Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Natforce Recruitment And Training - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Recruitment And Training (318572 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Abbey1045(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
d form is 3600 here in ekiti state.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ledumat: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
For those that are interested in obtaining natforce form is not up to 10k but try and see d state chairman of natforce in ur state don't let those pple decive u o
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
I tot dey said anoda training wud still b done.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
Piresios: I tot dey said anoda training wud still b done.

dont mind dem jare after dey kwn dey av already Bleep op in kwara state n u think dey wil c any body @ any training again...... D training is done dat is dia report @ d top try 2 undastand my quote
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Zackenny: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
topfally75:
i guess u know where 2get it...D Natforce u know av changed...if u c where 2get 2k let me know pls.

Federal Secretariat Complex, Damaturu, Yobe State. Just 2k only, get it life (confirmed)
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Zackenny: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=topfally75]
i guess u know where 2get it...D Natforce u know av changed...if u c where 2get 2k let me know pls.
Federal Secretariat Complex, Damaturu, Yobe State. Just 2k only, get it life (confirmed)
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
I pray dey answer us on time.all dis story evrday sud b over.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Frm my own side of view,evrytin is nt wel organised.atleast dey ought 2 hav b done wit evritin.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Adeg50(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2013
Natforce officers pls answer us in time...Am tired of staying at home.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Olamioye: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2013
What is d real prolem gann, unemployed person should pay #50,000. natforce officer should come out nd tell us d real of d existence.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Olamioye: What is d real prolem gann, unemployed person should pay #50,000. natforce officer should come out nd tell us d real of d existence.

hmmmmm, infact am short of words......... Wel, i always put everything in prayer 2 let us av a say concerning NATFORCE parole
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by orlando82(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
na mata of time oooo lets just hoope that they answerd us one day sha.......cos i heard they ve bin table this at house and and they are waiting for presido to sign the bill to law oooooo
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Afolabikehinde(f): 5:24am On Aug 04, 2013
Hello, pls Is there anyone that knows the office of natforce in abeokuta( Ogun state)
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by harkev: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
orlando82: na mata of time oooo lets just hoope that they answerd us one day sha.......cos i heard they ve bin table this at house and and they are waiting for presido to sign the bill to law oooooo
My brother, dont be fed with fabricated lies. No single newspaper or internet carried the story of purported NASS' Approval. Or are our national assembly members not sitting in hallow chamber again? Though, I am one of the most hit candidates jostling for this Natforce job. I have parted with nothing less than N60,000.00 my hard earned money just because I was looking for a well paid job. I have my appointment/employment letter and I.D card duly signed by the Executives of IMAN, but are as at this moment useless. My uncle at the ministry of Interior tells me no green light for now. I just hope miracle would happen unexpectedly.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by mail2shina(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
harkev:
My brother, dont be fed with fabricated lies. No single newspaper or internet carried the story of purported NASS' Approval. Or are our national assembly members not sitting in hallow chamber again? Though, I am one of the most hit candidates jostling for this Natforce job. I have parted with nothing less than N60,000.00 my hard earned money just because I was looking for a well paid job. I have my appointment/employment letter and I.D card duly signed by the Executives of IMAN, but are as at this moment useless. My uncle at the ministry of Interior tells me no green light for now. I just hope miracle would happen unexpectedly.
I hope for a miracle too Oo.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Olamioye: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hope dt one day, God will take control, we will laugh, but i wil no pay anybody again oo unless NTA talk about it(natforce).
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
They ar just jumpin frm a state 2 other.now its ekiti state turn.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by harkev: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2013
..... even Peace Corps have prospect than this Natforce of ours jare!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Nw ekiti applicant has bn askd 2 pay som amount of money 2 an acct bfor dey cud gain access 2 d xam hall slated 17.08.2o13.whereas,they havnt got tru wit d other states ,.... God wil surely xpose evr1 behind dis evil act.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by benpuzzy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
I have been following this thread silently, and have heard all the comments and complaints fron all angles, as for Natforce it is real just that bureaucratic bottleneck is still affecting its full kick off. Mr. niceguy, Google ur question and the answer will be giving to u, good luck guys.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Ajumite: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
I really appreciate people's opinion here but don't forget to commit it into God's hand. What we need is prayer. Positive Testimonies shall be ours.

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Alabamagnate: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
Natforce Ibadan is accepting C.V drop yours at their office last floor NICON House Molete.Best of luck
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
Huun natforce is not your fault.it is the condition of this country
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
Peculiar ni: Huun natforce is not your fault.it is the condition of this country

madam, wat happened do u heard any info ni....... If so, y not share it wit d house so dat evry body can say his/her own contribution..........
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Abbey1045(m): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
harkev:
follow this link,u will c dat is on newspaper www.thenationonlineng.net/new/reps-move-for-tighter-control-of-small-arms-light-weapons/
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2013
Abbey1045: follow this link,u will c dat is on newspaper www.thenationonlineng.net/new/reps-move-for-tighter-control-of-small-arms-light-weapons/
got it
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by olaomojutope(f): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls I need more enlightenment abt dis natforce must u apply 4m ur state?tanks
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by nwauwa(m): 5:33am On Aug 10, 2013
harkev:

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by nwauwa(m): 5:35am On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=Abbey1045] follow this link,u will c dat is on newspaper www.thenationonlineng.net/new/reps-move-for-tighter-control-of-small-arms-light-weapons/[/qu olodo

3 Likes

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Abbey1045(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2013
nwa-uwa:
Where was Natforce mentioned in this article?Do you have a problem with English?
Reps move for tighter control now equals Natforce has been approved? You must be grade 50 olodo rapata.
Silent is d best ans 2 a fool of d highest grade like u.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by harkev: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2013
nwa-uwa:
You parted with 60K and yet all you have in return is "waiting for a miracle"? How can anyone be this dumb?
I bet by 2015,you'll still be praying while sending your money to the scammers behind this scheme!
Make una keep paying and praying.
Paying ke? I only paid that much once, and since then I have been asked to pay training fee 20k, and hand-out 3k which I refused to pay until I hear it has been pronounced legal, legitimate agency in Nigeria. Though you asked, how dumb I was, you can as well call thousands of us dumb cuz we parted with some sums of money at one point or the other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / Unadvertised Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.