Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,035 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) (10358 Views)

Goldie Harvey Ft Ay - Skibobo [ Official Video] | Review / Goldie Harvey Ft J-martins - Give It To Me / Goldie Ft B Howard – Say My Name Remix [prod.masterkraft] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2012
igbo boy:

nne anytime, fine girl no be today.

You sef you be fine boy, my one and only Naija Flavo Flav.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You sef you be fine boy, my one and only Naija Flavo Flav.

Nne am sure it is a typo, you mean Flavour N'abania...
flavo flav black anyhow
flavour n'abania fair just like me nau
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2012
igbo boy:

Nne am sure it is a typo, you mean Flavour N'abania...
flavo flav black anyhow
flavour n'abania fair just like me nau

Nah, you remind me of Flavo Flav.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2012
ovo4u:

This might not sound nice but take a look around your family, maybe your mom, sister and aunty, If any of them are putting on trouser, you should tell them to stop since it a western culture thing. I can remeber out great grand parents, didn't know this things and am sure we also copy this from the white man, so if you can get this from your family and turn back to the old time, then we can talk about Goldie mitating Lady Gaga.

Don't forget, in this century which we are right now, this kind of art work pays more than all those thing you expecting her to show you. I Love her Art work, I don't care if she copies it from someone but this kind of video is scarce in out Industry.

like i care...u love it,,,i dont.....easy as pie....she is a whacko
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Nah, you remind me of Flavo Flav.

but i fair na..Oshimili people no dey black at all.....so u must have me confused with someone else( maybe you are thinking about kelly handsome cos he is one black igbo boy)
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2012
igbo boy:

but i fair na..Oshimili people no dey black at all.....so u must have me confused with someone else( maybe you are thinking about kelly handsome cos he is one black igbo boy)

Do you ever stop trying to get the last word? It gets annoying, you know. Just stop it.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Goldieluks: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2012
The Jazz is killing my ears.
you can take the girl away from the villa, but you dare not take the villa outta the girl.

Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by millinmax2(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2012
Goldieluks: The Jazz is killing my ears.
you can take the girl away from the villa, but you dare not take the villa outta the girl.

Hmmm Tru Talk..!
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2012
Sagamite: Good song, lovely video.

The director of the video (Oludare) is quality and I can easily see him doing videos for the best in the West.
You are damn right and Goldie you too much, you never fail to impress with your interesting videos. Each video you make is like making a mini movie.

I really hope the one you de for BBA na acting and not real, well tis your life. Thumbs up
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by domdolly2050(f): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2012
If u'r watchin d on goin BBA,u'll agree wt me dat goldie is a disgrace 2 her family n kennis music!!! 80% of africans watchin d show hate her n am sure nigerians won't mind her relocatin 2 kenya after d show,I always feel like slappin her 2ru d TV each time I see her wt dat monkey called prezzo!
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Ralphjoe(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2012
who are those saying goldie is imitating lady gaga, for God's sake goldie started her career in the year 2007 while lady gaga started in the year 2009, someone should tell me who is imitating who here coz since the time i know goldie, her costumes has always been that way.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 1:15am On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Do you ever stop trying to get the last word? It gets annoying, you know. Just stop it.

No be my fault I am a product of my environment, for where i grow we no dey carry last at all at all...so I must have the last word
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2012
igbo boy:

No be my fault[b] I am a product of my environment[/b], for where i grow we no dey carry last at all at all...so I must have the last word

Yes you are.

But you won't have the last word.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by domdolly2050(f): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ralphjoe,ar u related 2 goldie or part of d kennis crew.... r u watchin d ongoin BBA? cos if u ar u wouldn't b sayin anytin good abt her,dat girl is a big fool!!!
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 3:34am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yes you are.

But you won't have the last word.

shuoooo see me see wahala o....since i was born and now ayam old ayhave never carry last, and now wont be the time to....
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 21, 2012
English please?
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 3:44am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
English please?

my name is not johnny enguish nor anthony wellington...my point is i dont have oyibo name so i no fit dey break immaculate grammar for you...Plus i have written it the way a particular section of Nigeria likes to pronounce certain letters like "h"
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 21, 2012
Still not getting you.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 3:49am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Still not getting you.

