Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Do You Forgive Yourself For The Mistakes You Have Made In Your Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Forgive Yourself For The Mistakes You Have Made In Your Life? (712 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Forgive Yourself For The Mistakes You Have Made In Your Life? by sophy09: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
What do you do when you feel you made a bad decision and it is affecting your life one way or the other. You try so hard to look at the bright side but your mind as well as other people keep telling you about the mistake you have made and benefits you could have derived if you had made the right decision.
Re: How Do You Forgive Yourself For The Mistakes You Have Made In Your Life? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
Well av taking some real bad steps in life which i regret till date whenever i think about it......i know it will never repeat itself....and dats y its called a MISTAKE
Re: How Do You Forgive Yourself For The Mistakes You Have Made In Your Life? by sophy09: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
^ How did you overcome the feeling of regret.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage / Bro In Laws Wedding In Naija / How Do You Cope When Most Of Your Loved Ones Always Want You Around Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.