Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) (10357 Views)

Goldie Harvey Ft Ay - Skibobo [ Official Video] | Review / Goldie Harvey Ft J-martins - Give It To Me / Goldie Ft B Howard – Say My Name Remix [prod.masterkraft] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 2:24am On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
hmm hmm.

hey wetin ileke mean...I just heard another Yoruba track by this Yoruba guy by the name "material" and the title is ileke-idi...i dont know what the hell he was saying but i was like wait a minute ileke idi? wow same as Nland's own...\

wetin e mean?
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 05, 2012
igbo boy:

hey wetin ileke mean...I just heard another Yoruba track by this Yoruba guy by the name "material" and the title is ileke-idi...i dont know what the hell he was saying but i was like wait a minute ileke idi? wow same as Nland's own...\

wetin e mean?

You're lying. There was no video.
Oh boy, you're really serious about getting the last word grin
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 12:45am On Jul 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You're lying. There was no video.
Oh boy, you're really serious about getting the last word grin
\
I will find the video for you and show you...cant belive you have not heard of the song..wow/

yes na me go carry last for this matter o
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 06, 2012
Ok, find the video.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
Is that a Nigerian video? Yeah, I've blocked any video related to Nigerian artists on my computer. Awww, which I could view it embarassed
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2012
so na oyibo video you dey watch for computer kwa?

Ok o...nothing do you,cos me i no dey watch naija videos at all, if no be say kayode dey watch am when i go een house i for no come across this one.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
What is Oyinbo video?

I don't believe you. I believe you have hundreds of Nollywood videos at home.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
Nollywood videos?

I make no exaggeration when I say since dey born me i Have only seen 6 nollywood movies. first four na during the early mid 90's (all those living in bondage and ish). Then the most recent two i have seen is osuofia in london 1&2 about 6 years ago.

Crappy noise productions, corny lines, bad scenary, infact bad everything/...

I am on a strictly Hollywood diet for movies..
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2012
Same here.

Even though I try t be patriotic, it just doesn't work. Can't recall the last Nollywood Video I watched hmmm
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 5:59am On Jul 08, 2012
The word patriotic and the word Nigeria only gel together when it comes to football (even this is beginning to erode, given the performance of the super chicken eagles as of late)...
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2012
Ah, an Americanized "Nigerian" huh
I could care less about Nigerian sports. The only time they matter to me is during the Olympics.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2012
Only Olympics? Chai You are really unpatriotic no be lie
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2012
So anywaz, Politic section misses your tribalism.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by DreamCatcher: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
I can't get enough of this song...I love the song!
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
So anywaz, Politic section misses your tribalism.

I WILL BE THERE IN A JIFFY, YOU KNOW I NEED TO BALANCE THE EQUATION NA...I AM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE TAKEN OVER THE POLITICS SESSION WITH YOUR OMO IBO JABS HERE AND THERE.....
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
DreamCatcher: I can't get enough of this song...I love the song!

ABEG TELL ILEKE WHAT SHE IS MISSING, I SUBSCRIBED THE SONG FOR HER AND SHE SAYS SHE DOESNT LISTEN TO NAIJA SONGS O....

NA ONLY THE "DONT TRY ME" PART I UNDERSTAND..HEHEHEHE
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
igbo boy:

ABEG TELL ILEKE WHAT SHE IS MISSING, I SUBSCRIBED THE SONG FOR HER AND SHE SAYS SHE DOESNT LISTEN TO NAIJA SONGS O....

NA ONLY THE "DONT TRY ME" PART I UNDERSTAND..HEHEHEHE

tsk tsk

igbo boy:

I WILL BE THERE IN A JIFFY, YOU KNOW I NEED TO BALANCE THE EQUATION NA...I AM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE TAKEN OVER THE POLITICS SESSION WITH YOUR OMO IBO JABS HERE AND THERE.....

kk, asap.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
you never answered my question: wetin ileke mean?
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
Let's make a deal. I tell you what it means, you stay off tribalism for 2 weeks.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Let's make a deal. I tell you what it means, you stay off tribalism for 2 weeks.

shuooo see me see trouble o. i was off tribalism for more than 2weeks...na u even call me back, you said politic session was missing my input.....

ok tell me
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
You were missing for 2-weeks because of . . . .you know what.

Doesn't count.

Deal or no deal?
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 3:45am On Jul 09, 2012
ok deal.... good till 7/22/2012...might even be indefinite sef, cos this "i am superior" things don dey tire me sef...
so ileke idi means?
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 09, 2012
Ta! Tired? I don't believe it.
How do I you'll honor our deal?
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Ta! Tired? I don't believe it.
How do I you'll honor our deal?

I have only two things in this world, My word and my balls... cool

If i can't honor my word then I am not a man... smiley

Ok look at my post time and if you see any tribalistic post from me with post time subsequent to this then never take me serious again..

(Hope you know the deal applies to you too sha, no more omo ibo jabs for 2 weeks)
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
Nothing like multiple ID huh. Well, keeping your words can only be controlled by you. Self-control.

Me ke? Kk. Deal.

Meaning; waist beads.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlJsOaImY4felUgoiJOboteoFu0tkvbP4GPIOw9Uuw83Cs-DEclv95LJjFEg[/img]
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2012
Hmmm good to know...no longer a mystery

do you walk around with a waist bead or just a random moniker?
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 10, 2012
Enough talk about "me".

I mean, this deal is going to end eventually and I'm going to have to deal with you knowing too much.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
why the defensive nature? Ah ah is it a crime to know some one better?
Fine.
well i guess i no be CIA and you no be al qaeda so no more questions, make e no be like say i dey interrogate you....
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
Why not the defensive nature? Gimme one good reason.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by igboboy1(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Why not the defensive nature? Gimme one good reason.

Simple, Antagonism. Will simply lead the other party/recipient (ME) to retaliate with hostility. Not that I am hostile but its just human nature, nobody wants to be feel snobbed (even if just perceived).

E.g if i come and talk thrash about yoruba, most likely you would respond harshly cos thats human nature and vice versa.
Re: Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
Are you threatening me with hostility? lol

Defense is different from offense. I'm doing the former.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Finally Out Simi – Omo Charlie Champagne Vol. 1 (full Album) / Download Free Emotional Gospel Instrumental (by IJ Beats) / Pls Where Can I Download Some Foreign Old Skool Blues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.