Wasn't expecting you to, ....just stare at the letters dear
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 21, 2012
Make the letters into sensible words, honey.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 3:58am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Make the letters into sensible words, honey.

Nne I am not einstein o....ayahve never claimed to know book...

Biko just stare at the letters that;s why i am writing it for you...STARE
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 21, 2012
Your Igbotic accent is even hard to understand online.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 4:05am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Your Igbotic accent is even hard to understand online.

What can I say? a true nwa afor to the bone no faking....

Nne adim very happy u noticed my igbo accent cos i was scared that i was loosing if for a minute
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 21, 2012
igbo boy:

i was loosing if for a minute

Boy stop!! You know you be all up in the club with your igbotic village accent. All the girls be like "wtf you sayin'?"
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 4:17am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Boy stop!! You know you be all up in the club with your igbotic village accent. All the girls be like "wtf you sayin'?"

that will be true if there was no ego accompanying this nwa afor....but u see at the sight of ego, you females no dey send....for example see true life skit between me and one chickala

nwa oshimili: fine bebe what is your name (in strong igbotic accent)

toju (fine bebe): see this nna bros o, abeg free me

Nwa oshimili: hmmm ok o..(pulls out ego in excess) bar tender bute'm N300K shack make we manya in fact drink for those girls across are on me, plus keep this N150K as i dont have space in my pocket

toju(fine bebe): Nna men emmmm where u talking to me earlier on? sorry o, i had my bluetooh ear device on. My name is Toju. Wow you must be igbo cos of your sexy red lips and your fair complexion.

Nwa oshimili: lekwa mu anya o, o che abum mugu. Ok o, agama ta ife ya....Oh my bad was just speaking igbo, no problem bebe, your drink is on me.

toju(fine bebe): softly, shuooo this igbo boys dey spend o, unlike our kinsmen wey too tight on cash....nna here is my number infact can i follow u home

as u can see igbotic accent only affects the poor not me

1 Like

Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 21, 2012
igbo boy:

that will be true if there was no ego accompanying this nwa afor....but u see at the sight of ego, you females no dey send....for example see true life skit between me and one chickala

nwa oshimili: fine bebe what is your name (in strong igbotic accent)

toju (fine bebe): see this nna bros o, abeg free me

Nwa oshimili: hmmm ok o..(pulls out ego in excess) bar tender bute'm N300K shack make we manya in fact drink for those girls across are on me, plus keep this N150K as i dont have space in my pocket

toju(fine bebe): Nna men emmmm where u talking to me earlier on? sorry o, i had my bluetooh ear device on. My name is Toju. Wow you must be igbo cos of your sexy red lips and your fair complexion.

Nwa oshimili: lekwa mu anya o, o che abum mugu. Ok o, agama ta ife ya....Oh my bad was just speaking igbo, no problem bebe, your drink is on me.

toju(fine bebe): softly, shuooo this igbo boys dey spend o, unlike our kinsmen wey too tight on cash....nna here is my number infact can i follow u home

as u can see igbotic accent only affects the poor not me

You actually wrote all this? LMAO!! Child, you need help!
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 4:22am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You actually wrote all this? LMAO!! Child, you need help!

well i never shy from sharing my real life experiences..
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 21, 2012
Do you understand the meaning of "real"?
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 4:53am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Do you understand the meaning of "real"?

do you?
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 21, 2012
Trying to get me to say "I do"? No thanks, I know you're simply in love with my person grin grin
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 5:15am On Jun 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Trying to get me to say "I do"? No thanks, I know you're simply in love with my person grin grin

kile leyi ileke, bami mami ileke..

pardon my Yoruba, one of my Yoruba friends was showing me this track the other day that had ileke in it..
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 22, 2012
hmm hmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Finally Out Simi – Omo Charlie Champagne Vol. 1 (full Album) / Download Free Emotional Gospel Instrumental (by IJ Beats) / Pls Where Can I Download Some Foreign Old Skool Blues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.