Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Natforce Recruitment And Training - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Recruitment And Training (318251 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by speezyWears: 6:01am On Dec 27, 2013
orlando82: plz where is there office in lagos state?
at Ikeja toll gate..when you get dere walk straight down and ask for FERMA ..its a barricaded building and u might not be allowed access except you know someone..but its Nigeria..200naira will do the MAGIC...my advice is should carry plenty money along when going....good luck. smiley
orlando82: plz where is there office in lagos state?
at Ikeja toll gate..when you get dere walk straight down and ask for FERMA ..its a barricaded building and u might not be allowed access except you know someone..but its Nigeria..200naira will do the MAGIC...my advice is should carry plenty money along when going....good luck.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Moses26(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2013
Hello friends please am seriously interested in joining NATFORCE. Can. Someone help.. I stay in ibadan . Here is my contact for ur 08036876199 or mosegzee@gmail.com. I await ur assistance.
Thanks
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Moses26(m): 1:01am On Dec 29, 2013
Murtala Salisu
I so much like military/para-military job and I v been trying to join one but all hasn't walk out...so may be this one will walk out. More so, due to my chosen career it will also help me and add to my knowledge. In conclusion join NATFORCE I will help me to contribute my own quota to my country in protect it's image and lots more. Thanks for ur assistance
I await ur reply
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BUXOMEBONY(f): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
pls whats the latest for EKiti training?i heard its january 10th ,how true is it?

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by orlando82(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
speezyWears: at Ikeja toll gate..when you get dere walk straight down and ask for FERMA ..its a barricaded building and u might not be allowed access except you know someone..but its Nigeria..200naira will do the MAGIC...my advice is should carry plenty money along when going....good luck. smileyat Ikeja toll gate..when you get dere walk straight down and ask for FERMA ..its a barricaded building and u might not be allowed access except you know someone..but its Nigeria..200naira will do the MAGIC...my advice is should carry plenty money along when going....good luck.
you mean around that alausa/7up bus stop or wier for ikeja and moreso whc of the ikeja toll gate, to airport or that of sectariat? Tnx
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by speezyWears: 4:37am On Jan 03, 2014
orlando82: you mean around that alausa/7up bus stop or wier for ikeja and moreso whc of the ikeja toll gate, to airport or that of sectariat? Tnx
its before you get to Secretariat ,after oworo...that's if you are coming from Lagos island and u take d third mainland bridge...
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by davmanlokoja: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Happy new year to you all
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Biktem: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
hi evryone, natforce as been changed to SALW which means small arms and light weapons. It's now real
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by speezyWears: 8:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Biktem: hi evryone, natforce as been changed to SALW which means small arms and light weapons. It's now real
plz could you tell us where you got d info
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Biktem: hi evryone, natforce as been changed to SALW which means small arms and light weapons. It's now real
I heard of that too.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
speezyWears: plz could you tell us where you got d info
I Heard of the changing name but I dnt know if the name you gave is real.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BUXOMEBONY(f): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
it does not matter what name what matters is its reality and our suspended training @ekiti,when is it likely to be?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by denicegq86: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
VACANCY FOR THE POSITION OF A SITE ENGINEER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR KNOWS WHO MITE BE AND RESIDING IN LAGOS STATE PLEASE SEND CV TO recruitment00@yahoo.com this should be done on or before friday 10th Jan, 2014.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by davmanlokoja: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2014
What is happened in the house
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by hayvian(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2014
The name is NATCOM not SALW
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by danielhans(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
adeleke julius: I heard of that too.
grin
adeleke julius: I heard of that too.
plz when did you hear it N frm wr was d info heard frm!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BUXOMEBONY(f): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
what does NATCOM mean?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by davmanlokoja: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please assist our DG in prayer . God should give him the power and the Grace to win the Case of Natforce. Please stop blemming him again . What you need is that start praying for him and to all Executive members.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by jakychan(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=speezyWears]at Ikeja toll gate..when you get dere walk straight down and ask for FERMA ..its a barricaded building and u might not be allowed access except you know someone..but its Nigeria..200naira will do the MAGIC...my advice is should carry plenty money along when going....good luck. smileyat Ikeja toll gate..when you get dere walk straight down and ask for FERMA ..its a barricaded building and u might not be allowed access except you know someone..but its Nigeria..200naira will do the MAGIC...my advice is should carry plenty money along when going....good luck.[/quote

I think you got it wrong, your description is for ''Federal task force'' (FERCSARA- federal roads committee on survellance and action against road abuse). Its under FERMA- federal road maintenance agency not '' National task force''
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by hayvian(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2014
BUXOMEBONY: what does NATCOM mean?
means National Commission
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by adelekejulius: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2014
danielhans: ;Dplz when did you hear it N frm wr was d info heard frm!
a civil defense friend told me he saw the act on his boss table.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BUXOMEBONY(f): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=hayvian] means National Commission[/quote.
national commission on what?small arms and light weapons?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Biktem: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
wht hav said is d fact, check tru google : nigeria small arms and light weapons. Jonathan even mention of it in his letter to obasanjo dat is real . Am nt sayin dis for anyone acept or not or to mak argument wit anyone bt to put smile or giv dos dat hav truth in it much hope dat it wil com to reality soon. Gud luck to d believers
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by davmanlokoja: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2014
Good morning to you
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by speezyWears: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=jakychan][/quote]you might be right cos i saw something like a ferma logo on d uniform ...but they said its task force...and d uniform is grey and black....had to shave that day cos we snapped on uniform... and did medicals plus new accounts were opened for us....
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by BUXOMEBONY(f): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=speezyWears]you might be right cos i saw something like a ferma logo on d uniform ...but they said its task force...and d uniform is grey and black....had to shave that day cos we snapped on uniform... and did medicals plus new accounts were opened for us....[/quote
i dont get you ,which one are u talking about ,is it ferma or natforce pls clarify.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Biktem: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2014
@ speezy, dos one u ar talkin of is unda ferma which is organiz by pdp party, dere function is goin to b lik lagos state lasma bt on federal level and diferent from natforce. D one u ar talkin of is just taskforce not national taskforce. D name changed is due to d series of taskforce.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Ayuslad(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
@speezywears, pls, with d medical test and all dat, does dat means u've got d Job?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by speezyWears: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ayuslad: @speezywears, pls, with d medical test and all dat, does dat means u've got d Job?
we were told we would b contacted this month for training...but i cant beat my chest dat av gotten a job yet... coz i havnt heard from dem..
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by speezyWears: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
Biktem: @ speezy, dos one u ar talkin of is unda ferma which is organiz by pdp party, dere function is goin to b lik lagos state lasma bt on federal level and diferent from natforce. D one u ar talkin of is just taskforce not national taskforce. D name changed is due to d series of taskforce.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by speezyWears: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Biktem: @ speezy, dos one u ar talkin of is unda ferma which is organiz by pdp party, dere function is goin to b lik lagos state lasma bt on federal level and diferent from natforce. D one u ar talkin of is just taskforce not national taskforce. D name changed is due to d series of taskforce.
bro deres trutht in what you are saying...tell me more...tnx
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by jakychan(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
speezyWears: bro deres trutht in what you are saying...tell me more...tnx

Its a law enforcement agency and federal govt job and very promising, their function is to curb the road abuse on federal govt roads, similar to FRSC and LASMA . PDP only gives most of their member slots to encourage them. But if u had applied ur assurance of getting the job is above 70percent, I'm telling you authouritatively. The registration is done on all six geo-political zones in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / Unadvertised Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.