
Pls give as many points as possible.

Avoid Speakin Pigin english usually helps!!! angry
Re: What Does It Take To Be Romantic? by pendo89(f): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
We are soo different dude.
What appeals to her may not be my idea of romance so just be yourself and you will def. attract a woman.We are soo many you cant lack somebody.
Re: What Does It Take To Be Romantic? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
Well, being romantic has to do a lot with actions. Doing things that may seem ordinary or foolish to others gazing at you, things that may seem so irrelevant but will always be cherished by your significant other.
Buying and sending her roses, gifts, public displays of affection (kissing or pecking or holding hands or all the above), opening doors for her, observing the "ladies first rule", pulling out the chair for her to sit at a restaurant or eatery, kneeling while proposing to her, sending her love messages, using endearing words or terms when describing her, and most importantly, doing these stuff in front of her friends. . . There is nothing a girl likes hearing like " Your boyfriend is sooo romantic".

If you fit do them sha, carry on. It's subjective sha, but this is what i think.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Really Good Looking Ladies Who Can Marry A Guy On A Contract Job? / Can You Marry Someone You Met Online? / Being Truthful In Relationship Whats The Side Effect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.